Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Commenori Underground Bunkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
District-13-Schematic-the-hunger-games-37647654-960-540.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To establish the safety bunkers underneath the Royal Palace, Senate Hall and Chasin City on Commenor.
​Image Credit: Fan-pop
Canon: N/A
Links: Royal Palace
Senate Hall
Chasin City

SETTING INFORMATION
Military Base Name: Commenori Underground Bunkers
Classification: Civillian Refuge
Affiliation: Commenor Systems Alliance
Population: Each unit capable of holding
~Military-15,000
~Civilian-200,000
Accessibility: Several points in Chasin City, Royal Palace and Senate Hall lead to underground tunnels that were once a part of the old mines running up to 30 kms deep. Every building has them, the access points secured with locks. The Twin Canyons also have tunnels attached to the bunker network. Subsections along the tunnels provide more security in case of breach by criminals or enemy forces.
Description: At a glance, one would first find stone and durasteel tunnels that create a labyrinth leading to not only the safety bunkers down below, but also to the Twin Canyons near the ocean for escape. The bunkers are extremely large, capable of holding hundreds of thousands for months at a time, depending on the food stocks. Their depth underground keeps them safe from bombardment from above.

POINTS OF INTEREST

Mockingay-compound2.gif
¤ Stairwell - It can be daunting, but once through the first tunnel sections, a large stairwell leads the Commenori deeper underground to the different sections of the Bunkers.

Screenshot_2014-10-08-14-58-12.png
¤ Bunkers - Citizens sleep in bunk beds in large rooms, capable of holding 100 people each. Sometimes safety and comfort is found in numbers.

Screenshot_2014-10-08-16-20-57.png
¤ Living Quarters - The higher ups in society, including the Ministers and Queen's family are given their own private quarters to sleep in. All of which are locked and secured in case of breech.

Screenshot_2014-10-08-14-53-35.png
¤ Cafeteria - People need food to eat, liquids to drink, and so there are cafeterias dotting the bunkers, each capable of holding 100 people to dine. Food stores are plentiful and stocked to sustain maximum capacity for three months.

Screenshot_2014-10-08-14-53-50.png
¤ Infirmary - The bunkers are only to be used during an attack, which means that there will be some injuries. In that case there are infirmaries throughout with civilian doctors, nurses and medical supplies on hand.

Screenshot_2014-10-08-16-20-12.png
¤ Armoury - The military personnel are thoroughly stocked and armed with various weapons for close combat. The armoury houses them, as well as training centers.

6701983385_cebff4ff53_b.jpg
¤Generator Room - A source of energy seperate from the city and buildings was needed. So a large generator system was created providing ample electricity to support those people taking refuge inside.

SECURITY
Security Rating: High
Assets:191st Clonetrooper Battalion
Infantry
Commenor Regulars
Defences: Maze network of tunnels
P-6 Explosive Package
Blast Doors

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Known for chrysopaz gemstones, Commenor had long ago created a network of mines and tunnels deep below the surface. When war approached, the Elders that once ruled and decided to safeguard the people by creating underground safety bunkers that were deep enough to even sustain an orbital assault.

Although the entire population could not be encased inside, a large percentage of it could and that was important. Plenty of supplies, sleeping quarters, medicine and soldiers were provided to keep everyone safe and alive for a few months at a time, ensuring the ongoing survival of the Commenori people.

Drills had long been established with the ample secured access points for people to get down underground in moments of crisis, just in case the planetary defences were not enough to hold back the enemy. The vast network of tunnels were also a maze that deterred and slowed down the advancement of enemy forces reaching the civilian population seeking shelter. Military personnel were also on hand to protect those inside, using various weapons aimed for close quarter combat.

Commenor survives. And these bunkers are just a part of their overall strategy.

Kay-Larr

Ugh. Bear with me. Lost a whole bunch of my code for sources and such when it posted.

Working on the edits to fix that.

Kay-Larr

[member="Arekk"] I dunno. You tell me. I wrote up a few days ago that it was ready :p Right above where you said it was under review.

Kay-Larr

[member="Allyson Locke"]

I can't. I'm on my phone. They all look the same size to me. I don't have a computer. :( I don't even know what sizes any of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom