Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commit your work to others, and your plans will be established. [Open to all Jedi again. TSJ, Levant

Many are the plans in the mind of man, but it is the purpose of The Force that will stand.

Tython;
Communication Chamber

Kiskla was not going to sit in this so-called esteemed seat just to keep it warm. She was going to set the cushions on fire. Her goal for unification could no longer wait. It needed to start small, and grow. She needed the Jedi, before she could have the galaxy see eye to eye. Her cloaked body was bathed in a communicator droid’s blue light, her youthful and unassuming face looking hopefully toward a blank screen. Hopefully more holotransmissions would join her conversation.

“Fellow Jedi,” the blonde began, her blue silhouette projecting to different platforms of multiple representatives of fractured Jedi. These were men and women who had been good people before she had come to terms with The Order — she’d been an isolated Padawan with her master for much of her training and growth.

“My name is Kiskla Grayson, and I am Grandmaster of The Jedi Order.” She would have never used her title before, but she needed ears to her words. She was tired of slinking around behind the scenes — she and her council needed help. They could clean up the mess by condemning ones like Matsu Ike, but there was so much more to look at without being stumbled by politics -- they needed to magnify their benevolence. “A fractured Jedi Order.” She continued, her lip twitching slightly in the broadcast. There had been a time when Kiskla had reached out to individuals one-on-one, but hours were not on her side.
“Some of you may remember me from the convocation on Sigma Station, where many of our Masters proved that we could reach an agreement.

It is with this hope that we can agree again that I reach out to you today.

Respective Masters of the Levantine Sanctum, The Silver Jedi, and all other Jedi — because honestly, call yourselves what you want -- I hope we all stand for the same thing in the end--“ she drew in a breath, the blue figure’s slander shoulders rising and falling. “I come to you as candidly as possible:
The temple on Coruscant was attacked by an organization that call themselves The One Sith. These are powerful darksiders that have caused the fall of many brothers and sisters to their cause.
They are a strange enemy, overflowing with the dark side, but have a foreign, perhaps even feigned benevolence to the planets they dominate. They seek to build an empire.
You likely know this. So I come to you today not to share information, but to share a hypothesis and end with an invitation — an urgent one.
These Sith are successful not because of the Darkside, but because of their united vision. Because they share goals and work as one to fulfill objectives.” She looked on, unflinching. There was a pause in the broadcast as the girl’s unaffected expression fell, and dismay weighed down her features as she posed a question:

"What happened, Masters.

Where did our visions for the galaxy’s peaceful unification become so different that we choose to work apart, instead of together? I admit underestimating this opponent. I admit underestimating the plagues of the past that separated Jedi initially — but I hope this time I’m not overestimating our capacity to agree and unite once more.
There will not be a more opportune, nor appropriate time to remind The Galaxy who the Jedi are. That the citizens of the universe are our priority. Revelations aren’t coincidental, nor accidental. I need your help to recreate the vision of peace that Jedi are meant to represent. As one team. As people who aren't just doing good deeds, but great ones. Inspiring ones.
I want it to be clear The Sith are not my primary fuel for this engagement. My desire to reinvigorate and unite good people is. This uprising are just an unfortunate catalyst.”

She blinked in conclusion, resting her hands before her after she had been gesturing at random.

It was a stretch, she was casting into unknown waters and hoping to catch JAWS. Maybe her curious naivety was stretching to new lengths. Kiskla hadn’t been around for many of the reasons these factions had decided to divide, but she didn’t want allies. She didn’t want partnerships. She wanted her brothers and sisters back, and for no more to succumb to the lewd mistress that was the dark side and her fallacies.

Open to all Jedi, specifically the councils' reps. Thanks!

[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
Talon was giving instruction on the Jedi Code to a group of advanced younglings on Ossus when his comlink beeped a message from Master Grayson was coming in. He had dealt with the woman on several occasions now, and though of all the Masters on the Council he was by far one of the junior, she had appointed him as the new head of the Jedi shadows. His thoughts went to the Sith immediately and the Mark he had received as a result of his moment of selfishness. He pushed the thought aside as a student raised his hand and waited to answer the question about no emotion.

"Master I think it means not being controlled by emotions, not letting emotions make your decisions but letting the force guide you and then you'll have peace." The youngling said.

'From the mouths of babes." Talon thought as he looked at the young Vurk who had answered. Talon gave him a smile.

"That is as good a response as any Jedi knight could have given." Talon said, "Well done class. Now I want all of you to go to the gardens and meditate on ways you have acted on emotions without thinking and what you could have done, then you are free for the Day."

A mixed response made Talon chuckle a little as he watched them file out.

"I see emotional responses!" he said half joking as they left.

He turned to the classroom's desk and used the force to close the doors to the room and he pressed a small button that activated the holonet transceiver. The recorder was older and he would appear as a blue slightly transparent image to others but he wouldn't miss the meeting. Another press of a button invited other members of the Ossus academy to join in the discussion. He hoped his padawan [member="Ki'an Karr"] would join soon to here what was said. He also hoped [member="Kira Liadain"] was doing well. He listened intently as the Grand Master spoke and as usual he was impressed with the woman. She was certainly a good choice for a leader among leaders. Talon nodded his agreement with much of what was said and he to wanted to see the separations among the Jedi of the galaxy end. He had thrown himself on the mercy of the council once because of the examples of people like Ben Watts and to see them now scattered was disturbing. This was long over due.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
For a while Michael Sardun simply listened to the Grandmaster, listened and pondered the questions she brought up. In a Galaxy where the Sith was more united than the Jedi.. well it was a frightening idea, but in the end Kiskla’s question had a simple answer. At least, it seemed simple to Sardun, and so he spoke relating his own thought on the matter.

“My name is Michael Sardun. In the past I was known as the leader of the Army of Light, and now I am but a simple Jedi Knight. But your question is prudent, why is it that the Jedi seem to be so far more disorganized than the Sith? I have pondered this question myself, trying to figure out where it went wrong.”

Sardun went silent for a while, trying to gather his thoughts to properly orate his opinion on the matter. Which wasn’t as easy as it seemed, it was a heavy matter with a lot of emotion involved. Ironic really, when the Jedi professed serenity.

“Hubris, Grandmaster Grayson. We have grown arrogant in our convictions, we have become brittle and unbendable as iron. Some, not all I stress this point, are more interested in holding a cushy seat as the leader of their group than to protect the Galaxy.”

An almost inaudible sigh escaped him, as he pressed onward.

“We have to realize that our duty is not to collect as many titles as possible, hoard knowledge and artifacts like it’s nobody’s business or press judgement onto those who do not deserve it. Our duty is to protect the Galaxy, even if it means we have to protect it from ourselves.”

His hands moved upwards, almost to apologize.

“Of course I am just a simple boorish Jedi Knight, take my words as you will.”

[member="Talon Vosra"] [member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Je'gan Olra'en"] [member="Jaxton Ravos"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom