Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clusters of fun (pm to join)

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Domino"]

Sabrina had gotten ready her prototype ready, a cluster bomb that served the connection of the force, as well as put anyone else into giggles. Know was time to sell it, she had invited two people to show and sell it to. One was an old friend, she wanted to use to make sure the mandalorians got the weapon. The other was the hutts, who need such weapons to equal the odds against the silver Jedi order.

She brought with her, a bomblet as well as a whole bomb to show her customers how it worked. As she paced up down, the room waiting for her potential customers. She was nervous, this was a big deal to her business. If she pulled this of, she would be able to expand, without cutting into her personal finances. As she would be getting new money, and that was always good.

The bomb was resting on the table, part of her wonder about setting it of, as she got kick out the gas it self.

Cadan walked into the room, taking stock of the situation. He had been sent to check out some type of bomb that would greatly benefit them in most fights against Force Users, that made Cadan happy.

As he enter he looked to Sabrina. "Well 'ello. You must be uhh." Cadan scratched his head, being formal and profesional wasn't his strong suit, but due to work as a weapons dealer before join The Jackals, made him a very good choice for this 'mission'.

Cadan looked to Sabrina. "Uhh, sorry. What be your name again?" Maybe he should have had some spice before attending the meeting, it would have made things a lot less awkward.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

I am Sabrina, I believe you are the representative of the hutt cartel? She was unsure as she had not really met any of them yet, though she did want to sell them the weapon. She then passed him the cluster bomb, that she had made from substance she received from [member="Sempra the Hutt"]. She hoped he would like the elegance of the design, as she waited fr her other guest to arrive. It had nice white parachute, so it could disperse as it came out of the main bomb. This helped give a wider area effect, and thus making sure more likely to affect a force user eventually. As a lot of re breahers and breathing aids had limited life span, and this was designed to pass that time frame.

Cadan's hand shot out for a handshake. " 'Ello Sabrina, I is Cadan Tazi. Yes I am from the Hutt Cartel." The worlds flew from Cadan's mouth. He wasn't at all nervous, just unsure of how to deal with situations like this.

Then suddenly he was handed the bomblet. Cadan took it and examined the weapon. He tapped in and shook it about. The parachute tugging at the air as it was thrown about. "What is it filled with?" So far, all Cadan knew was that he had to go an check out a weapon. He had no idea whether it would be filled with shrapnel or gas.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

She listened to hutt enforcer, as he asked what was filled with. A version of Ixetal Cilona, a substance used in making of death sticks. Even the mention of the word made he want one, or as she preferred to call them giggle sticks. As it made her laugh, and relax after hard day at the office, and it was better than alcohol. Though it was less acceptable, and she did have use her sith amulet to heal herself. As they where called death sticks for a reason, and it was not just sarcasm, that's why kids should not do drugs. This is a weaponized version of it, the gas it released and affects a large area. The gas it self also acts as smoke screen, this helps you men to advance or fall back. Though anyone not using a re-breather is also prone to narcotic effects of it, whilst in the affected area. It also takes awhile for it to dissipate, even in the open. So keep your time as shorts as possible in the area, or get into bunker or sealed tank. If your re-breather becomes faulty, to change it.
She was quite pleased with herself, as she explained what the weapon did.

"It might provide cover for your own men, but it works both ways." Domino said as she strode into the demonstration area. If the cluster bomb worked to specification she'd be buying quite the sum, anything to drop the price before negotiations began would work in her favor. "Sorry I'm a bit late Miss Sabrina. There was a rather interesting group of men absolutely demanding I stop for a chat a few jumps back." Nobody in this room needed to be told what that meant, or that they were now dead. "Still Ixetal Cilona, I believe he Mandalorians use the same substance in their forcebreaker grenades. Do they not?"

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

[member="Domino"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Caden this is Domino she runs black syndicate, Domino this Caden from the hutt cartel. She quickly did the introductions, as she hoped they would realize she wanted to sell them both the weapon. As it was in her interest, to make sure they both got access to it. She then handed domino one of the bomblets as well, and then answered her question Yes they do, in fact it was the weapon that I came across on empiress teta that inspired the weapon. What they did not need to know is the weapon actually backfired, and cut [member="Aedan Miles"] from the force and not her ultimately, as they would probably guess weapon like this could be double edged sword. Though unlike theirs, this also affects non force users as well. We kept more of the death stick element in it, so there is slight chance of addiction by the victims, which in it self to both you might be another source of income. As well as the victim of the weapon would be prone to giggling fit, which gives them a secondary incapacity of the weapon. She liked that bit, as the enemy might at least die happy.

Cadan looked to the Twi'lek and subconsciously licked his lips. But then he snapped back into assessing the weapon. "This brilliant gas, I could let if off in an inclosed room and bath in it's glory for days on end." The pirate said as he dreamed about the pleasure of spice.

He then looked to Sabrina. "What types of ships can these bombs be fitted to?" If the bombs could only fit in certain ships, that would be a very large problem for well anyone. He then turned to Domino. Again Cadan tried thinking back to the days when he worked on Coruscant selling weapons. Although those days were all blurred together now as time passed and his memories clouded.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Domino"]

@Domino @Cadan Tazi

She looked at Caden and new what he thought about Domino, it was quite easy to pick up on base desires. Though that was not her problem, and she knew domino could handle herself. She then answered his question, Well they can be mounted on fighters bombers and gunships, though if you wanted to mount them on a capital ship. Then it would need some modifications, to make sure it could be launched effectively. As the current capital ship gun range does not have the capacity to fire bombs into atmosphere. Though they do have fire power to blow stuff up, with direct fire. This was because in space the was little gravity to use howitzers style guns, as they used gravity to fire over the enemy lines. This weapon relied on gravity to work, so she did not know of anything bigger than gunship that could use it.

'Black syndicate,' that brought a smile to Domino's face even with the Hutt Cartel guy drooling over her. "No oxygen to breath in space anyways and then you'd have to work out how to keep your bomb from burning on re-entry...." She was already musing it over, thinking out loud a bit. "Better to have them launched from single-ships anyways, smaller, faster, less notice of what's coming. Especially if it's in something with a variable pay-load." She wasn't sure about the addiction part of it though, drugs were a nasty business no matter how profitable they could be, and junkies were... unpredictable. There was a whole list of reasons she tried not to deal with them.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

I would concur with that, it should be a small craft for know. She then looked at the both of them, and asked Do you have re breathers? The reason she asked was she was planning on giving a demonstration, using herself as a guinea pig. After all she was force user, and domino would be able to tell what had happened. Though it would take her day before she could sign the deal afterwards, but they would know they where not buying a bum product.

"Hmm, I see your point." Although if it could be fitted into a missile and shot into the bridge of a ship it could indeed be a good weapon.

"I don't 'ave a rebreather with me. But I don't mind the gas." The pirate was always happy to let the drugs take him. Especially if they were free.

She then handed Domino a re breather, as she new she did not dabble in drugs. They have been to few parties, and she would known if she did. She then took one of the cluster bombs, and detonated it. The gas came streaming out, she began to giggle as her connection to the force ceased. She then fell to ground laughing, and perched herself up against the wall. As you can, *inane giggling* sorry as you can see *more inane giggling* the weapon, has made me defenseless. Not only have I * hysterical laughter* lost my connection to the force, I actually think it's funny. She could not stop giggling to herself over it, and all sudden a song entered her head. Then she began to sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Cadan looked around the room, the his eyes began to dilute. Each colour seemed to blend into the next. The pirate started to giggle as he began to sink to the floor. "I 'aven't felt-" His sentece was cut off by a loud burst of laughter, as if hearing Sabrina's voice was the funniest thing in the world.

"I'll take all of them!" The pirate rushed the sentence out of his mouth before he began to laugh a again, barely able to draw in a breath between each laugh.

Seeing Sabrina go for one of the bombs, Domino scrambled to get her rebreather mask on and sealed. Placing her hand over the intake, she breathed in to suck it to her face just as the gas reached her. Turning to watch how the others were handling it, she was incredibly surprised to see that they were already doubling over in laughter. Either that was one of the most highly refined examples of Ixetal Cilona or, far more likely... "Fracking lightweights." She muttered behind her breathing mask.
[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Sabrina in fit giggling, replied to her lightweight comment, I been smoking death sticks since mandalorians chucked the sith out of there territory. I just made the bomb stronger, it is so much fun. You should try some. The effect would last about three hours, once she left the room. Though I think the demonstration was enough, she head out of the room. To get some fresh air, she had contracts to sign and this weapon to sell.

"I ain't no lightweight!" The pirate said before the laughing fit caught him. Although he did manage to crawl out of the room following Sabrina. All the while laughing.

This was the best he had ever felt since Fiarr's death. Maybe he should switch to death sticks, or just launch the bombs in an enclosed room. Which ever one was cheaper he would do.

Watching them go, Domino placed the bomblet back in its cradle and followed the others out. Crashing on one of the provided couches for the lightweights giggling their brains out. If this is what it really did to people and a simple re-breather was all it took to defeat it, Domino wasn't sure how effective these bombs would be as a weapon. Mass addiction to death sticks sure, but with the prevalence of chemical weapons already out there and heck, just smoke and burning plastics on the battlefield, rebreathers were pretty much standard in every helmet.

Scrolling down her datapad, she picked a song and it started playing through the bone conduction headphones built into her headband. They'd be giggling at each other for awhile before negotiations started.
[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]

After couples of hours the effect began to wear off, and she meditated with her amulet for a bit. This was to help her body heal, after all death stick, where called death sticks for a reason. She then head back to meet up with other two, to discuss if they wanted to buy them or not. As this was literary the bomb, as some sarcastic youths would say.
She sat down and waited for the other two show up, this time there was water available, as well some small snacks. After all she had to eat some thing right?

Cadan entered the room, although he didn't have the healing powers that Sabrina had. He looked around and saw that there was snacks, a large grin crosses the pirates face. "Don't mind if I do." The pirate said crossing over to the food. Although instead of just munching down on anything and everything, like he would in the White Palace, Cadan used his manors.

He then say down to wait from Domino. "That's a very good weapon." He said, although he was talking about it's ability to take him away from this world, but it could take away a Jedi's or a Sith's force power. So it could be very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom