Aim steady, fire true
Intent: To create a specialized bow with multiple types of arrows to be used by the Moross Crusade.
Development Thread: If nessesary.
Model: Multipurpose combat bow
Affiliation: Moross Crusade
Modularity: Yes, various arrow types can be modified; new arrows can be created.
Production: Mass produced
Material: Various materials, various electronics and mechanics.
Description: A specialized bow fashioned from durasteel with multiple arrow types, each serving their own purpose. The quiver has twenty individual shafts that hold the arrows in place. Developed by the Moross Crusade, it will be used almost exclusively in the military ranks.
Classification: Bow and arrows
Status: Limited, military
Ammunition Capacity: A normal quiver can hold any combination of twenty arrows.
- Basic arrow: A standard arrow forged from agrinium folded over and over again to compress the metal for stronger hits.
- Explosive impact arrow: An arrow that is tipped with detonite putty, and will explode directly after impact.
-Timed explosive arrow: An arrow that has a similar technology to that of a wrist-mounted rocket launcher. Fitted just behind the arrow tip, it detonates five seconds after impact.
- Shock arrow: An arrow that on impact, will stun the target, and sometimes knock them unconscious. The arrow has three settings, each with a different level of electricity.
- Flare arrow: An arrow that can be fired upwards, releasing two flares, used to blind others.
- Grapple arrow: An arrow that ejects monofilament cable, and is tipped with three barbed hooks. The tip is weighted down more than others, and will attach itself to almost any surface. This allows the shooter to either swing across the rope, climb up it, or use it to cross large gaps.
Effective Range: 120 meters.