Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud Temple

[member="Keran Kojo"]

Junko stood there with a nod of her head while she was looking at the kimono there and she needed the others to work on it with a nod of her head to the girl. Showing the clothing as well as her stuff when she stayed in front of the small mirror and screen for herself. She could stand there while leaving herself at the ready when she spoke. "Yes, I need someone to help me get into the robes themselves." She flipped her mass curtain of hair back over her shoulder while looking at it with the glow rods providing the camp light giving them everything they can use while her underrobe was exposing her shoulders. "If you need someone else I can get some of the other servants."

(Sorry I've been busy, I'm okay, sorry for the massive wait)

"n-no! I'm fine!" Keran replied. Keran walked over to the robes, one foot after another. Keran picked up the robe. "oh wait! You need to get out of your other robes before you put another on." Keran shook her head in embarrassment. "sorry" she apologized as she put down the robes and walked close to Junko. "so how should I start..." Keran didn't really direct that to Junko but more to herself, putting it in a low whisper. "wait- do you even need help taking them off?"

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Keran Kojo"]

Junko looked at her and offered a small look as she undid the sash and stood there for a moment. "Taking them off is easy it is just loosen and slide. it is the putting them on which requires time and help." Junko slid out of her normal robes and stood there behind the one screen while the better ones were set up to be put on. The different layers and pieces presented to give her a very regal look. "Take your time and let it go very well." Junko continued to look around at the other places in the forest that they were going to go and get to see. She knew that the scouts had been working hard on a lot more of things throughout the area. "Now come on, lets get started."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom