Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Code Name: Rangers [Silver Jedi only]

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Well, that explained everything.

Most who had come under the circumstances she had would turn around and leave, not wanting to depart from something they'd known for so long. But Aika was not most people. As a matter of fact, she far different from most. Her lips curved into a small grin nodding as her gaze drifted across the other faces that surrounded her, the ones who had happily left the life they had known in search of their own way of accomplishing the same goal. To see such a thing was incredible, as if she had dreamed it and now it was becoming a reality before her very eyes. An opportunity to force the darkness within the galaxy to its knees. Hazing worlds in the attempt to 'free' them wouldn't be the first option that everyone jumped at. All the options could be explored, and the best course of action would be taken, no matter which that was. It would be somewhere Aika could be herself without feeling looked down upon. Who wouldn't smile at that?

Her gaze drifted towards Sochi Ru, shaking her head slightly as her grin grew ever larger. "I must say, I quite like where all this is heading."

[member="Asaak Tey"] [member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Marek S'hadar"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Connor stood and listened to the words spoken and looked around at the faces - young, a few old, some human, some not.

The words spoken resonated in him and a lot of it made sense. He wasn't part of the Jedi Order itself and didn't want to be, but there must be a difference in what this Order would offer. It seemed to be different in someway, possibly more of a place he could find solace and a place once more.

Glancing over the others with his eyes, he was wondering what sort of Jedi they were. Had they been part of something greater and broken off? Were they rogues looking for some guidance or simply a beacon of hope to be shone across the galaxy?

Either way, Connor knew his path was a little more cloudy and it would take a good amount of light to beckon him forward. He knew there was darkness out there, and he for one wanted to be a sword to cut it away. He had to.

The mention of his name from [member="Iella E'ron"] brought him back to the here and now, and he simply nodded slightly at the attractive figure of the Jedi who had summoned him here. He followed her aside for what she had to say. He wasn't in this yet.

[member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Asaak Tey"] [member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Marek S'hadar"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Aika Kawakami Asaak Tey Sochi Ru Marek S'hadar Rasu Gan Maya Whitelight Hawk Solo Coci Sinopi Vexander Graves Hasjo Hallu

Hawk listens to Iella speech. He applauds at the end. Everything she said is what everyone was feeling. The group that assemble was slowly dividing up.

Hawk decided to go with Rasu to help with the construction of the Temple. He had some experience doing that. He had assisted in rebuilding the Healer Temple for the Jedi Order.

He goes to Rasu and waits for her instruction.

CHANI

This was history in the making, something was being created here that would reverberate throughout the galaxy, she had seen movements before on Nar Shaddaa and those that had strong leadership persisted, they represented a strong foundation. Chani listened, hidden a few yards away, nearest a clearing, after the speech by [member="Iella E'ron"] the Master moved to another and for a moment, peering out from her position Chani saw Iella's eyes and the conviction inside them. She had listened in secret, not wanting to interrupt because she was just coming to terms with her new found glory, in the beginning this is what it was, bright, shining and amazing, she did not want to stand there amongst them and vow to go through all of it with them, she needed to be apart from this iconic moment, she was different from them, they didn't know it now but they would, [member="Rasu Gan"] her new Master, would help her become one of them, to learn the lightside, self realize what never had been.

@Connor Harrison | @Hasjo Hallu | @Khong | @Maya Whitelight | @Rasu Gan | @Sochi Ru | [member="Iella E'ron"] | @Asaak Tey | @Marek S'hadar | @Aika Kawakami | [member="Coci Sinopi"]

It seemed that the speech that Master E'ron gave was exactly what they needed, the whole gathering of Jedi were excited about the idea and they were all starting and preparing the road for greater things. They just had to focus in the task at hand and prepare the site where they would increase their knowledge in the ways of the Force for the greater good.

Nodding in respect at the comments of all the breatheren, the young man just waited patiently for everyone to place their input. Once that he had the chance, he proceeded with the plans that he had in mind... but in his usual way, without many feelings and only orders a military officer would.

"It is a pleasure to have all of you with us today. Based on the layout that we have so far, the amount of crews that are available and the volunteers eager to join us; we have the minimum requirements to start the projects. As Master Gan and Master E'ron said, we need to focus in the Temple and place strong foundations... Voss-Ka seems like a suitable place... The Rangers are now suiting up, we are following an old traditions created in the Antar System... we are ralling under the Jedi banner all of those who follow our own set of mind but do not have the connection to the Force that we have. They'll be our comrades and allies in what is ahead of us... Knight Sinopi is in charge in finding the place for them to be while I'll be looking at the training exercises they will be taking in the upcoming months. They might be volunteers but in the end, we have some highly qualified officers that are part of the first members joining the Rangers."

Vexander stopped for a moment and send a few details from his notes to each one of the presents datapads "I am transfering you the details of what is lined out so far. Please do not hesitate to reach me on the matter or please speak up right now and your voice will be taken into consideration inmediately."

Before actually starting to provide any order or arranging Jedi to task forces, the Master waited for their comments on the matter... or questions since some might be present among all of them.

To many waiting for a long as she could before voice found itself speaking up to Master Vexander taking a wonderful deep breath, Is it to my understand that would like my volunteers, if this is right I know of planet, of many tribes that would be welling send some of there warriors, they would be a great addition. Leaving her hand to her side it wasn't like wanted to drawl attention or made these other wonder just who she was, or what she could do to support her new found brothers and sisters. In many ways beside the much need supplies she got her hands on there was other things that one could get their hands on knowing the right people. Letting her eyes rest upon [member="Vexander Graves"].

Also to the others she felt where the senior master of this Order after all she was just a padawn, with a long ways to go, not that she didn't already known how to use the force before coming but a great more since coming, which brought up the next question as she was now facing the fact she was with out a master. Are we to sign up for Master as it seem I'm with out one, I made my own choice to come then having it made for me.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

"Thank you for coming all this way", she said as they walked on a little further. "The communications between us indicate to me that you are interested in joining the Silver Jedi. Yet we know nothing of you, or you of us", she stopped as she turned to see the others begin their respective tasks. She considered them all for a moment as she stood there next to Connor.

"So let me tell you a bit about us firstly and then you can tell me about yourself". She smiled as she indicated toward the members of the Silver Jedi, "Each one of us in some form .. has sacrificed much to be here today, I and they believe that a Jedi do this, sacrifice in order to achieve their purpose and the greater good for the Galaxy. I am not referring to a sacrifice of life .. although that is part of it .. but more, what they have given up or will give up will vary and inform them through their now chosen path, the Way of the Jedi".

"What you see here today, is only the beginning, we are new and in need of many things .. but what we lack in possessions we have wealth in strength of unity, belief in our purpose and most importantly .. the trust we have in each other, and it is that, that will see us through to success". She turned her back to the group as continued on walking away from them.

"Now tell me of yourself, why you have come". She slowly walked on, her eyes downward to the ground and she waited.

Standing beside Vexander, she listened to his instructions, a small internal sigh filled her. She relished the mission he had given her, and as she turned her head back to group of Rangers, that small grin returned, this mission will see her with company and a lot of it. She filled her lungs with the fresh Vossian air and pinned her shoulders back to straighten her back and she stood proud.

"Master Graves, if there is nothing more form you and you will permit me I shall leave immediately with the Rangers to find our Barracks location", she said in more serious tone. "I shall scout both position suggested and report in our findings, however it would be prudent to have a more experienced military eye on the situation once the position have been cleared, may I suggest yourself to come and give the final appraisal?".

Connor looked out at the group and listened to Iella speak. She spoke words that made sense about the Silver Jedi, and although he had been hurt once before by an Order he believed in, he was willing to try to find his way once more.

As she spoke, he felt her calming aura in the Force around them both, and it was soothing and peaceful and everything mentioned was backed with a sense of truth and decency, with nothing hidden or covered up. She laid it out before her with nothing left behind.

It seemed when she was finished talking and ready to listen, she moved away. Connor turned with her and walked slowly beside her, looking out over the planet to help him explain what had led him to be with her now.

"5 years ago I lost faith in the Jedi Order, in the Force and in myself. I was a Padawan, one of a small group, on a training exercise on Rhen Var when I decided to show them all why I was better; why I was destined for greatness as Jedi. However on scaling one of the highest mountains on the south side of the planet, it was there that I was cut from the Force."

He brought his eyes down slightly to the ground before them, walking onwards.

"To this day I don't know why or how it happened, but I felt a darkness come over me, an evil force, and I lost all perception of who I was, and I fell from the mountain into the icy lake below. I survived with minor cuts and injuries, but left the Order to seek solace for myself and to re-discover my presence in the galaxy once more away from those judging me and assuming I was a failure."

Connor slowed his pace.

"That who you see before you now is someone in control of their own destiny. I control the Force once more, but do not want to battle the darkness alone. I have no faith, no family, no allegiance to anyone except those who stand beside me. I am not afraid of death; nor am I afraid of dispensing it. The Order of The Silver Jedi may yet give me path forward in a galaxy plagued by darkness where the light we yield can cut away at it, giving hope to those who live in fear and salvation to those who live in exile. As I once did."

Turning his face to beckon Iella's gaze, he looked into her eyes.

"I can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy, but I will find the answer to this question if I am taken in by the Order; is there anything you would not do for your family."

He didn't falter, didn't look away, didn't show a sign. He just looked into her soul and let the Force tell her what she needed to know from him.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

[member="Connor Harrison"]

She keep a firm eye contact with Connor but for the moment, said nothing. Around him swirled the force pulsing in his aura a man of complexities and one that had already walked a path that would test the metal of any sentient being. Through an obscure contact, one that Iella had sent because of a message through the force, now saw the end. Before her stands a man of honesty, he had proven that and one that now held a purpose within his heart and soul.

Iella turned her gaze away and began to walk further away, he would follow as she spoke, "I thank you for your honest", she began her mind racing with thoughts, as she did so her head turned back to the members of the Silver Jedi and her eyes fell on Master [member="Vexander Graves"].

"I sense no malice in my friend, but a strength of power that might prove to be ... 'aggressive' but not one tempered with hate or anger or more importantly darkness. The words that you have spoken have not fallen of dulled ears and a place for you I can see within the Silver Jedi, but I will not speak of it here and now and not in the open. Instead I will refer you to a member of the Silver Jedi that will have need of your abilities", that is all she was going to say on the matter at this point.

"We shall talk more later, but for now, come and assist us in our endeavours .. see if Master Graves requires assistance", she said turning back to the group, "I need to go and help find a place to call home".

As she thought, her power evident to Connor, she turned to leave. He followed after bearing his inner thoughts and feelings. It would either help or hinder him, but he was ready for either.

As they stood soon before the man known as Master Graves, he listened to what she said and it all was true. He did not work on darkness; he wanted to extinguish it and wasn't afraid to do so. He had no faith to break, and so felt himself a blunt instrument to let the Silver Jedi utilise if they could.

The crack of a smile crossed his thin lips as the possibility of becoming one of them was mentioned, but he was certainly intrigued as to what else was to follow away from open ears.

He lowered his head curtly. "I look forward to your decision Iella. Thank you for your time."

Placing his arms behind his back, he stood and looked at the group, making eye contact with a few and a brief nod of acknowledgement to those returning his gaze. All he could do was wait to see how useful he could be and if this was the path he was destined to follow.

[member="Iella E'ron"] |[member="Hasjo Hallu"] | [member=Khong] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Rasu Gan"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Vexander Graves"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member=Vulpesen] |[member="Yinch"] | [member="Leori Sheltrak"] | [member="Josiah Denko"]

CHANI

[member="Iella E'ron"] 's words made Chani grin in amusement, taking in the evaluation of [member="Connor Harrison"] which unfolded, she turned the corner from her spot outside the area and approached him after he finished talking with the Master, "Harrison, hi, my name is Chani, I predict we will be the best of friends, considering each others circumstances with the force," she smiled and curled her arm around his, "I believe we can find answers between each other." her smile stayed as she walked with him.

That girl with striking red hair....Chani? Connor couldn't help but smile a perplexed grin as she appeared and latched onto his arm.

He'd never attracted attention as fast as this. She seemed harmless enough. Leading the walk around the others, Chani seemed full of a positive, assertive energy he'd never seen before. Her grip was tight and it felt quite comforting for some strange reason.

Looking after Iella as she moved away, Connor turned back towards the girl.

"Chani. I'm Connor. Harrison. But you know that."

He patted her arm gently with his hand, looking around at the others as he did.

"Tell me a bit about yourself my dear. Why do you feel we will be...best of friends?"

[member="CHANI"] [member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Rasu Gan"]

CHANI

Rhetorically, "Yes I do know that," She smiled at [member="Connor Harrison"] , turning to a grin as he spoke and she repeated, "Your dear," she giggled and also looked around, "We will be the best of friends because we are...different...complicated. Did you mean what you said, that you could be their greatest ally or worst enemy? Could you actually lift a saber to me? Hurt me?" Chani's eyes focused on Connor's, what would make you want to be a 'worst enemy'?" She had placed both hands on his forearms, searching his gaze for answers, insight, truth.

Connor found the girl rather peculiar, but not in a bad way, not at all. She seemed...different. Naïve but in touch with the Force and those around her; her emotion and question was honest.

He stopped as she spoke to him, analysing him almost.

"What makes you think I'm complicated my dear? You don't seem complicated at all...at least not to the naked eye anyway."

What did she know of him...?

"And I meant what I said. I can be a great ally, or a real enemy. I don't know any of you. I don't have any allegiance to you as yet, not until I am taken into your Order fully by Iella. But if I was cast away, rejected, not worthy, then I would have no trouble in taking my blade to you if you stood in my way."

His voice was colder than he wished it, a streak of venom coming out of him that shouldn't. Not to her, when all she had done was show him kindness.

"But I wouldn't want that. That would never happen, I am sure. I promise you."

He placed his hand on hers.

"Tell me why you are here Chani, what makes you so complicated?"

[member="CHANI"] [member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Rasu Gan"]

Waiting for the newcomers to speak, that was like her to do, but with her own way knowing that it was her time to speak up. Giving a playfulness wink only those around could take, in there own way about her. Giving both hands open with palms up, now came her own voice first it wasn't strong but weak in volume until it gain some steam. I was raised in the heart of jungles of Hurran Kal, by my mothers that once herself served the light in a jedi order only to find herself at cross road that only was chosen by her. I know take up the mantel, its true I came to the Jedi Order on Corsecent to begin my training with Master Vulp as the wind blow. It was the run into one of the member, but also that from this one couldn't hide the fact of what I was before I came, I help run my father business of underground smuggling, which most here must not past judgement upon. I help a lot of people, to get the aid that was needed, used the skill that was my mother art of healing using the life all around.

Waving her hand all around to the trees and plants that flowed with the force. Before she did speak again, reaching in her old leather skin bag pulling out some of her herbs, spice, and oils. I use these to take way what could be seen as ones problem of minor wounds, pains and muscle aches to do this I let that passion flow into my work, but that I learn many many skills when I smuggle more to then not saved my life many times over. I'm am to do what needed to help built this Order to a glory, I am but one, one that has many faults, many struggles that I face to over come to be of the light which you see before your, to trust each one of you to a level I have never known.

Letting her eyes fall upon [member="Iella E'ron"] placing a smile upon her lips, with a little bow taking for a long deep breath to let that crisp air in her lungs to let her eyes dance over upon the others in the group. [member="Vexander Graves"][member="Connor Harrison"]@CHANI@Coci Sinopi before she once again spoke. I have learn a lot on my path but I know there is still more to learn, I will wait for what task be falls me, all I want to do is serve and be taught what is still unknown to train to became that of one that brings light where no light is, to drawl back the darkness.

CHANI

As [member="Connor Harrison"] 's words flowed from his conviction and fell on the phrase, taking my blade to you, she produced a half smile from the corner of her mouth, Connor's hand touched hers, she could feel his odd connection to the force, he had within him possibility, his concluding efforts at consoling her then producing a question at the end made her almost laugh out loud in giddy response, "...many moving parts," Chani's Kiffar sight rushed through her mind as her hands touched this force user before her, his life splayed across her mind like a holo-vid, only jumbled and blurry in places, her psychometry abilities shared more to her than anyone would immediately presume, or reveal, after all she looked almost like any other human. "Do you wish to be accepted? This Order says there is no passion..." looking into his eyes once more, extrapolating, recording, memorizing his movements through a calculating, curious stare, Chani leaned up to Connor's ear and whispered, "There are secrets here. Shhh" a finger on her lips, she smiled, danced around him.

Half listening to [member="Maya Whitelight"] as she skipped, she struck her as quite strong, original, intelligent with her herbs and spices, wondering what else lay under her pink skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom