Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Opening Sometime This Weekend

Codex Standardized Rules

As I am sure many of you have noticed, we're moving things into place. The forums will be unlocked sometime over the weekend (No, I do not have an exact date/time). Some things, such as the addition to the top Dropdown, Pre-Codex as its own forum and the Feedback option will also come around the same time.

I know that some of you were working on Codex subs while we were closed, so take this time to update any of your WIP stuff to the new templates, look over the updated rules, ask us questions, etc. I will ask as a courtesy that you refrain from dropping a bunch of subs in the current Pre-Codex subforum, so that we don't have to move them when we get the new Forum up.

Thank you to all of the Codex staff, RPJs, and Admins that offered their eyes and feedback, helped create new templates for ya'all and over all were the most patient of folks while we talked out too many kinks to count. Special thanks to [member="Jairus Starvald"], who worked with me until our eyes bled on this update.

Very happy with the way things turned out, excited to see what creativity the community brings to us with this new update. I also want to thank the entire Codex Team for their assistance and suggestions throughout the entire process. And my special thanks to [member="Irajah Ven"] for making this revamp as painless as possible (our eyes tho).

I hope the community will end up having a lot of fun with Codex 3.0!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hey if you guys ever need any help with species specifically, let me know.
Be happy to help out.

I'll be getting enough practice and I think the least I can do is offer to carry some of the weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom