Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Coil Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clan Bral Verde | HSC Howlrunner | Mercenary
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Doroko Bral Doroko Bral
  • Affiliation: Bral Metal & Engineering
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: The default Pressure Plate trigger mechanism can be swapped out for a sensor based trigger system. This requires moderate mechanical knowledge of these devices.
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Steel, Anti-personnel mine components, multiple whipcord lengths
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Pressure activated detonation
  • Houses three pieces of unique whipcord that contract upon launch. The speed of the launched Whipcord normally guarantees that the whipcord catches a target before it fully contracts.
STRENGTHS
  • The Coil Mine is flat and compact. Due to this it is incredibly difficult to detect when covered with debris, leaves, or otherwise obscured.
  • The highspeed launch of the Whipcord generally ensures the ensnarement of whoever triggered the mine. Friend or foe.
WEAKNESSES
  • The highspeed launch of the Whipcord generally ensures the ensnarement of whoever triggered the mine. Friend or foe. This can be circumvented by upgrading the mine with sensors that detect friend from foe. However, these sensors do not come with the Coil Mine by default.
DESCRIPTION

The Coil Mine is a tool designed by Doroko Bral Doroko Bral for use in his bounty hunting. Specially designed Whipcord is encased in a repurposed anti-personnel mine with a crude pressure senstivie trigger that, when activated, launches three lengths of whipcord that contract upon launch at high speeds. Each length is sufficient to ensnare most average sized targets; all three in combination can ensnare most known races besides large beasts and other large game. After successful test runs of the Coil Mine, he sent the schematics back to Bral Metal & Engineering for manufacturing. They are now available to sell on the black market in a limited quantity with revenue generated by sales being split between Doroko Bral and the Bral clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom