Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Update - New Judges and Things to Come

Hello everyone!

Over the next few weeks as [member="Cira"] settles into her role as the new Factory Admin you will notice that not only is the Factory undergoing some changes and a refresh, but the Codex is as well. Cira and I will be working closely to streamline both sections of the forum, as well we are seeking to make things more cohesive between the two. What can you expect to see?

Factory Judge Open Applications
Like the Factory's new Open Recruitment for Judges, the Codex will also practice Open Applications. We will no longer be hosting recruitment drives -- at any time, any member may utilize the following guidelines ( Codex Judge - Open Application ) to submit their interest in being a Codex Judge. As activity and needs shift within the Codex the Codex Staff will keep your applications on file and offer positions on an as-needed basis.

New Templates
Behind the scenes the Codex Staff and Judges have been discussing changes and new ideas for the Codex that we hope to roll out to you within the month of February. We are presently working up new templates for the following:
  • Military NPC Units
  • Military Base Locations
  • Alchemically Created / Bio-Engineered Races
  • Hyperlane Locations
  • and some others...

Compiled Rules and Regulations of the Codex
Rules for use of the Codex and its various sections will soon be easy to find in one single location. Yay!

Other projects on the horizon..?
Without revealing too much I am happy to announce that, YES - the LORE section will be returning to the Codex. Eventually. In an effort to make it useful, make it unique, and make it relevant to the forum in a way that every member new and old can use and enjoy, this project will understandably take some time to hammer out all the fine details and get right. If you have thoughts or ideas for it I would be happy to hear them.

And last but not least...

Two new Codex Judges
Please welcome [member="Feeto Chivaro"] and [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] as our two newest Judges. We sadly said farewell to [member="Darth Ignus"] and [member="Werah Unon"] and thank them for their time here in the Codex.

That's all for now! You stay classy, Chaos.

This pleases me. Congratulations guys.

Silencia said:
You can tell them I'm a Tyrant.
tumblr_oer4tdEwBH1u2400vo3_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom