Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud Temple

[member="Keran Koko"]

Maizuri Palace was the site of what Junko had well bought. An old palace on the side of a mountain that had been at one point a summer home for the emperor of Shri-Tal and the royal family but that it had been abandoned with another. Still the palace itself and that was what anything with over two hundred rooms was generally tended to be. It had given Junko a place to call home as opposed to the massive lakeside Aoi temple that it was able to see in the distance. Junko had set it up so her padawans could live in the palace as well as with her personal attendants that roamed around the palace. Leaving more then enough room with the marble and paper styled walls along the interior, the exterior it was stone worked and rebuilt by the construction droids to remake it and point it all into an impressive area. She was meeting a new maid here while sitting down in the large entry way where her main seat was to see and receive guests.
V7cEnk0.jpg
Sub​
ak-03919%20%285%29-600x600.jpg
Image Source: Aokdress

Intent: To Continue the Sasori jedi class robe series
Development Thread:

Cloud Templehttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/95521-cloud-temple/
Manufacturer: Sasori Research
Model: Sasori Robe Series
Affiliation: Jedi Princess Kimono
Modularity: N/A
Production: Semi Unique (Only A Select Group Of PCs)

Material:
Sasori SynthMesh
Sasori Synthweave
Vine Silk
Tensai Components
Magno Clasp
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 4kg
Quality: 10
Special Features:

Restricted to Lightside users
Recoils Darksiders
Strengths:
Superior Lightsaber Protection
Superior Blaster Protection
Superior Melee Protection
Lightweight Design
Recoils Darksiders
Weaknesses:

Cannot Hide Lightside signature
Does not stop Kinetic damage
Does not stop sonic damage
Description: Designed as a fashion marvel using the finest Vine Silks from Shri-Tal, for a different class of jedi that they have beenworking on to develop for themselves. The rare and often not seen jedi princesses that are within the order. Seems several royal families have sent princes and princesses and to show their uniwue need for looks these robes have been made for them. The normal dreamsilk has been changed to present to them vine sillk for the robes and kimono. More regal looking and more ornate with different trim that can be used. For a lesser used and seen class of jedi it is a distinctive and highly protective robe.
Primary Source:
Sasori SynthMesh
Sasori Synthweave
Tensai Components
Magno Clasp
Kimono
Sasori Amulet
Sigil of Hope
Sasori Circlet
Murr Earrings

NKyoubi.jpg
Image Source: Chinese Wedding Hairpiece

Intent: To make a custom version of the sasori beads to go with Junko's princess robes
Development Thread:

Cloud Templehttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/95521-cloud-temple/
Manufacturer: Sasori Research
Model: Silka beads
Affiliation: Junko Ike
Modularity: N/A
Production: Unique
Material:
Sasori Synthweave
Sasori SynthMesh
Aurodium Strong
Crystals
Durindfire
Dragite
Nihl Smokestone

Strengths:
Enhances Mental Capabilities
Weaknesses:
Non protective, ceremonial

Description: Designed from the sasori beads as a custom version for Junko herself. Much like her lightsaber it is designed to function and provide a way for her skills with the white currents illusions to better go to peoples minds. The stronger smokestones for transmitter mental commands and abilities to give her a small advantage and the highly focused and empowered synthmesh. it isn't really in a large enough supply to protect her or be a shield but its capabilities are there and that only lightside users can wear her headpiece with aurodium strings that hold the stones and crystals.
Primary Source:
Padawan braid
Silka bead
Sasori Beadshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/95370-sasori-beads/

Keran had found a master, she finally got the guts to let everyone know that they had a chance of winning a free maid. Keran started to walk up the mountain, the way up was nice and the view was great. Most of all though, Keran was excited to have someone. That would be nice. [member="Junko Ike"] was the one Keran found the most interesting and the most likable. It was a hard decision though. Keran liked how the mountain had stairs. That made it easier to sit down and have a break. There were trees hanging over and out of the mountain. They were nice, the leaves were beautiful. It truly was a nice day. About half way up Keran got a little tired so she sat down on a step, overlooking the land. Keran couldn't wait to see this everyday. The sea was close by, there was a town at the bottom of the mountain. It truly was a nice area. Keran got up and kept walking up the stairs, wondering what would happen if all the rocks fell off the mountain, would it just be a dirt mound that carried a house, or would it just be a house? Those were the weird questions. But oddly enough, weird questions were soothing to Keran, they really make you think. Keran got more and more excited every step she climbed. Then she got to the top... The architecture was amazing! The temple looked so new but so old, and it had a line of trees leading up to it, it truly was... A nice house. Keran walked up to the door and knocked, waiting for a response.

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Keran Koko"]

The sound reverberated and came through the palace as Junko sat there, the main chamber at the top of the mountain was decorated in silks and murals all around from the worlds history. She motioned with her hand towards many of the attendants a moment when she was expecting the new girl to come in to join them. THe view from the main area looking out upon the world while they welcomed her into the large entry chamber with Junko sitting there on the massive throne. The steps leading up to it winding and twisting so she could sit on what the old emperor had brought from here and other places that the taung who had been on the world took for their own. Either way it gave Junko her own nice place to sit and enjoy before she rose up to look slightly more imposing and because she was short compared to most who had sat there she looked like she was sinking into the seat when her feet barely brushed the platform the seat itself was on. "Welcome to Maizuri." She was walking down as some others were invited into the palace and they stood there ready to present themselves and anything else with the new outfit that was being made for her and other jedi princesses within the order. Vine silk and aurodium threading for a regal look along with her own hair piece of beads and crystals.

The doors opened, with it a light. Keran had walked into a beautiful temple, that needed to be cleaned. Keran looked ahead though, and there she was, [member="Junko Ike"], walking down to greet the new visitors. "Welcome to Maizuri" Junko said, she had on a beautiful dress made for only the top of the class. Keran bowed respectfully before standing up again. This was it, the moment Keran had been waiting for. The moment she got a master to serve. Keran smiled at the lady. Waiting for more words...

[member="Keran Koko"]

Junko continued down the pathway to meet the girl and she had gotten the lovely kimono styled robe she could wear. A grin on her face while she was thinking about it and presenting more of a regal look as she stood there with a smile on her face. "Well you look very pretty, come along." Junko started walking and her lightsaber was on her hip while she was walking through the halls. The material for the interior walls looks like thick paper letting the light pass through but it was still designed and able to regulate the temperature and they had been changing the rooms out. Using the new living modules within the ornate stone walls. Strengthening them and presenting much of the same area they would give from the outside. Junko led the way past and looking out over the entire palace from the high window it went down the side of the mountain towards the valley and the lakes in the distance. "This palace was built by one fo the emperors on this planet, in celebration as it were of the victory over the taungs at the time. So it is ancient and on top of one of their older military complexes. It is still in the foundation and connects to the honeycomb of tunnels under the planets surface but serves more as a bunker that is protected and sealed should anything happen. We have been working on it and making the area viable in case of natural disasters to the planet." Junko continued to walk around the halls and she had her robe being held out so she could see it while touching the fabric. "Do you have any questions?"

Keran grinned at the compliment, "thank you, so do you." Keran said as they continued down the palace. [member="Junko Ike"] telling her about the temple while they walked. "Umm... Not really... Just let me know when to get started and I'll start." Keran responded, looking around the temple, "wait, so you're in a faction right?" Keran asked, she wondered because she said she'd join her master's faction.

(Sorry for the short post :p)

[member="Keran Koko"]

Junko looked at her and raised an eyebrow while she was touching her hairpiece and they were bringing her some of her more ornate stones to put into it. Aurodium string tied around so that the stones and crystals would be there. She spoke walking. "I am a part of the order fo the silver jedi yes. My status as a force user gives me talents others do not have and get to enjoy the status. I just do not live in the temple across the valley by the lake like all of the others." Though members of her family did, not all of the main ones but there wasn't many who actively wanted to maintain their status in the family. They had thought buying this place was an expense not very jedi like but for a jedi princess well this place was amazng compared to many of the other things. She continued to walk and there were some other areas to show as the many rooms throughout the palace before she motioned. "THis will be your room, there isn't much but you will have more then enough in your weekly stipend to get your own stuff. Meals are served promptly for all people in the home."

Keran nodded as she walked in the room, she looked around. It looked nice! "alright, this is nice!" Keran turned around to face [member="Junko Ike"] "I'll join your faction then" Keran bowed and smiled as she kept looking around the room. There wasn't much but it still looked amazing. The walls looked nice, the floor looked nice, everything looked amazing. But it hadn't been used in awhile so... it was really dusty. Meals would be great too, Keran pondered what they would serve. Keran then stepped out of the room, "shall we keep going?"

[member="Keran Koko"]

Yes they could while Junko motioned for her to come when they were walking through it letting a section of the area where they were working give her a few ideas. The attendants walking around until the stone wall and the crystasteel view port of the palace looking out on a different area. Large gardens and a fountain as others were roaming around. Different robed atrisian men and woman with the sounds of children before she clasped her hands behind her back with a nod of her head before walking out into a small enclosed area and it connected to a larger room where heavily armored and armed guards were there to protect her royal chamber where she was going to get on a small platform where she could get changed into the new jedi robes that had been designed. Junko stepped up on the platform and stood there for some time while they were working on her head piece as well as taking the twelve piece robe off of her so she could go over the silk material they had worked with. "There is much you can get started on and food converters are around the palace. We are able to get anything you need to eat or drink."

[member="Junko Ike"]

Keran smiled as she had been shown around the temple, they finally had came to a stop. Junko suggested for Keran to start, and that there was so much. But Keran was interested in mostly food right now. "Well... I think I'll go make something myself, then I'll dust this whole place and then I'll cook for you all." Keran smiled, it was nice to do chores for someone. "How many people live here? I wanna know so I can cook enough." Keran asked, knowing the answer would be pretty high.

[member="Keran Koko"]

Hmm Junko had to think about that while she was standing there and getting fitted for the new jedi princess robes. The kimono styled robe was very regal, aurodium threading and vine silk in the synth mesh that they were working with. She tapped her chin when she finally spoke with a small grin on her face before she smiled. "Around two thousand people are here int he palace and that is including the soldiers in the guardhouses." She had a grin on her face though when they were finishing up getting her in the outfit with a small look on the jedi knights face. "And if there is anything you want to have for cooking then use the joshu units in the kitchen. THey are made to produce whatever is needed from food to filtering the air for smoke that might be int he kitchen and there is one in every room to ensure no one wants for anything." She was glad to work with that and finished up standing there in the red and black kimono as she touched the smooth silk surface seeing it gleam in the light that was filtering it. From the mirror she had a better idea as well.

(Sorry for not responding, I checked it out on a walk then said I'd do it when I got home however I forgot, sorry!)

Keran almost jumped, that was a big number. "Yeah.... maybe not" Keran smiled, "well, I'll see you around!" Keran started to walk over to the kitchen, everything was so nice! Keran couldn't stretch it enough! Keran stopped, turned back around and walked back in, "you look very pretty in that outfit mistress." Keran bowed. Now happy with that Keran left to the kitchen, admiring the view. [member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Keran Kojo"]

Junko grined a little at the surprise she seemed to have with some of the things, the jedi princess was moving around so she could turn and look at herself in the mirror to have a better view and idea of everything. Her gaze shifting to see the girl. "Thank you." She got finished and stood here with the hairpiece in offering a small look while she went over some of it. Much like her lightsaber she was looking at the special things she could use and.... "You take a note." She said it pointing as one of the girls came up. "Retrieve several smokestones for my, this hair piece needs something designed for mental potential and without them it just seems so common." There was a look as she waved her off stepping down and going into the large bedroom chamber that was silk curtains and the fireglass braziers. No risk of fire around the massive square of a bed. The carved bone and stone frame that came up along the sides with murals, silk sheets over a specialized jellied water that served to properly contour to the body laying on it. A new age water bed as it were between the four massive posts that went up showing aurodium and electrum engravings. Thin curtains and other servants that were around in the room to watch and protect her as the royal chamber looked out upon the large garden. "So where have you been previously?"

[member="Junko Ike"]

Keran turned, facing Junko, in her new clothes. "huh? oh... no households... but I was an assistant for someone." Keran said, smiling. "so why did you want a maid?" Keran asked, she was curious it seemed there were a lot of people that could help.

[member="Keran Kojo"]

Looking at her while she was working on more of it finally finishing with the others before she gave a nod of her head. Looking more like her mother might have or some of the other royals but they were wanting to develop some of the other parts of the palace. "I could get a handful of people but it is always nice to have outsiders perspectives when you are handling your own things. This home is designed to house a number of people and the main groups working here are farmers, are people just out of school who need the work. They do not come here with training they learn as they go, I prefer getting those with the skills already in place to help them learn while providing a better experience." She was walking around and the outside garden was a beautiful place to be and set things up. So they could walk around all of it with a smile on her face as her face was one of the only exposed places through the large robes and headpiece. "We have much to work on still but staff such as yourself has the protection of Yovshin guardsmen here as opposed to some of the other households on the planet."

[member="Junko Ike"]

Keran nodded, smiling as she followed. "Sounds good, what's your favorite food?" Keran asked, she had a surprise in mind. A thank you party, for taking Keran. "If you don't have a favorite, just tell me what you're in the mood for." Keran smiled, Junko seemed great! Keran was actually a little worried when she put out the ad, someone could've lied or something.

[member="Keran Kojo"]

Hmm now what was her favorite food? Well Junko thought about it while she was walking then stopped as she went with something she did like. "Beef stew, thick and tender cubes of beef seasoned to perfection, potato's and veggies all soft and delicious but not to much that they take away from the main ingredient with buttered crackers and garlic toast. It might not be what everyone likes but growing up there could be pots of it for days." Hmm just thinking about it made her mouth water and she was hungry but there was always a chance for other things. She was looking and feeling the robes when it looked better and brighter in the sunlight. Presenting herself as a more regal leader while she stood there with a nod of her head to Keran. "THough I am in the mmod for new things, something interesting that can impress or give new flavor sensations."

(Sorry I did it again :/) [member="Junko Ike"]

Keran nodded, that was great! Keran could make her signature dish. Junko loved beef stew and would like a new flavor sensation. "alright! I've got something great in mind for you!" Then she bowed, "then I'll get to cleaning" Keran was so excited she didn't even wait for a response, she started walking down the long, looming hallways of the beautiful temple. Keran couldn't express how much she loved this place everything just seemed so perfect. Keran stumbled upon the kitchen and entered, immediately she started exploring the cabinets to see if they had the ingredients. Keran had to wish, because they had their food machines there probably wouldn't really be a need for cooking. But Keran looked anyways, she found the ingredients. But she wouldn't be able to make it the best. Keran needed stuff from her hometown or you could probably buy it from a street marketer. But Keran didn't feel like leaving, she could always make it another time.

[member="Keran Kojo"]

Junko watched her head off and stood there as she was getting used to the feeling of the robes themselves while she was walking. Her own hair pieces she would need to get things for but she could think of a few things she would like to see with and from it. Acknowledging that while she was heading in towards the throne room first. Wait to hear when the food was ready to be served while she busied herself with the other people down in the village. They were teaching her a great deal about the other things that had been happening here. Some history but also about the strange things within the valley. Rumors of an ancient village that comes and goes in the mists, a forest where the spirits come back from the netherworld and can attack you. All of it she didn't believe or was regarding as something they were confused with. Something that had an explanation and the time and rumors had made it into something else entirely. Jubko sat down on her throne as the jedi princess tapped the arms of it with the aurodium and jewels. "When the food is ready to be served tell me."

Keran nodded in response, she took out a pot, and poured rice in it. Then she poured in water, and placed on the stove. Keran turned it on to high, she walked up and got a cup and cap, and poured some spices in. First, Paprika, Second, Chili Powder. Keran suddenly stopped, what if she was allergic to stuff, or was sensitive to spice. Keran shook her head, hopefully not. Keran put the cap on and mixed the two spices. Usually there'd be four or five. But they didn't have enough spices. "hopefully this'll be good." Keran took some steak. This was the part she wasn't too good at, the meat. Not because she felt bad for the animals or anything, it was just because she wasn't too good with steak. Usually the steak turned out good though, so maybe she wasn't bad? No. Keran shook her head every other steak she makes that's not in her signature dish isn't that great. Keran took some of her spice and some salt and sprinkled it on the steak. The rest of the spice would be for the end product. Keran took a teaspoon of olive oil and poured it into the pan. Keran warmed it up for a minute then put the steak in. Keran set the stove on medium heat, a five. Then set a timer for four and a half minutes. The rice started boiling and she turned it down to a simmer. Keran then took out some broccoli. Usually it was made with asparagus but Keran had to make an exception. Keran took out a knife and sliced the broccoli into bits. The timer went off and Keran flipped over the steak and set the time for the same time again. Keran started to wash the broccoli when she realized the rice was ready, she took it out and placed it on a plate. Keran decided to steam the broccoli and placed them in a pot. Keran put the stove on medium-high heat and set a timer for four minutes sharp. After two minutes Keran took the steak out and placed it next to the rice. Two more minutes later the timer beeped and Keran took out the broccoli and place it on the plate. Keran took out some butter and put it on the rice and broccoli. Then she sprinkled more of her spice on the steak. Keran placed it in the microwave for a minute to heat it up then walked up to [member="Junko Ike"].

"You're food is ready, by the way it won't be as good as usual." Keran winked and smiled at Junko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom