Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Commonality Lies Therein

I cannot help but to smile at the thought of the two of us with our teams behind us bringing upon the Galaxy a new age. And in doing so I will still maintain New Cov's most valuable export. It is a beautiful future to imagine.

"Yes, we shall be at the forefront of a new era. That is a very lovely thought. Now is there anything else that you will need of me for you or your people?"

Tag: Micheal Nox Micheal Nox

divider.png

"For right now, no. When the time comes, we'll see each other again, then."

Micheal stood then, smoothing out his white robe as he turned his gaze around the room one last time. It was a nice little home. Almost like his own, before he started on this path. He chuckled just a little at such a thought.

"For the Future, then. I'll see myself out."

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

I rise as he does. I do not quite understand some of the meanings behind the phrase he chose. But it is clear to see that he is thinking of something far beyond that of what I have witnessed thus far.

"For the future." I dip my head in respect and allow him to walk out on his own. There is much to be done. That is for sure and certain. I can only hope that each piece connects at the right time.

It is a path frought with danger upon which I have chosen to tread. And the longer that the space wizards are none the wiser, the better. They cannot see the future as they pretend to do. Otherwise I would have been stopped before I began. So proceed I must.

Tag: Micheal Nox Micheal Nox

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom