Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Clubbing Time

qeTFh7a.png

C L U B B I N G_T I M E

FINAL DAWN
CORELLIA, CORE WORLDS

OUTFIT

Tonight was like any other night in Coronet City, and while there were many people who spent the night sleeping or working, others took the time to wind down and have some fun with one such place for such activities being the many nightclubs located throughout the Corellian Capital. One such Nightclub was one owned by a certain Mid Rim-based Hutt Crime Lord by the name of Controddah Beej, located within the notorious Blue Sector of Coronet City. Already the place was deeming with life, with lights and music pumping from the interior of the two-story building that housed the nightclub which thrummed loudly.

Outside the Nightclub, a single speeder limo pulled up Infront of the building, with a single person coming out of it, wearing nothing more but a leather jacket and some jeans as well as being armed with a single
Rail Pistol which rested within a holster on the left side of his jeans. Standing infront of the entrance leading into the nightclub was an enormous Besalik wearing a suit, equipped with four blasters, The Bouncer. As the individual who came out of the limo approached the Nightclub's entrance, the bouncer scowled down at him. "ID?". The Individual, a Human Male took out his ID and handed it over to the Bouncer. The Alien grunted, clearly bored he stared at the ID, narrowing his eyes in order to do so. "Looks like you're clear. Enjoyer your night sir." the Alien said before turning and leading the Human inside.

However what the Bouncer did not know was that the ID he had received was a fake one, as this Human was not a simple drug dealer here for some simple business but in reality he was an undercover agent of the Final Dawn who was here to seek an audience with none other then the owner of the Club, Controddah Beej, as she held information that his superiors sought to acquire in regards to their enemies in the galactic south. If things went smoothly, he would manage to leave with that information and perhaps even manage to secure a partnership with the Hutt Crime Lord within the hour. However given the notoriety of this sector, anything could happen. A Double Cross, a CorSec Raid, perhaps even Undercover Jedi or SIA Operatives snooping around. Regardless this was either going to be a quick and swift operation for Torson or a long and complicated night.

Tags | OPEN

Last edited:
Lareina tapped her way through her Questis as she watched over the nightclub's entrance. It'd been nearly a week staking out this place and not a single piece of actionable intel had crossed them. With the nightclub being owned by a bona fide crime lord, it was rather disconcerting how absolutely boring this assignment had been for her uni- Well now who is that?

The individual had been rather nondescript - he wore rather common clothing for the sorts who were common to these establishment. What surprised the Chiss is the way he carried himself - not lazily like the sorts who came here to drink away whatever trifles they were struggling with this week, yet not with the sort of bravado of an off-duty CorSec rook trying to score a date with a Selonian - this guy walked with the humble yet confident stride of a man with a mission.

"Did we get any facial recs?" The officer asked her support crew as she tapped away through another profile on her Questis, "There's something suspicious about this guy." Of course the UAG didn't have anything like what CorSec or the SIA would have on their hands - but surely if this guy was on their list, he'd show up on their scans. I don't like any of this at all.

"Negative, Officer Lareina. Do you want me to -" A raise of her palm stopped the agent in his tracks, as Lareina loaded her Whisper and slid it into her thigh holster, smoothing out the simple but elegant dress she wore into the club. "I'm going to do some foot surveillance - we're not doing any good out here." It was just a few minutes and she was out in front of the club - flashing her own fake ID to the Bouncer. Her instincts were off about this man - she had to figure out what was going on.

Stepping up to the bar, she placed a few Alliance credits and slid them over to the tender - "I'll take a Fire Dancer." When the beverage finally slid back across the picked it up and nursed it - scanning the crowd for her mystery mark.

Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

qeTFh7a.png

C L U B B I N G_T I M E

FINAL DAWN
CORELLIA, CORE WORLDS

OUTFIT

Torson would be soon lead inside the building wear the music and noise started to become far louder and the lights more brighter. Upon entering the nightclub proper, he was soon greeted by a small oily man who proceeded to address him. "You're the buyer, yes?" he said "Yes i am." Torson replied simply, speaking in an emotionless tone. "Good, good!" the man said while smiling, revealing a single gold tooth glimmering in his mouth. "Madam Beej will be delighted to meet you!" he finished, turning around to lead Torson further into the building, pushing through the crowd as the pair made their way towards a flight of stairs.

Upon reaching the base of the staircase, the two men were greeted by a hulking black Wookiee, taller and larger than any Wookiee Torson had ever seen. As soon as the Wookiee saw Torson, he grunted and roared although the oily midget did not budged maintaining his smile even as he faced the intimidating Wookiee. "Wyyykssson does not like you." he said, addressing the Wookiee's hostility towards Torson. "How unfortunate. Although i could care less about the opinion of a walking carpet." he said grinning maliciously.

In response to Torson's insulting comment, the Wookiee lunged towards Torson who instinctively sought to reach for his blaster. However before he could do so the Wookiee grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up effortlessly, roaring in his face in an attempt to further intimidate the undercover agent and further assert himself, although staying true to his training Torson did not flinch, looking at the Wookiee straight in the eye in defiance causing him to unceremoniously dropping him to the ground and stepping aside while snarling. The midget, whose smile had yet to fade from his face proceeded to speak up once the minor altercation was over. "If you two are done now, we have more important matters at hand here. The boss does not like to be kept waiting for so much time, you know"

With that Torson simply glared at the Wookiee as he stood up and walked to join the midget. "I suppose it'd be against club rules to teach that flea bag a lesson in respect for it's betters?" he said, clearly pissed off at the Wookiee's brutal display of force. "Indeed, and it's for the best as we don't want another, ah, cleanup incident on club premises." the midget responded. With that the two men began their ascent as the Wookiee moved back to his original position guarding the base of the stars, with Torson ready to meet his target and acquire the intel his superiors desired so much.

I've got him! It had appeared that the Chiss's suspicion had been correct. While she couldn't be certain what he was looking for or on whose behalf he was sent to deal, if he'd been a regular or a member of the cartel he'd have been on the list, like the man who was leading him through the club. Tapping her hand to the communicator in her earpiece, she sent a quick comm to her support, "Mark him as a Person of Interest... We'll codename him... Vigilant." Raking a strand of hair back and scratching the back of her ear to hide the motion, she started to stand up - slowly scanning the bar and everything in the direction they were walking

Timidly putting her hand to her thigh as the man tried to pull a gun, she was stunned as the Wookiee lifted him into the air and threatened him - reminding herself that these were dangerous people she was dealing with - probably as dangerous as she was. Adding a bit of stumble to her step as if she was already drunk, she made her way to one of the tables near the stairs the man had been led to.

Again scratching her ear to activate her communicator, she asked the support team if they could get an audio feed of the private rooms - no such luck, they replied, as the Hutt was a very secretive and very intelligent criminal and had made sure that those rooms were free of any bugs that she hadn't approved. Keeping an eye on the door, she tried to eavesdrop as best she could on the surrounding conversations, hoping for any clue that might tell her what this meaning was over.

Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

qeTFh7a.png

C L U B B I N G_T I M E

FINAL DAWN
CORELLIA, CORE WORLDS

OUTFIT

Torson was lead up into a large room upstairs by the midget whose smile had yet to fade at this point. Torson and the midget arrived, they were greeted by a single protocol droid standing next to a curtain, behind which was a large shadow shaped like a blob. Torson automatically knew who was behind that curtain, none other then the Hutt Crime Lord herself, Controddah Beej. Within seconds, the protocol droid confirmed his assumption as he began to speak. "Presenting my master, Boss Controddah Beej!" the droid said in basic before repeating in Huttese. As the Droid presented the Hutt Crime Lord, Torson took some time examine the room, noticing two large and well-armed mercenaries standing by the curtain who he assumed served as bodyguards for the Hutt.

Then, the sudden deep voice of the Female Hutt rumbled out from behind the curtain, "Choy? Do u naga?" she said in Huttese. The protocol droid answered in response translating the Crime Lord's statement. "My master asks, what do you want." the protocol droid said. Torson, proceeded to turn towards the direction of the Hutt Crime Lord and crossed his hands before replying in the same emotionless tone as earlier. "I am interested in some intel that you have recently acquired" Torson said.

The Hidden voice then rumbled out again, just as Torson noticed a small computer terminal next to another armor-covered mercenary. "Choy? Information? Choy? Do u give noleeya return?" the Hutt asked. Torson looked at the protocol droid who translated the Hutt's word. "My master asks what information do you seek and what do you intend on giving in return." Torson, then proceeded to respond almost immediately, maintaining his composure as he spoke."I've been told that you have recently acquired information in regards to a certain Starship Program undertaken by the Rimward Trade League by the name of Project Summit. I wish to acquire that intel and in exchange for your cooperation, i would like to offer you access to an experimental drug that could grant you eternal life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom