Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Judge Recruitment (Closed)

So it’s that time again we’ve run out of minions.

I am looking for a Codex Judge to join our ranks.

To be a successful applicant you must:
  • Be prepared to work with members to get their submissions approved.
  • Be able to work in a team and take instructions.
  • Be polite and balanced in your rulings.
  • Have a skype account and be prepared to be active in a group chat.

Please PM myself and [member="Lorelei Darke"] your application with the following:

• The profile you'd like to judge as.
  • Any previous experience.
  • Why you want the job. (This one is actually important, I will drop an application for silliness here.)
  • Your Skype username.
  • An amusing meme or animal picture.

People who post applications here or don’t post with the correct template will be fed to [member="Ilias Nytrau"] ignored.

tumblr_n6nakdWjgW1rf7pebo1_500.gif

I would like to welcome [member="KeCholo"] to the ranks of the oppressed brave and the free!

I had a staggering 10 applicants in less than an hour, and this time decided to go for someone very new to the site. Fresh blood is important (so [member="Ilias Nytrau"] tells me, though I don't trust his motives) so I would like everyone to welcome our new judge and work with him wherever possible.

Many thanks to the already existing staff of Codex Judges, (I look forward to working with you all) [member="Valiens Nantaris"] and [member="Lorelei Darke"] ESPECIALLY for reviewing and considering my application, and finally the community for composing hands down the coolest and most open/accepting forum I've been on.

[member="William Kerkov"]
Well, as it turns out you were too late anyway.

The reason skype is required is that it is much easier to IM someone directly than rely on posts which might take a long time to convey a simple message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom