Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Patch 2.2.2

Good morning!

Happy Father's day weekend to you dads out there. This lovely Saturday Codex is dropping a location index!!!! Hopefully this helps out when you're trying to locate a location or if you're RPing on a planet and looking for a cool setting.

The Index is divided up by template and by planet, of course if there's anything that needs to be edited don't hesitate to let a Codex Judge, RPJ or myself know. Also the index will be located in the Location submission forum.

As a reminder, all 2.0+ locations have been added. If you wish to have something added because its being continuously RP'd on or a faction uses it regularly please PM me the information and we will add it.

Lore Update: Templates are getting the final tidy up along with guidelines - we will be kicking it up to the board staff sometime this weekend. I'm sorry things have been quiet on the Lore front, but Codex has been working diligently trying to incorporate all the ideas we were given. If something doesn't show up that was suggested, it means we just wanted more time to work on it. Stay excited my friends, your wait will be rewarded!

Thank you and stay amazing Chaos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom