Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Common ground (mandalorian covenant and protectors)

Vanquo, solus homestead, midday

Stardust stood on a hill overlooking the town, everything seemed so quiet and peaceful here despite the entire universe being ablaze in one way or another. She looked out among the crops and moving people as she let a breath out and turned away to walk down into the town. People moved about as they got ready for a feast, a feast to celebrate being alive, a feasts to those gone to the manda. The smells of food could be picked up likely for miles and as such some guards were posted to ensure the wildlife didnt get too bold and try to go for the food

Tihaar was already being passed about and drank along with different other types of spirits and alcohol. Stopping in the middle of town stardust nodded as she was happy with how things were coming together...now all she needed was the guest...which she had invited two parties of mandos in Hope's of fostering some sort of talks and working together, least she hoped that's how it want.

Taking a seat she sat rubbing her knees, damn joints were acting up...

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

As the "Tortured Rebirth" came out of hyperspace, Omen hoped this would be a more productive meeting than last time. Less... Less extreme opinions perhaps. Again, even though he wasn't fully Mando, this is another one of those times he said nerf it and decided to join in. Why not? It was a chance to meet new people after all. Hopefully, they were nice people.

When the "Rebirth" set down and he got up, the chirps of P7 meet his ears. "Can I go, can I, can I, can I?" The Clone chuckled "Yes you came come along and explore, just don't get into too much trouble." He lowered the ramp of the ship, ARC and droid strolling down to see what was going on in this town.

As he and the droid walked and rolled inside respectively, he saw a party made just for Mandos as they celebrated People in armor laughing and dancing as tihaar flowed, without a care or a worry in the world. If this wasn't shereshoy, he didn't know what was. Even the droids of the various participants were chirping and wheeling around in the corner of the plaza which P7 went to join without hesitation. There was someone hurting her though as he heard a groan coming from one of the tables. As the ARC looked over, he saw the same giant green-skinned Twi'lek was at the initial covenant meeting that was there at one of the tables on the outer edge of the party, gripping her knee like a needle had been driven through it. Omen decided in his head that it was time to be social and walked over to her in his full armor. "Need some help vod? I can run to get you some pain meds or a heating pad if you need them."

Wait that face seemed familiar even though he had never met this person before. That other Twi'lek he had met on the crashed ship at Silver Rest, their faces seemed similar even... "You wouldn't have any relation to Tan'yill Vizsla, would you?"

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig watched from a table as some others began walk in, but he couldn’t help but smile a bit at Star, though he was quick to notice her sit down and rub her knee. It got him a bit worried for her. He would start to walk over, and was about to ask if she was Ok before Omen spoke up first. He was a bit worried about her, and would then speak up after Omen.

“Yeah. You ok ner tat?”

At the same time, Leddie sat on a comfy seat, playing a tune on her bes’bev while she waited to get some food. She as she played the flute, her aunt, Vaux, watched with a glass of Tihaar in hand. Leddie would stop and look at her aunt.

“You wanna sing, Ba’vode (Aunt)?” Vaux flashed a surprise look, eying Leddie before sighing.

“You’re Jagyc’buir (Dad) has been telling you way too many stories. Just have fun playing kid.”

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen A Adara Awaud

Stardust was surprised when she was approached and asked if she was ok by Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen , had she been that loud? Maybe stardust was hurting a bit more then she wanted to admit. Giving a smile to the clone stardust shook her head politely

mmmmm nothing I cant handle, just the effects of getting old finally taking their toll on this old one

Looking to mig she gave a smile seeing he had arrived to the feast and bowed her head to him before her attention went back to omen as she laughed heartily

I'd hope I do! Shes my blood sister, guessing you've had a run in with her eh? Hope it was a good shes got quite the mouth i wonder sometimes

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , A Adara Awaud , Mig Gred Mig Gred
Omen looked at the Twi'lek with suspicion. "You sure? Being a Mando doesn't mean that you have to endure pain all day every day. I'd happily get something to help you if you would stop displaying that special Mando trait of resilience that the rest of the galaxy calls stubbornness. And yes I have met your sister, I can tell you more about it if you allow me to sit down. With a smile and nod to Vaux, Mig and the gang, he gripped the chair to the right of the Twi'lek, wishing that the establishment of a new connection would become true.

If she does, Omen will sit down in a chair next to her with a heavy sigh. "Let me just say it wasn't a fun time. Your sister's ship crash-landed on Silver Rest and a beacon was activated that lead me to the ship. She was not very happy when I and another spacer came aboard to look for survivors and people in need. I barely got out of a blaster bolt to my head... barely... So yes, I and your sister are not on good terms right now, unfortunately..." He looked at the table, regretting ever-existing near that wreak before bucking back up and getting back to his positive attitude."What's your name by the way? I didn't catch it after the last meeting." Comedy had always been a balancing act, he had either made a joke that was too boring and was ignored or went too far. With a wish to the force, he hoped that he had chosen neither and had stayed right in that sweet, sweet, sweet spot. He just hope he hadn't angered her by using alor inside of vod. He didn't have the right to use that title since he wasn't truly a Mando in his mind but maybe in time they would be.

Last edited:
While some were joining comerades in merriment, and others checked on the hostess, a rather tall man in rather ornate armor. Clearly it had been refitted for him, and perhaps once belonged to a woman, but there was a different aspect that was more readily apparent. The armor was not made of beskar or any of the usual replacements, but was luminescent and caught the light brilliantly. There was also a lack of any clan markings on the armor or the cloak the man had on, in fact one might not even have thought he belonged but for one article of clothing.

A helmet put together rather roughly, clearly having lacked any good tools for the job, and lacking a visor. Instead it was just an empty hole, like an old helmet used by warriors before space travel. The only real thing that made him look remotely mandalorian.

He was far put of his element, walking from one mandalorian to the next, speaking quickly before moving on. Eventually he wandered up to Vaux and Leddie, offering a slight bow to the pair befpre speaking in rough, but practiced Mando'a. "Su cuy'gar, would you happen to know where I might find..." He fished around his person before retrieving a letter, and reading the name of the recipient slowly. "Mig Gred or Star? I hope I didn't butcher those names."

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig smiled a bit at Star, nodding a little.

"Come on, vod. I don't think you're ever going to be old. You'll just beat up death whenever it tries to get you," He chuckled a little, looking at Omen and Star as he thought. He wasn't sure what else to say honestly.

Meanwhile, Vaux would look over at Darlyn, and Leddie quickly stopped playing ask the man "Jagyc'buir," as Vaux looked at him as she thought.

"You got it right. Though you're pronunciation's a bit off on everything but names though. Understandable at least. But Mig and Star are talking over there."

Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom