Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clockwork Rebellion: Battle on Alderaan

Darren was flying. Well it seemed like he was. He was really just running at fast speeds because of his prosthetics. Darren took the tank droids out by sliding under them and swiping a blade or stabbing his lightsaber into the core of the thing. making it 'die'. he heard screams of men being shot or stabbed to death by these droids. He on the other hand never said a word.

He was caught of guard when a Tank was directly aiming for him before he could get under its body. The droid Fired shots fast enough so it seemed as to be firing a single beam of plasma at him. Darren held the twin white blades in front of his body deflecting the shots at him. Soon he would be overran because he was in one place for too long, or the droid would come down on him with so many blasters it wouldn't even be funny.

He thought fast and made his plan into action. He lept into the air and 'cloned' himself with the force. Making three of himself. The droid may have been confused for a second, but that was all the time he needed. All three of the Darren's threw one of their lightsabers with the force at the legs of the machine. The droid lifted up onto its hind legs to avoid the lightsabers. Darren smiled as he had the droid where he wanted it. It was simple moanover of moving his lightsaber in mid flight to stab itself into the core of the droid. and to make sure that it had died Darren used the force to yank the Droids head into the ground.

"Ugh tanks down." He said with a sigh. Now all he had to do was kill some Droids that were human shaped rather than spider shaped.

S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S

Clockwork Assassins
minor breach detected the droids systems notified the hivemind. It would need to.come up with a much better.tactic if it had to fight to enemies. Searching combat files....searching multiple opponents....searching complete . Without warning the Droid leapt forward and once again sent a kick at the sith, aiming for his chest. As this happened the Droid snapped the ends of his swords together which snapped on with a magnetic clink . The Android then spun the swords, now a staff, in one hand before kneeling in a way that resembled a certain red faced Sith Lord.

@[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Dark Onyx"]

All seemed well for the heroes who fought so valiantly, barely suffering scratches in their glory and might. Until the sudden hum of a dropship sounded overhead. In the sky soared a hijacked LAAT. It hovered above the heads of those below just long enough to drop off its package. Only, its package happened to be a ten foot tall, five thousand pound, Terentatek armored in ultrachrome and carrying a giant mace of the same material.

The beast crashed to the ground in a spray of dirt, bending its powerful knees to absorb the blow before rising to its full height. Sev3n studied the assorted organics, running analyzations and combat algorithms. Nearby were the S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S. Sev3n sent them a subspace transmission with algorithms for a coordinated assault. Sev3n moved. Left step, right step. Roar. Poisoned spittle spewed flew from the beast's mouth. Auditory sensors picked up on the LAAT's fading sublight engines as it flew off. Sev3n factored this into its calculations. Omni's directive scrolled through the A.I.'s processor. Eliminate the resistance on Alderaan.

A deep, dissonant bass emanated from a vocal processor on the Terentatek. "Statement: Mortals, your existence is at an end."

Darren saw fly over head a ship that was carrying some sort of cargo. what he didnt expect was to see a beast that towered over him fall to the ground. With the roar that followed made him cringe slightly. "Well Onyx is fighting the other thing. I guess its my turn to take the beast out." Darren used the force to jump onto the roof of a nearby building. he ran from roof top to roof top untill he reached the beast that carried a mace that ould crush buildings. he wanted to see what it would do next so he hid himself with the force to see if he could find a weak point.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx blocked his attack. He launched himself, he pelted his weak spots on his knees. He knew he might be able to win with the help of the new figure, who was now clear to not be Darren.

Attention would have to focus on the initial attack made by the Sith. The droid would have to deal with it. It did not matter if it was now wielding a swordstaff. Even those had a limited area to defend. Exploit that and it was over. Sure, the droid would be quick, that was already evidenced, but things could only move so fast, as she kept reminding herself. The Jedi Knight darted forward, quickly but with light feet. The droid's sensors would probably pick her up if it did have them. But that was already probable. No, she kept quiet in the event that it did not have them. It was the smart thing to do, and it was how she operated. Her course of action, a repeat of the exact same thing thing she had done before. Exploit superior range and quickness. She poked in from about seven feet out, with arm extended and lightsaber out she was more than in range to puncture the droid again at the moment it was dealing with blocking the Sith's attack.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx saw the figure jump out. He held his breath hoping she would return, he wouldn't last much longer on his own.

Bene Organa

Doctor in the service of the Republic.
Alderaan, I was born and raised on this peaceful world. As a young adult I studied and became a doctor. I have been to Corscant, Corellia, Tatooine and many other worlds helping those who were in need of medical treatment. Now it looks like I will be helping my own people.

I return to Alderaan. Not to the beautiful, peaceful world I remember but to a world destroyed by evil. Had anyone survived? I plot a course that will take me low over the surface. With sensors set to search as wide an area possible looking for any survivors of this carnage.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx thought this skrimish was useless. The droid wasn't going to back down. He turned to @[member="Selena Halcyon"] and yelled, "Run!"

Onyx took off running deeper into the forest. He hoped the other force user would make it out ok too.

Bene Organa

"Nothing but destruction. Surely someone has survived. I must find them." A sudden beeping draws my attention. "Humanoid lifesigns." I set course for them at the fastest possible speed. When I arrive a young man is running for some woods. A young woman is fighting a droid quite valiantly. Setting down near the woods I exit and run to meet the young man. " My name is Bene. How can I help?"

Darren Onyx

D
@[member="Bene Organa"] @[member="Darren Shaw"]

Onyx was surprised someone would return to the planet after all thats happened. He ignored it, "We need to get out of here. I have a comrade back in the city, we need to get him and as many soldiers out of here as possible," Onyx suddenly felt her with the force. Someone who was from the planet. He sighed silently. "I know how much this planet means to you, but it is a lost cuase."

OOC sorry guys didnt know this was still up.

Darren had been fighting hard for the past time since he had lost contact with Onyx. His armor was covered in blood and dirt and burn marks from blasters. He had done alot of fighting with his twin white blades and began to fight again with more droids that seemed to spawn out of nowhere. He only hoped that he could last this long.

A man came out and began to shoot blasters at the droids taking 3 out before he was overran and killed by the droids. Darren was the last man standing. All of the other men had died or became infected and died that way. He was tiring and needed to be relieved soon or he to would die like the rest.

Bene Organa

"We need to get out of here. I have a comrade back in the city, we need to get him and as many soldiers out of here as possible," Onyx suddenly felt her with the force. Someone who was from the planet. He sighed silently. "I know how much this planet means to you, but it is a lost cause."

Bene stood dumbfounded for a few seconds. The young man's words echoing in her mind. "Alderaan a lost cause!? That can't be possible! I want to save Alderaan but that will have to wait for now there are people who need my help first." Suddenly pulled from her thoughts by the echoes of blaster fire she replies "We'll go after your comrade, but first I want to find out what happened to the young lady I saw fighting droids not far from here. She may be in need of our help."

Bene and the young man go on foot toward the last known position of the young lady. Hopefully we don't arrive too late to help her or the comrade of my companion. "I have told you my name, what is yours?"

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was a little upset she wanted to know his name. He knew if she found out his true identidy it could get him killed. "Jedi Knight Onyx." He lied. A non-force user couldn't usually tell if a Sith was lying. Good for him.

Bene Organa

The pair converse as they make their way to the young lady's last known location . "A pleasure to meet you Knight Onyx. I am Bene Organa, a doctor from Alderaan. Do you think there are many survivors?" My thoughts begin to wander "Why would anyone would want to destroy Alderaan? Destroy any planet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom