Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come One, Come All

As the title says, I'm really looking for anyone to roleplay with and get to some point of being acquainted with each other. I've never heavily gotten into playing a force user, so this is a new step for me. As apart of that process I'll of course need some way for Kresslyn to learn an array of different abilities. No, I am not looking for one session of "What do you want to learn?", "OK, here's how you do it" and never develop any sort of backstory into it. I'm looking for a medium to long term Master/Apprentice relationship. It's preferred that the person is rather neutral, though, since Kresslyn sees the force as a tool rather than something to be worshiped or used for ultimate destruction.

On another note, I'm also looking for pretty much anything to get this character started and on his feet. Friends, enemies, even just random encounters. Please, let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom