Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming out of Vacation (Open)

sci_fi_city_by_artofmarius-d9ojgar.jpg
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2x3-b6JEj8[/media]​

James had a bad run. Like one of those pretty horrible runs that just doesn't seem to end. He ran through a heavy string of depression, it was hard to know where it started. It could be the continual weight of knowing he had never seen his kids grown up. Or it could have been the endless string of failed relationships. Or it could have been the visit from his wife's ghost or the crazy crap that happened on Graveyard. Or maybe it was that his world seemed to just be falling apart--like everywhere. All over. From [member="Ryn'Dhal"] to [member="Gray Raxis"]' disappearance.

All in all, he was just tired. He was hurting, and he was at the end of his rope. He was hurting, he was bitter, and all in all, he was just mad at the world. He found himself killing people in what was supposed to be just plain, good ol money making businesses.

So James did what any sane man would do. He retreated to his home base, put his feet up and just drank. And drank. And drank. And frequented the local brothels, and drank.. and you get the idea. He did what he loved best, and that was be a hedonist. The Crimelord lost himself in the bottle, in the bed, in the pipe and in the needle. And when he found himself, the man was cleansed, not better, not pure, but cleansed.

And that required something he was the best at--celebrating. The warrior invited his old friends, and new, he re-opened the doors of Dal'Bor, the city of Vice and let alcohol--and ladies of the night--run freely through the streets. Spice was stacked up like bricks in a house to be used for free--or at a greatly reduced cost. The finest food that could be had, either in flavor or in actual culinary skill was at the fingertips of those who wanted it.

All were welcome to the bounty, and to any who would try and upset it with voilence or greed would find the swift, brutal wrath of Crime Lord Justice.

A thick fog began to broil around the doors of the Angel's den, the heart of this massive city of sin. The roar of club music and the delights of the crowd could be heard as the promise of the night beginning. Strobe lights and laser lights began to tear through the sky as evening began to descend on the city.

The massive doors opened and the crime lord strode through, clad in his leather, with his favorite slug thrower shot gun slung over one shoulder and a bottle of ale in the other.

"Let's get this party started!" he shouted hurling the open bottle with all his might into the crowd.

Amidst the crowd of rowdy partiers, stood a hooded man with his arms folded. It seemed the whole of the inebriated goers made a massive birth about him. His was the a space one simply didn't step into. Not that any noticed him either, for this was a man hidden to all eyes, sensors and more. Including the mind. Hence such a wide birth around him.

It was a challenge he had put upon himself when he first arrived, to get to the epitome of centered area, and not be seen or noticed in anyway.

Casting a shadow covered eye over his shoulder, Zaiden spotted a man walk in, shouting about the party, next hurling a bottle into the mass of writhing bodies. When it came by, with a preternatural swiftness, the ex-Master plucked it from the air. Popping the cork, he sipped at the contents, offering a surprised sound at such a delightful drink. Beautiful stuff. Sadly, since his rebirth, the alcohol required to get him drunk had risen from godly amounts to impossibilities. Then again...

Do alcoholics give up? Me thinks not.

Like that the cork found itself home once more while Zaiden sailed a dozen yards or more from a standing jump. As he landed he removed his Force Cloak step by step. Firstly bent light vanished. Next White Current faded. By now he was firmly on the ground, and the last too fade was the spell then mind effect.

From his position now near the host of the party, Zaiden saluted with the bottle, "Might a man inquire where such a grand liquor found itself to be purchased?"

[member="James Justice"]

Planet: Soceras

It'd been awhile since I'd heard anything about James and now here I was back on Soceras. Seemed like it'd been ages since I'd helped James with an errand and made off with The Morrigan. So stealthing the ship in a shadowy port. I quickly got changed from the normal gear I wore into something more...sultry. Donning a velvet green dress that was held together by laces across the back and down my side exposing an incredible amount of skin I strapped on a pair of green heels and making sure my left wrist had my gauntlet on and a holster with the chains along my upper part of my right inner thigh I slid my new saber into place and kicking the heels of my heels hard against the deck plating two daggers popped out.

Smiling I pushed the blades back into place with The Force and rigged up a strobing effect on my gauntlet. It'd been too long since I'd seen James and I had to admit he was definitely fun. Making sure I was good to go I walked out the door of The Morrigan and it faded into the shadow with stealth tech. Sashaying into the Angel's Den I moved through the throng of gyrating bodies tonight was going to be fun...

b86dec29fbf33190e560f039a03d7594.jpg

[member="James Justice"] - [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

[member="James Justice"] @Celiana @Zaiden James-Greyson

While he had the reputation of being a bounty hunter, he also was known to be a murderer, a gun-for-hire, and so many other things when in reality, Zeraph was just trying to do good for the galaxy in which he lived in. So why was it he was given a open invitation to this insane...party? No this was not a party, this was chaos. People would die tonight whether the host liked it or not. All this enabling would get someone overdosed, beaten up, kidnapped, and the list would just continue on. It was disgusting in Zeraph's eyes. Everyone here that was here to partake of the rotten parts of the galaxy disgusted him. Uncivilized degenerates, the lot of em.

Justice was the core of it all, this black pit of filth. The whole galaxy probably knew who he was, and while he was one of the worst, Zeraph had no choice but to get in good with him. For the lesser evil of things, Zeraph had come to the conclusion he had to get himself deep in the underworld's poodoo. This thought sent shivers up and down his spine. So who was this merc working for then?Who had sent this red masked man in to infiltrate the crime lord's ranks? No one, this was Zeraph's own agenda. He had plans, and it required no one butting in his own way of thinking, else they blow his cover.

But what if he got in too deep? Couldn't get out, dunked his head never to come back up? Suicide was always the best course, though not the option he would like to go with.

Looking at the mountain of spice, Zeraph wondered what kind it was, glitterstim, ryll, giggledust, he wasnt sure. It was stacked up like a brick house so whatever was inside was probably inexpensive. Probably ryll. Glitterstim wasnt cheap, now way a crime lord would just hand the stuff out like it was lollipops. Ryll was in a sense, useless as far as most drugs went, more medical than recreational.

And he thought he was being nice and charitable.

"Self righteous bastard..."

[member="Celiana"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="James Justice"]
A party now that was something nisa hadn't done since she left zeltros, however after doing some work and such around the galaxy she was on the planet and heard a big named person was coming out again and had a party

Now she was trying to get away from that life a bit but however that natural part of her said to indulge a little have some fun she had been working all this time now she needed to just relax

So she said screw it, a nice crop top of blue color to show her belly off something light that would keep the heat off when dancing, shorts to show her legs off when dancing and just enjoying life

However...she didn't wanna go alone and someone she had worked with long long ago came to mind that she hadn't heard off, so she decided to invite @ra'a'mah to join her, thinking the woman could use a break from her business

So now she sat outside the club waiting for the woman...she could smell the alcohol and spice inside and the very smell of sweat on a body...

Doctor Rashae Lovous knew how to make an entrance. Her growing business needed shipping that was not possibly infested with influence by the big pharma corporations. Her intelligence team lead her to a Shipping company owned by James Justice. This also came with a briefing of how notorious this particular individual was rumored to be. They say he is a crime lord of some kind.

The Padme was in orbit over the system in due diligence to protocol as she dressed. Good couture was not to be wasted as she doned a white power suit that was designed to make said entrance. Its plunging neckline set the girls up quite nicely without being slutty. Proper jewels in the right locations enhanced her look even further as she stepped into crystal encrusted heels. Two bodyguards would be in attendance to ensure that no meant no. It was also known that most of the crime lord’s guests were about as notorious. Rashae was having none of those shenanigans.

Ardgal might have a bit of a fit of her going to this meeting but she had to move her business forward. It was her responsibility, not his. The shiny Chrome medical corvette made its landing as was the leased speeder vehicle that took her to this establishment. She could smell the booze, drugs and hedonism from twenty feet from the doorway. Hopefully she wasn’t wasting her time, but she had to find out if this was a viable deal.

The woman looked to her bodyguads as she nodded. They moved forward to secure her entrance boldy. The woman in white came in ten seconds behind as she stood at the entrance with confidence and poise. She took in the view of this establishment and observed key locations and tried not to smell the cheap booze and even cheaper cigarettes. Rashae did not partake any spice. She seen enough and cured enough of spice addictions to choke a bothan. Her bodyguards secured a booth as one cleaned the seat off for her to sit at. Rashae spoke quietly to one of the party meisters.

“I am looking for Mister James Justice. “ She looked him in the eyes with those piercing icy light blues. “If you could inquire if he is willing to talk business, I shall be here. “

“Sure thing darlin. “ He was going to smack her on the bottom before the hand of one of the guards interfered firmly.

Rashae turned her head as those icy blues lightened a bit further. Most men and women shrink beneath that gaze. “Touch me and you lose fingers, understand. Deliver my message. “

She made a face as she sat down. She orderd a seafood appeitizer and alderaanean red wine, an old vintage. Probably the only one who would order from the older stock in this… interesting collection of outcasts. Not that she has anything against outcasts, she tends to be a cut above, but these people were dregs.

The four bodyguards took up positions and was alert to those around, especially near the doctor. Ardgal and Myles had approved of these four as being adequate body guards. The busy mind of the doctor started going over streaming data from a variety of areas. Experiments, testing, financial, updates from Alderaan, myrkr, hapes cluster, everywhere. If anyone was monitoring her incredibly encrypted communications, it would be very busy. Encryption was unique, iron wall 256 character encryption profile. Someone had one hell of a tech team. The woman meant business, not playing at anything.

(( what she is wearing: https://shilpaahujacom-29sf0hlqroyklavn.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/10-atelier-versace-spring-2016-couture-fashion-show-paris-week-white-pant-suit-necklace.jpg))

[member="James Justice"]

Over the course of a couple of years, Ra had gathered up an extensive list of clients. Some of whom she worked for once or twice, but a few of them had been left overs from her time as a co-pilot in the business. The woman that contacted her a few days ago was one her boss had been contacted by just shortly before he was killed. Ra had continued on with the work and taken care of the job for Nisa.

For the most part, Ra did not mix business with pleasure, but she had made an exception for Nisa and they had gone out for drinks and dinner after Ra had finished the job. That had been that, Ra went on about her life and work never thinking she would hear from the woman again. Having almost entirely stepped away from the merchant lifestyle recently, Ra had done some discovery about herself, her past and that opened up a brand new future for her she hadn't expected.

Bringing her ship for a landing and secured it. Gathering up her things and her nexu, Ra locked up her ship. Hailing a taxi and telling the droid where to go, she sat back in the seat, petting her cat and wondering what the night had in store for her. This would be her second time to a place such as this and the last time, she had been so very naïve at the time. This time was different though and a whole new Ra climbed out of the taxi.

Wearing no cloak and her pants clinging to her body, her top was an almost transparent peach, Ra climbed out of the taxi after its fare. She had two visible weapons besides the nexu. A blaster and a long double bladed lightsaber hilt on either side of her hips. Hidden up her sleeves were two smaller saber hilts and knives in her boots. Her hair was braided and held with a barbed ball at the end. She walked with a confidence that wasn't there before as she approached Nisa.

"I never expected to hear from you again. It has been a while."

Though they had only met the once, if the other woman remembered her, she would see a change in Ra. What had been a fresh faced and innocent young woman now looked calculating. Her eyes took in the sights around them and the gold gaze settled on the woman that had invited her to this event. She wore a neutral façade and carefully wove about herself the signature of somebody that could use the Force, but had very little knowledge and had no light or dark alignment. This was an easy feat to accomplish as whoever had brainwashed her into thinking she had lived an entirely different life had taught her that skill. It had remained such an ingrained part of her, that she rarely let it down.

[member="Rashae"] [member="nisa luma"] [member="Zeraph"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="James Justice"]

[member="James Justice"]

James Justice....

The name had sent quite a few ripples through the underworld. He was the proprietor of the Justice Shipping Company. He was a legend among thieves in his own right, and had once harboured a robin hood mentality. Yes Hala had read all about him, as had all spacers and smugglers up and coming.

So when he decided to hold a party she was there. Though not in a nudist, flirty type of style. She was there just as she was everywhere. Hala Jast, President of the Nar Shadda Originals and a damned good pilot and Shipwright. And she entered as just that, hair in lazy pony tail, white cargo top with a black vest, and spacers trousers.

Her Scattergun was slung across her back and it contrasted with the Red Devil patch there.

She sauntered on up to him, bearing the gift of a hundred year old bottle of Corellian Whiskey. Her Pa had sent it over as a gift for her start up of Jast Shipwright Co. and she'd been saving it for a special occasion.

"Mr, Justice, pleasure to meet you."

James was nothing if not totally hedonist. His staff, on the other hand, were not. Soceras had a standing military and police force like anyone else. Plus everyone (literally, everyone) openly carried heavy blast pistols at least. And since he did own the entire city and they saw him as their liberator from an oppressive regime? Well any fool stupid enough to try anything would literally have an entire planet to contend against. And when they were done, James would give them a fate worse than death. But, hell if [member="Zeraph"] wanted to spend the rest of his life as a battery for James to keep alive just to drain the life out of, well more power to him.

As James turned to leave his little platform, the entire city's civilian population descended into their euphoria. The spacer felt a little tingle on the back of his neck as [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] came closer. His force senses weren't fully on point, but alcohol did loosen up the doubt that held him back, so he was getting in a good swing of things. He could already feel the intense pleasure starting to rise from the city, and he savored it like a fine wine. The crime lord's free hand slapped the man on the shoulder and pulled him close like a good friend. Did he know him? Probably not, but that didn't matter much to James, he was a friend to all until they pissed him off. He pointed his shotgun back towards his Angel's Den, "Go to through the bar to the keeper who's got a scraggly beard and a metal eye. Ask for Justice's Favorite. He'll give it to ye without a question."

With that the warrior slapped him on the shoulder with a hearty laugh.

And then came [member="Hala Jast"]. The warrior held his shotgun out, just dropping it into the waiting hands of one of his nearby menservants. His other arm wrapped around her too, like an old pal as he continued swaggering inside. He looked her over with a quick glance, "Aye, Jast! You," he might have met her before, but, after all, being black out drunk on a regular meant you met a lot of people who you kinda remembered or kinda didn't, "Good to see ye, what can I do for ye?"

As James drew nearer to the Angel's den One of the servants gave him a nod, indicating that his newest business contact was here. He gave a nod and stepped on the elevator, Jast still with him to discuss what was going on before he met his client. The crime lord lived by "everything is made better with pleasure." after all.

He stepped out of the elevator into the private lounge and caught an eye full of his new contact, @Rashae. He let out a low whistle at her--well suite, if it could be called that. He offered her a charming smile, "Well, whoever said beaty and brains couldn't mix was a hellva fool," He offered her the bottle of aged alcohol Jast had presented and then shook Rashae's hand, "James. James Justice, the pleasure is all mine."

As the food arrived, he ordered a set of some greasy nerf bread sticks and couldn't help but feel that something was--odd at this situation. He popped the top of the ale and took a swill, "Some nice stuff. So tell me, ladies, what can I do for ye?"

[member="James Justice"]

Hala was a straight shooter. She was here to sell the man. After all shipping needed ships didn't it? Of course she could let loose and party too, but business first.

"Well Mr. Justice. Need some Freighters?"

[SIZE=11pt]Night skies beckoned to Enzo once again. Chill winds krept through the roads, but despite the cold all seemed joyful on this day. Enzo clad in a black leather jacket, tight black jeans, and high top boots watched as people seemed to walk inebriantly about the streets. Hostels offered succor for those with money, dark alleys provided it for those without, while skyscrapers scratched the skies with Enzo sitting at the very top. He sat on his perch high above them all and was content to simply observe for a moment. He peered down at the swarming avenues and wondered where the source of merriment originated from. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He saw it then, a place labeled Angel’s den, but it seemed more fit for devils. Enzo watched as seething crowds of people poured into the front of the club and seemed to stumble drunkenly out the back. Lights poured out the windows and a thin layer of fog seemed to trickle out every opening. Enzo decided to take a peak. It had after all been some time since he had some fun… He scaled the side of the skyscraper easily, hopping from outcrop to outcrop, when he got lower to the ground, but was still quite a ways up, he leaped from roof to roof, till finally he was at a building low enough to the ground for him to simply jump down and land safely. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He was careful and observant enough not to land in the middle of the street. Instead choosing to fall in a alley sandwiched between two buildings. He was graceful in his descent and disturbed not a soul, nor were any on the streets the wiser, for the newcomer was the double of a shadow. He walked deathly quiet onto the streets and grinned widely as he approached the club. The party was in full swing and despite the fetid stench of spice, which was poison to his kind, Enzo was fairly certain he would still enjoy himself. He shoved his way through the milling crowd and approached the entrance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The people stank of alcohol and spice to Enzo’s preternatural senses, he wrinkled his nose at it all and he suddenly wasn’t so sure coming was a good idea. Enzo entered the building and was immediately assailed by a young woman. “You’re hot!” She shouted over the roar of music and Enzo blushed a little. Her breath reeking of alcohol. Humans and their audacity never ceased to amaze him. Regardless he managed to slip away to a nearby bar as the females friends called for her to leave. Enzo was going to need a little something to loosen up if he was going to take part in all this.[/SIZE]

Attire:

Her wine finished breathing as she nodded to the concierge or server or whatever he was. She was going with concierge. The man poured the bottle of of a lovely vintage of her favorite red wine. She took a sip as she closed her eyes. Upper slopes grown in aged volcanic soil. Aging took the tannin edge off of it and created a velvet finish that she adored. A pleased nod was provided as she took another sip.

Her host arrived with a certain amount of flare. She stood as she nodded to her Bodyguards. The woman herself did not carry a blaster. The woman has had a few blasters taken away from her for one reason or another. Something about accidental overloads, shooting the wrong people, wild errant blaster holes in unexpected places. Some kind of unpredictable, talent in that that no one has figured out.

The little lady stood as he approached in his magnanimous way as he was provided a polite smile. A thick wide jeweled bracelet was on each wrist that was tasteful and well appointed along with the lovely jeweled piece accenting the plunging neckline of the suit. The bottle surprised her but she took it with a firm hand while her shaking hand took his. The handshake was solid, not firm, but not soft. Her hands though were like touching shimmer silk sheets.

“They told me you are a charmer, Mister Justice.” Came the velvet contralto of the doctor. “Doctor Rashae Lovous, Owner and CEO of Gentech. “She had a few other titles but she was here for Gentech, not Alderaan or anything else. Her Noble title of Viscount was rarely mentioned. He may know of her other titles, he may not, that was beside the point of this meeting. She looked the man up and down once and once only methodically. It would be cold and hot at the same time the way she did it. It was calculating and analytical. That same appraisal was provided with Jast but only momentarily as Jast was not her concern.

Once they sat down and her food arrived, it would be in the form of top grade sushi. A long ‘pencil’ case was put in her hands as she did not touch the forks provided. In this case as it popped open was a set of silver and highly polished marble chip sticks. Rashae would listen to the one he brought with to her business meeting. The doctor thought it was in bad taste but she was in no position to argue. Instead she took a small bite delicately and ate like a lady. Her wine was topped off by an attendant as her Bodyguards kept very alert watch.

Rashae would delicate dab the corners of her mouth as she slowly recrossed her long legs slowly with smooth seductive movements to turn and speak to James Justice when the opportunity was available to speak. She took a sip of her Alderaanean red as she ordered her thoughts and words. Rashae was not one to beat around the bush. Yes, she can play the game but she didn’t like the game. Her game was understated, it was blatant, it was calculating and it was sexy all at the same time.

“What I need Mister Justice is shipping for my products from a company that Big pharma or big Biotech corporations do not have an influence over. My lastest creation has set a few ears on end. “there was a bit of a wicked little smile. “My research has told me that your shipping company does not have any Galactic corporation influence. I would like to make a deal to ship my product to where ever it needs to go. “ She laid out the foundation.

A hand went out as one of her bodyguards procured a holoprojector as she put it on the table. One push of a button and it displayed a succinct product line up with statistics and advantages, her wound kits and ash orbs were displayed accordingly. “This isn’t even whats in R&D, which will be coming out soon. “

The doctor let the crime lord absorb what she said and the information before her and awaited any questions. The doctor had been playing her cards very carefully. She stayed small on purpose going heavily in development and keeping those up in coming products hidden. Like a shark swimming at the bottom, only to attack from underneath when she suddenly surfaces. There was a confidence to the woman that was uncanny as those piercing ice blue eyes turned on Justice to boldly look him right dead in the eyes. A distinct fire and ice combination cold be felt from her as the deep passion was kept in reserve and delved out in small doses with the iciness she provided those she doesn’t know.

[member="James Justice"]

A quick little wink from the green eyed brunette got her a drink in her hand. She smiled broadly, "thanks cupcake" then she wandered a bit more. She wore her usual color of black once in a while she wore her han solo look alike clothes but tonight she felt like black was in. Her black boots were hardly heard on the floor the revelers were in full swing.

Rekha downed her drink and quickly looked for the next, the owner of the Underground Bar loved a good drinking joint. The smell that mixture of sweat, perfume, and alcohol was only found in places like this. The guy trying to sneak his arm around the lovely blue twi'lek, oh she was a lovely shade of azure and her eyes one could easily get lost in. Ahh yes...anyhow.

She moved about finding the dancing and began her own head bob, hip shaking action. Warm bodies closed in and the beat drove them all to places where responsibility had no place in being. Someone took her glass Rekha's hands were in the air, flying and dancing the only two ways to orgasm without sex. "woooo" she cooed to those around her.

She had gotten away from Bespin the war had sucked life from her, it had taken friends and earned her a few new ones. She couldn't let her hair this far down in her own place but someone else's feth yeah!!!

"HANDS IN THE AIR!!!" Rekha bounced, shaking her head and keeping a steady beat.

@Ra'a'mah

Nisaa spotted The girl coming up and stood as she walked over, she looked to the nexu a and then back to ra as she spoke

hey there ra! Been some time since I've seen ya! Come on party is already in full swing and I rather get in

She said hoping ra was following as the smell of the place and the music just hit in a wave that was almost intoxicating hiwev3r nisa body began to move slightly to the best as she would lead ra to the bar hoping to get started with drinks

James gave [member="Hala Jast"] a half shrug, "Sometimes, maybe? It be deepending on what ye sell me and at what price."

The spacer plopped himself down on the voluptuous couch facing Rashae and spread his arms out along the back, stretching out with a satisfied sigh. The sweet smell of liquor, tobacco, and his own alluring pheremones wafted off him like an overpowering wave of wonderful pleasure. The staff around, male and female barely wore anything, and what they wore was intended to really really draw the eye in, from the tight gold thongs on the well-muscled men, to the glossy leather bikini tops that hid next to nothing on the women. A hazy cover of sweet-smelling tobacco clung to the air in an entrancing glow that dimmed the lights just softly. The music boomed here, but was thankfully just a bit softer than outside. Instead of being overpowering, it was a beckoning sultry tune to what lay through the rest of the building.

A sweet little brunette wearing almost nothing, and all of it black and silver sashayed over and sat on his lap, the spacer wrapped his arms around her waist and gave [member="Rashae"] a hearty laugh, "Ye better damn believe it, ma'am, one of the best," he gave her a wink, "Doctor Lov--" he halted in mid sentence, furrowing his brows as his smile melted to a frown. No, that couldn't be the case, there was no way the galaxy was that small, he gave a hearty laugh, trying to shake it off, 'That'd be funny. I was on Alderaan once about--Goddamn--25 years ago and bagged a woman with that same last name," he tried to shake that strange feeling again, "Almost feels like yesterday. Ye wouldn't happen to be related, now would ye?"

The spacer looked over her data that the lady provided. He was mostly illiterate, and it was almost all words that were by far too large for him, but the spacer had become exceptionally good over the past 30 years in hiding his near-inability to read. He had never really got no proper learnin' and that made things hard on him in life.

"Gorgeous," the spacer said handing her the data back, "tell ye what, I love this. I love what ye are doin' I love what this can offer, and more than that," he pointed at her with a sliding grace, "I love what ye can do. So," he pressed his hand against his chest, 'I need medical supplies, killing people and keepin me own alive ain't easy," he pointed at her, "and ye need shipping. How bout we do a lil pre quod row?"

A figure in a brown robe, hood drawn low, made his way through the crowds near Angel's Den. Most of those he passed casually carried weapons. The frown on his brow, hidden within the shadows of the cowl, steadily deepened.

Leaning close to a second, shorter figure, the first whispered, "Keep alert, Naomi, but remember that we did not come here to fight."

A simple investigation assignment from the Order: get close to the James Justice operation, interview the man himself if possible. Jurisdiction over Soceras was hazy to non-existent. Not nearly as bad as Nar Shaddaa, but enough that SIS and Order Sentinels designated it in the same crime haven category. If they encountered opposition they would find no friends on Soceras. Even the SIS's contacts on the planet were dubious at best.

Jedi Knight Ryan Korr would rather not have a regular investigation turn into a full-blown manhunt. Yet, that was the way things often went.

He paused outside the entrance to the Angel's Den, eyeing the bouncers.

"And try not to insult the security this time."

[member="James Justice"] | [member="Naomi Carolina"]

Unconsciously Rashae had similar effects on the male half of the population surrounding her. Her scent was an exotic combination of Sandlewood, ylangylang, rose and myrhh that mingled with what she refers to her natural scent and wafts about. Her bodyguards kept those male strippers who had the urge to talk to the ravishing lady in white at bay. Rashae did not give them a look or the time of day. She did want another bottle of that old vintage Alderaanean Red while she poured the last of the bottle in her wine glass.

The doctor didn’t seem affected by the first bottle. Not that was unusual to someone by James Justice standards but by usual human standards, most would be feeling the first bottle. The woman sipped gracefully as she listened and observed the severe lack of manners to business protocol in her eyes. Those lovely light ice blue eyes lightened even further as her irritation grew when a stripper sat on James lap.

He had an interesting ill mannered offensiveness about him, but there was an allure. She knew how to turn her own heads and the angrier she got, the more the scent grew. His turn of phrase was interesting and she gathered it didn’t mean something respectful. “Mister Justice, I am the daughter of the Count and Countess Lovous of Alderaan. Not that is the issue, I would ask that you do not call my mother, The Countess Beverly Lovous of the Noble house of Lovous a .. bag or have the audacity to have the bad taste of bagging her.” Why she was defending the woman? It was her name she was more defending than the woman. The woman took a long breath and exhaled before she continued her tirade. “Now unless you talkin about … bagging.. my aunt Patrice who died last year at a hundred and fifteen, then I seriously doubt you … bagged a ninety year old woman. You seem to prefer that their skin is at least… perky.”

She took a large drink of her wine glass as her new bottle showed up. If this man keeps up this ill mannered attitude, she was goin to need more to drink. She needed the s hipping, it seemed it required a level of alcohol to get it. For frak sake this was dreadful. It would not do to mix whiskey and wine, it ruins the taste and palette and you simply don’t mix your alcohols.

He didn’t ask any questions. He seemed to barely look at the stuff. “Don’t you want to see whats in Research and development? “ But he was willing to make the deal. “Quid pro quo.” She corrected idly. How the hell did this man run a multi million credit, possibly billion credit, business? How? He didn’t seem that serious about it. The woman took another gulp of wine. “Alright. I can do that. I need your staff and system’s statistics, medical facilities and round numbers for shipping purposes. “

Half of her wanted to get him up to the Padme for a decent meeting as this place seemed way too distracting for the man. Those pale almost white blue eyes looked rather angry still but she looked him dead in the eyes as if daring him to be any more ill mannered. Lack of manners set her on edge. The least you could do was say please and thank you for frak sake?

[member="James Justice"]

Nisa looked at the nexu and back at Ra saying the party had already started and wanted to head in. Ra nodded and followed the woman. Nobody stopped them at the door or even really questioned the nexu. By this time, the cat was fully trained and wouldn't attack unless given the command by Ra to do so.

The sights, sounds and smells of the party were almost as intoxicating as the wares that were offered. Following Nisa to the bar and ordering her favorite drink, she sipped at it when it arrived. It made perfectly and Ra drank more of it.

"So what's this all about, Nisa?"

She had been to a club once before when she was naïve about so many things. Being much more in touch with, well everything, made coming way less traumatic. In fact, it didn't bother Ra at all. Keeping a hold on her signature, Ra started moving with the music as well and getting into the swing of things.

[SIZE=11pt]Enzo made his way through the crowded club and began to walk towards the bar. The bar was dark and hazy with smoke. The only light that was offered came from the same strobes that blasted the dance floor. It was crowded and Enzo had to shove just to get to the front. The table appeared to be metallic and the stool were of the same make, not that enzo could sit down in a place like this. Enzo looked to the balding one eyed bartender who seemed a stark contrast compared to the rest of the fruity scenery and people that littered the place. A dozen crystal decanters lined the counter behind the man, along with a couple of taps and several metallic cups.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“What’ll it be boss?” The bartender asked Enzo as he cleaned a metallic cup with an equally filthy rag. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Give me a bottle of Corellian cinnamon whiskey,” Enzo said bluntly and the bartender nodded.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He set the glass down and reached behind him grabbing a decanter filled to the brim with a golden syrup coloured liquid. Enzo reached into his pocket and withdrew a credit stick. He placed the money onto the bar and grabbed the bottle boredly. He twirled it around with one hand while his other propped his head up. Enzo contemplated leaving, but decided to stay as a Zeltron and human approached the bar. Enzo couldn’t tell what it was about these women, but for some reason they made him a little less bleak. He decided it was probably the Zeltron’s pheromones. Still he had come to have fun and would do just that. He sauntered over to the women and eyed them appreciatively. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Care for a drink?” He asked a half cocked smile splayed across his face as he held the bottle side ways towards the pair.[/SIZE]

[member="Ra'a'mah"]

[member="nisa luma"]

[member="Ryan Korr"] [member="James Justice"]

Unlike her jedi master, she was wearing much more casual clothes. While he preferred those itchy, stuffy robes, she was a pants, boots, shirt, and jacket girl. Holster of her blaster circled low on her hips. Golden-orange Barkesh pinstripes ran up the dark fabric of her pants on either side. Palm impatiently pushed coppery-strands of hair away from her hazel orbs.

Freckled-face scrunched up into a slight scowl at Ryan's words. She eyed the bouncers.

"Me?"

Head shook once.

"You're the one that assumed she was pregnant!"

As they drew closer to the door, one of the bouncers held up their hand, eyeing the teen. "Eh. Need to see some ID on that one." Naomi bristled. She was old enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom