Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Event Planet Competition Winner

A competition was recently run for the planet to be at the centre of the upcoming event. We had 6 entries and all of them had unique qualities and strengths. However, there could be only one overall winner.

Winner: Castameer by [member="Taeli Raaf"] You win a Tier 2 Individual Event Reward! After the event is complete you may claim your reward.

Valiens Nantaris:

A well-written and descriptive planet, and a good choice for the event. It has a nice name and well-chosen pictures combined with good layout and interesting culture and history. A lot of thought went into crafting this entry, especially with the culture and conditions on the planet and this made it a very engaging place to explore.
Although there were several good entries, this one was perfect for what I was looking for.
[member="Lorelei Darke"]

With a memorable name, a rich and well detailed setting, and an overall Sith vibe without being married to what has come to be synonymous with the One Sith (dark, dreary, and oh-so-forsaken), Castameer was an easy choice to make as the new setting for the upcoming board event. The history lends itself well to Rogue Sith foundation without painting the future of the planet into a corner. The various locations expanded upon within have provided a wonderful playground for Chaos members to utilize in the event. Overall, I'm very interested to see how members react to Castameer once it's brought into play.
Runners Up: Daoria by [member="Gilamar Skirata"] & Unity by [member="Samka Derith"]. Congrats, you win a Tier 1 Individual Event Reward each! After the event is complete you may claim your reward.

To those who didn’t win, thank you for taking part! You’re able to edit and move your planet elsewhere or make changes if you wish through the sub mods thread.

Very happy to be a runner up! I almost gave up making my entry after I lost a lot of progress during the DOS attack but I'm glad to see my persistence paid off. I'll get working on making a few updates and changes plus adding codex entries for native species soon and get it added to the galactic map.

I was keeping an eye on the other entries during submission and they were all creative and looked fun to explore but I can absolutely see why the staff picked Castameer. I was very impressed while reading it so congrats [member='Taeli Raaf'], well deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom