Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Coming home

The shuttle left hyperspace as vanquo sat within the distance, the battle left far behind for those aboard, the trip was silent down towards the planet as many other shuttles who had be securely given the cords descended down onto the lush green surface of the planet below.

Each settle down softly, letting out rescued civilians and troops mixed together, they werent solus troops but they were vod...about all they had left it seemed...when cynthia would land them star would get up silently and slowly started towards the opening ramp as the sun hit her visor and shined off of it

She was home at last

Her body was slumped, energy drained for her still yet to be recovered, arms she managed to fix on the go but knew they needed a good look over. First she needed to deal with business....she needed to see her brother and explain to him

Tears stuck to her face, the madness of battle leaving her with only grief and loss

How much did they truely win today?
How much would they lose tomorrow?
Stoppimg to lean agaisnt the shuttle she sighed

She was tired

Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Mig Gred Mig Gred

As the shuttle came down Cynthia would watch the civilians silently. They would be safe and welcomed on Vanquo, It was a place sith was not aloud to attack, nor could Demagol. There was a lot to explain to the Alor of clan Gred, he had herd some of it back on Wayland from adara's message, she thought as Cynthia looked over to him and his crew. Bleep bleep the sound of her com made inside her Buy'ce. She read the text that scrawled across her HUD. There was more transports today bringing in Mandalorian's that had freedom thanks to Clan Solus. Progress was been made, and more people joined the clan by the day. If Cynthia had been asked back when she started Clan Solus she would have said the clan will never be big clan in her life time. They would never be such an impact on their people, and now, it was still unbelievable. All this time she was doing what she thought best for the people, following in the foot steps of what Mand'alor the Infernal would have done.

It was not all to long before the shuttle landed in the large hangers carved into the mountain. As the ramp lowered the first sight was the place was filled with mandalorians being let off other transports and queuing up as they got checked in. "Welcome to Vanquo Mig" She said walking down the ramp almost stumbling. "Lets get you to the hover chair Cynthia." Ca said as Cynthia made her way into it. All this time Ca had been helping Cynthia move. Her body was in agony. Under her buy'ce her cheeks where wet, not with sweat but with tears. She took a minuet to grit her teeth and get a handle on the pain for a bit longer. "Head over to the checkpoint when you are ready Mig, they will let you straight through." The woman said with a voice that made it clear she was in pain. The chair moved towards the gate where increased hanger security stood due to the influx.

"Alor Mig Gred Mig Gred is with me. Please allow him and his crew to pass through and point them in the direction of the shuttle bus."
"Alright Alor." The Mandalorian in the security check point said with a nod of his head.

The hover chair would continue down as she lead the way to a platform where a shuttle bus waited. "There are people here from Clan Gred I am sure are eager to see their alor again." Cynthia said as her chair spun to face Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae . "While we wait, could you help take some of my Gam off?" She asked feeling the burden of its weight. Every muscle in her body was over worked for the state her body actually was in, She had planned to have waited a distance away, lined up a shot and took Demagol out while Civilians made theor way to the star destroyer for safety. Yet his stain of a child made sure things did not go smoothly.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig sat aboard the shuttle, the surviving Netherhounds and Signet 7 crew having joined him. He had been oddly quiet during the whole trip, eyes closed under his helmet. Meditating was usually something that seemed relegated to the jetii and dar'jetii, but it was helpful for any Force wielder. He sighed, thinking about Tamar, Leddie, Ilyushin, and Souma. He just hoped this wouldn't put them in any more danger than they were already in. His clan had continued to hit slave ships, and the others even began to join in over time. The Gred Fleet had become much less Mandalorian and war focused, and more a refugee and defense fleet. To say he was nervous about... almost everything right now wasn't an understatement. A Quarren pilot then turned to Mig, grumbling.

"I don't like this, Gred. The Sith kill many of my people, and the Mon Calamari! This isn't safe!" Captain Ollen, the Dathomirian captain of the Netherhounds, just glared, hitting the end of her energy-bow into his boot. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Just shut it Kor. Mig hasn't put the fleet at major risk yet, at least not one the majority agreed with. Like hitting the slave convoys."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just saying. We all ran from the Sith, and this is too close for comfort." Mig finally turned and looked at the pair.

"Both of you. Control yourselves. We're here to figure things out, not cause trouble." Kor looked, shaking his head and grumbling as they finally landed. He looked over, motioning for his team to follow him. They'd been almost literally to the Nether and back, so he tried to keep them comfortable now. As they walked, he looked out at world, honestly amazed. "Gotta say, this sure beats the interior of the Kad." He would then eye the checkpoint when Cynthia mentioned it. "Will my team here be allowed in as well? Injured already had to be left on the Sword of Eshan while we scrambled out." Mig wasn't proud of that one, but it was a necessity.

With whatever the answer was Mig, and if allowed the others, would walk in through the check point, following any procedures needed. As they did, Mig would finally look over to Star, smiling under his helmet.

"It's been too long vod. How are your memories holding up?"

Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

She quietly followed her riduur, her body felt heavy like a pound of sand had just been poured into her armor for her to walk with. What made it worse was feeling Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus pain through the force, knowing cynthia had pushed herself to far both out of rage to kill the one who had taken their sister from them. Sighing to herself she walked beside cynthia and then turned to her as she reached up and removed her helmet first, stars face was a mix of both anger and sadness, the fact she just had to kill many who she had fought beside many a time, the fact her own nephew had such rage in him, the fact she knew yet again her family was at war with each other. Reaching towards her riduur she removed that helmet and pulled a crate over to place it up as she looked to those wet cheeks and rubbed them deeply before she sighed sadly

you've pushed yourself too hard dear

Was all she said, pulling off her armor carefully, making sure no pain would come of it as she placed each carefully into the crate before she finished and sighed keeping her own on. Soon as they were off she placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and then spoke

yet again we are pitted agaisnt our own people...when will this end?

A tear shed, rolling down her face but was wipe away as she closed her eyes, upon arrival star stepped out first and looked to Mig Gred Mig Gred , she took a deep breath and tried to smile, but she couldnt

I remember everything....I almost wish I didnt now...

As her buy'ce came off she felt the fresh air on her skin and the wind hitting under her eyes and down her cheek. It was refreshing sort of, which was a weird thought. Her hands raised up to take the buy'ce before it was placed in the crate to place on her lap. When her riduur's hand reached to Cynthia's cheek wiping away the tears filled her with happiness, taking comfort in the little things. To know love was filling and satisfying feeling even hearing her wife's concern, it made her happy. "Yeah, but there was little choice. The plan changed. Thing is, I'd do it again if I had to." Cynthia said softly looking at star with such love in her eyes while piece by piece she removed what armor star could get to for now. "I wouldn't say they was our people anymore, that's my point of view. How his clan stands behind a monster like that baffles me. It scares me because we know what he is capable of. Even sending his son into battle. What kind of man does that. If Ya... If our sister was here..."

It was then Mig walked onto the shuttle bus and Cynthia quickly spun the chair to put her buy'ce back on. As she spun back around she heard the man ask star about her memories, and Cynthia was confused a little. Something Star might have chose not to tell her about yet or maybe something that was no longer a concern. It sounded like a topic that when bought up to her she would listen. The moment Mig took a look at the woman in the chair, he would see why she was in it. Her body was still thin, although weigh and muscle has started to come back enough to do light moving day to day. What she had done was far more and overexerting that likely there could be reputations. Maybe even stricter limit placed on her. Azure Djitred Azure Djitred would surely be mad at Cynthia the next time she sees her for a check up. She could not blame her.

Strangely behind Migs crew the IG-88 droid had followed in. Cynthia had expected the droid to get the first ship out. It clanked around mig and his crew as the shuttle bus droid faced everyone. "Come now please sit down we are abouuuuut to set off. Remember droids must be seated at the back in the designated area." The IG-88's head spun so quick looking at the immovable droid. "Exept you erm, take a seat?" The droid said nervous sounding. The doors would close and Cynthia would hover off over to the side the IG unit sitting behind. "I am suppised you did not take the first transport out when we touched down." Cynthia said to the droid as Mig and Stardust talked for a moment. "Me too. Yet my circuits told me to stay."

"Oh? Is that you asking to join us?"
She sounded amused by the droid that had probably never asked for anything in its entire existence.
"Prahaps, however I was going to stay regardless. I require to speak to the leader of your tribe."
"That is me." Even though she was not looking at the droid but rather out the window she could hear the sound of the droids head spinning, its visual receptors peering into the back of her head as a moment of silence passed by. "And I will allow it, although understand we have rules and i expect them to be followed. My people will treat you with respect if they are treated the same. Also we will have to update your language banks to include Mando'a."

Mig Gred Mig Gred Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Mig looked over at Star, sighing a little as he thought about what she said. That she wished she didn't know. It was a sentiment he shared with Ilik at one point. One that had a simple answer from the old man.

"Your memories help make you who you are." He smiled a little saying that. "Ilik told me that one time. Bad or not, they're important memories." He then looked over at the IG droid, tilting his head. He chuckled a little, thinking about how Mynock would've done the same. He then looked over at Cynthia as she spoke to the droid, and heard the Netherhounds discussing something. He wasn't quite sure what it was. Maybe rumors about Vanquo. He then looked back at Stardust.

"You know, after all this Tamar and the adiika would probably want to see you guys." He almost didn't want to mention noticing Cynthia didn't seem to be doing well. It was just.... He didn't know. The Mandalorians were already hurting. No need to mention more hurt that they had.

I know this well mig, I cant change the memories, i just have to accept them as is ans push forward...its what weve always done yeah?

A small smile creeped along her face, she had her family still, the ones that mattered, taking a breath she looked among those gathered

you know I think I'd love to see them again, families all we got in these turbulent times, we must cherish them

There was that IG droid again, so he made it with them...stardust chuckled as he conversed with cynthia looking to mig as she lowered her voice

I hate to go right to business...but I've been meaning to ask your help with exterminating some slavers...that hurt cynthia as she is now

Anger dripped within her voice, this was a score she was going to settle once and for all...the entire organization...would be burned
Mig Gred Mig Gred Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

The shuttle bus continued its path across the skies of Darasuum Yaim a place that had became full of traffic. More mandalorians was joining by the day thanks to the efforts made by clan solus to gain freedom of the people. The IG droids visual receptors continued to burn a hole in the back of Cynthia's head. "I will allow no meatbag touch my programming."The droid said offended by Cynthia's comment. "Actually I would get my AI to do that. I am not skilled in the terms of programming droids especially an IG unit. I have heard your more complex than that of a battle droid." She said to calm the tension. "Besides I feel like you would rather understand what people are saying, correct? My basic only reaches so far."

The IG droids head shifted to view outside the window as it stayed silent for a moment. "I see your point."

She had noticed Mig looking and was contemplating saying something for a moment. "We already have people working on finding the locations and in teams so that the same doesn't happen to them." She made it clear she was talking now to star and mig as her visor was facing their direction. "My body is still rather frail at the moment as you have already taken notice too. Even if I have gained a bit of weight back and some muscle compared to what I was... I am weak. If it was not for Ca I'd probably not have been wayland. My main goal was to get civilians to safety on that hammerhead, it was designated clearly for that. Demagol and its bastard child sort to furthering the damnation of out kin." Her frustration carried in her voice from the subject.

"Sorry, but back to topic. Our people had encountered this group before. In Fact the escaped one of our prisons before and the other time was on a space station they used as a meeting place. The Ta'jar pirates, seems they changed to slavers." It was not long before the bus lowered down to a large building below them. It was home, Cynthia's home. As it touched down the doors would open with a hiss.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Mig Gred Mig Gred

bJYbnIs.png

Last edited:

Mig nodded as Star notes her memories, and when she said they needed to cherish their families. He looked over to the Netherhounds, and the Signet pilots and gunners from the Pike. He smiled before answering Stardust, sighing a little.

“Family is what’s been keeping me going, vod. Those people there. Mandalorians, Mom Cala, Quaren, Dathomirian, other refugees of the Sith, and former slaves. Many of them have become just as much family to me as you, or Adenn, or Tamar.” He then heard her mention hunting down a slaver group. He looked, about to answer before hearing Cynthia. He turned to look. He’d felt that she wasn’t at 100%, but he never would’ve thought slavers had caused it. But then she said something. Demagol and his son.... Demagol?

“Cynthia.... Who.... Kaine and Reyne? Look, Kaine’s one thing, but why would Reyne...? Right. Back on topic.” He then listed, thing about whatever intel he had when she said Ta’jar pirates. Weird. “I haven’t heard anything about that. Either they’re keeping things on the down low, or I need to have a talk with my source.”

Star came up to mig and placed a hand on his shoulder, she looked to him and shook her head, that wasn't a topic for now. Instead they had a better goal in mind onestar felwas a higher priority

they'd be hiding right now, I tore through their encampment to free cynthia...

She didnt mention the image that was burned forever into her head, one that brought pain throughout the force then anger as she growled a little and started off the shuttle looking to Cynthia's home as she sighed

I've my own personal genocide for them...I don't care what gender, age, species....if they fly their flag I will kill them
Mig Gred Mig Gred Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

It was not long before the shuttle began to descend. It had seemed she had created many questions that needed to be answered. Her state of mind was not the best since coming from battle and not to long ago suffering an ordeal, at least that was the lightest way of putting it. Further and further down the shuttle came till it landed outside a fairly large sized home with beautiful architecture. "If you need to charge IG we should have a station inside. If fine with you I would like to talk later on with you." She said to the IG droid as she made her way off the craft. "Star can you grab my things while I get the door open?" Cynthia asked saying in a loud voice. Really she wanted to get inside knowing there was pain medication inside as her body felt like fire.

Making her way to the door the woman had to reach for the keypad that opened the panel for the key. With struggle she managed it and the door whooshed open. "Please make yourselves at home." She as she entered. "Living room is over there." Cynthia pointed in the direction where you could see the corner of a large curved sofa with a caff table that gave space to move around it but worked with the design. As for herself she made her way to the kitchen where pain meds waited in a basket.

bJYbnIs.png

The Mando glares at the thought of these slavers hiding in their holes. He looked at Star, giving her a nodding before pulling out a small datapad. “I’ll be sure my sources know we’re looking for these huttines (cowards).”

Once they arrived, Mig and the Netherhounds would walk off towards it, looking at the house. At the offer the make themselves at home, a Mon Calamari armed with a heavy repeater smiled, and put the weapon at the door before sitting, letting out a content sigh.

“Wish we had stuff like this back at the fleet.” Ollen just shook her head.

“It’s nice, but.... Not use to it anymore....”

Mig just sighed as he listened, then looked back at Cynthia and Star. “This’s honestly a beautiful place. Surprised how.... How peaceful it is. All things considered.”

Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Mig Gred Mig Gred

She grabbed Cynthia's stuff, hauling it with ease despite her body saying it needed a break, but she knew her wife's body likely was in a worse state so she could hold off for awhile

Entering inside she moved slowly to their room and sat the stuff down before she came out to the main room and smiled as she nodded to mig

[Color=green[ my riduur has some good taste in style, believe me when I say that she has a good eye for how a house should be...and a good shot [/color]

She chuckled as she moved back to the room to get her own armor off

hwEFsNw.png
One by one Cynthia would pop out the pain medication from their packets and swallowed them without drink. It caused her to cough a little as one stuck to the back of her throat for a moment but it shifted and went down too. The woman hovered into the room with her chair. "Thank you my darasuum riduur." She said to her wife who was also sore. Cynthia heard the comments that two of mig's people said while in the kitchen. It was sad they could no longer return home. It made her think that home is not just where you make it but the people who are with you too. "You are all welcome to make home here. It is a safe haven for our people. Especially to those we had secured freedom. While many joined our clan there are still those who belong to other clans who now live here, finding ways to get back onto their feet. It's peaceful here because the people here know they are in safe hands." She said compassionately. In a way her words was an olive branch been extended to them.

"Mig, I'm more than happy to allocate land for your people to set home here or even a place to return to that you know belongs to your clan." Behind them all the IG droid would find itself exploring Cynthia's home. Likely to learn more information. She was aware of this thanks to the clank of its feet. A small repulsor holo would also come into the room projecting the image of Ca. The Ai was orange and looked very much like Cynthia but Ca had personalized herself to have her own identity. "Hello all I'm Ca, It's a pleasure to meet you." She said joyfully looking around at the guests. It made the woman smile seeing that the Ai was always happy to see new faces and allow them to see her too. After all even with the shared pain they'd endured, Ca was made when Cynthia was contempt in happiness. "Anyway, how have things been. Prior to wayland that is? I am still out of the loop for much."

bJYbnIs.png

Mig smiled at Star, chuckling a bit as he thought about everything. He didn't have much time to respond before hearing Cythina talk to a few of the Netherhounds. He watched as Ollen sighed, leaning back onto the couch a little before thinking. The Dathomirian then looked back at the Alor, smiling a little.

"I can't speak for everyone, but.... I'm not from one of your clans, ma'am. Mig there just picked me and a few other up. Lot safer to have some numbers, you know?" It wasn't necessarily something she wanted to bring up, though she was soon surprised to hear Mig.

"I've told you Ollen, as long as you need help I'll treat you and yours like my own clanmates." Ollen just rolled her eyes a little. For a Mando he was a bit of a softy sometimes. Mig then spoke up, taking off his helmet to reveal a slightly worried look. "It's a great offer, Cynthia, but I may cause more problems for you than I'm worth if my clan's here." He just looked. "I don't know if you had some kind of deal or if you were there by yourself, but.... The dar'jetii wouldn't just let me stay put without any issues. I've been helping fight them, and with Tamar..... It's too risky." Mig then heard Ca, smiling a little. She reminded him a bit of Kaddie and Cordy, the A.I. the helped keep the largest ships in the Gred Fleet able to operate.

"Nice to meet you, Ca." He then looked at Cynthia again. “For the most part, my clan’s stayed on the move. Our fleet isn’t a war fleet anymore, at least not how you’d think of it. The ships have been retrofitted to be more places to live with guns. And we’ve been taking others in along the way. Many of the other clans finally decided to try and work somewhat together again. Trying to set up some systems and things to keep other Mando’ade safe. Still hitting slavers too.” One question still ate at Mig though. ”You said... there were others here. How?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom