Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clockwork Rebellion: Battle on Alderaan

Darren Onyx

D
New Alderaan

Alderaan was a peaceful place. And beautiful on top of that. Onyx was in orbit inside his Fury class fighter. He sighed as he looked out the portside window to the city below. It was the capitol, though the name escaped Onyx.

The once peaceful world was torn by the droids of Omni. Even for a sith, this was cruel. Onyx was here to deliver news from the summit. Though he didn't attend, his old friend Darren Shaw did, and from all the reports and eye witness account from Darren, the destruction was massive. By the looks of the battle below, it didn't matter know.

Onyx prepared to change his course when something caught his attention. Someone, strong with the force, was down there fighting. He hadn't felt such power since his meeting with Daxton Bane on Korriban years earlier.

Onyx sighed. "I know I'm going to regret this," he told himself. His course changed. He was going to be landing at a Republic FOB near the city center. He knew it was the right place. Republic forces would be holding the area for evacuations. Onyx slowed as he neared the landing zone. He readied himself for this. It would be one hell of a battle.

Darren deactivated his lightsabers after he cut of the head of the last Droid he was fighting. he came here to look for any survivors of the Clockwork rebellion. Maybe He could help someone survive the destruction that was happening Galaxy wide. Darren kept the lightsabers in his hands as he walked from one builing to the next. He was almost to the Center of the Capitol of Alderaan.

he came here in his fathers ship. black and deadly. he fixed it up from his last fight on a planet where he was shot down by a Friend. he smiled at the thought as a Droid rushed him out of no where. with some ease he activated his lightsabers with a pop his huum and battled the droid. He won by cutting of its left arm and when it was about to scream at him like the others did he shoved the white blade down its mouth.

Darren let the Droid drop to the ground and to make sure that it was dead he took both lightsabers and cut it into dozens of pieces. Again he deactiaved his lightsabers when he felt a specific force energy. He knew that the armor he wore would hinder the person to 'feel' who he really was. Darren smiled smiled as he said the name of his long time nemesis/ friend, "Darren Onyx"

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx stepped off his ship. The city was a war zone. Even the FOB was in ruin. He walked through the large building that made up the city center. All around him he could hear gunfire and the sound of lightsabers. While he walked out into the streets, civilians hurried passed him, all trying to get to the shuttles that would take them off world.

Onyx stopped and looked around. He need to talk to someone who had been fighting. He saw someone. He couldn't tell what faction they were or if he was infected, but Onyx didn't care. This man was giving orders to men, he must be on his side. He decided to approach the man.

"I'm Onyx. Sith Knight of the Empire. I was sent here to help assess the situation."

"Thank the force! I don't have time to tell you my name but I can say that our left flank is collapsing. We are trying to get civilians either onto the shuttles or into the underground bunkers before the storm hits."

"Storm?" Onyx asked in a worried tone. He knew that Alderaan could get some nasty storms. Sometimes deadly.

"Yes. We have a massive storm front moving in from the west. Fighting will be increasingly difficult in the rain."

"Where is your nearest general?"

"Don't have one. We do have a force user commanding what's left however."

"What's his name?"

"Ummm... Darren... I can't remember the rest."

"Keep fighting soldier. I'll speak to your superior." Onyx walked away as the man ran towards the fight.

Onyx hadn't talked to Darren since word of the summit reached him. He knew that Darren was not only his longest friend, but his closest enemy. The two have always had friction. Onyx sighed. He closed his eyes and searched for the strongest force user in the area. He found him. Just outside a building downtown. He started making his way there. "For the love of the force don't let us fight," Onyx whispered to himself.

Darren looked around to see the other guards that he had left behind during the battle had finaly caught up to him. he almost laughed. He could feel Onyx getting closer. The man who was in charge of this platoon was named Gre. And thats all he cared for. Gre ran up to him saying in rasped breaths.

"We got a call that A new Jedi came here and that hes loo-" Darren cut the man off with a wave of his hand.

"I already know I felt him enter the planets atmosphere. And I know he will be looking for me. We know each other.... all too well." Darren thought to himself about all the fights He and Onyx had been in. And how when they crossed paths they would fight or just lay off until next time. It seemed like centuries had passed when they first met on Korraban in the temples that lay in the mazes of the desert. Darren looked back at his men and said in a calm tone "Get back to the FOB re supply then meet me here when you are done. Dont talk to any one about anything understand?"

The 30 or so men that were there all nodded and said yes sir in unison. they left and would cross paths with the Sith knight Darren Onyx. he knelt down to inspect one of the droids and see if there was something different about these ones and the normal droids he was accustomed to.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was calm. He had killed a few droids that strayed from large groups. Otherwise he just hid. He knew he could easily become outnumbered if they found him.

He ran. He knew he was getting close. Suddenly he heard something. A blaster shot. He quickly dodged out of the way. He turned to see a platoon of soldiers, all fixed on him. He laughed.

In one swift motion, Onyx ignited and threw is newly built blue lightsaber at one of the men. Before anyone could do anything, he forced jumped towards the impaled man. Taking the lightsaber from his corpse he laughed some more. He ignited his older red light saber and began to cut down the men.

Either dodging the blaster fire or repelling it back, he was fast and swift. Soon there was only one left. He knocked him to the group using force push. Before the man could get up and jumped over and lifted his lightsaber just above his neck. "Who sent you?"

The man was shaking, scared to speak. Onyx took his free hand and began to press force lightning into the soldiers chest. The man screamed. "Who... sent... you?"

"Shaw! General Darren Shaw!"

"Thanks." Onyx then decapitated him, no longer needing his use. He shook his head. He knew that Darren would fight him. He only hoped he didn't. He continued towards Darren, who he found again using the force.

Darren with he enhanced hearing since birth, could hear the lightsaber being used and blaster shots. He smiled and waited for Onyx to arrive. Darren grabbed his own lightsabers and readied for anything. He could Feel the Onyx had some how become Darker. sinister. He shook his head with a scoff. he said out loud. "Well lets hope that Onyx will be in a good mood today."

Thats when the voice came into his head saying "You will have to Fight him, and you know it." Darren shook his head and said out loud to himself "That wont happen."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx reached the building that Darren was in. He could feel his presence. He took in a heavy and large breath. He stepped through the doors to see Darren. He was in new armor. It was only strange that his force signature wasn't being detected. Darren must have grown paranoid. He saw his lightsabers on standby. Onyx didn't know if that was good or bad in his sense.

Onyx was in his new dark blue armor. It was lighter then his older armor. Underneath it was his bright blue robes that fell out of the armor where the joints were. He was also wearing his new helmet with a new visor. The visor looked the same except instead it was a bright iron color. His hood was also up, giving away a dark energy that people receive upon seeing him.

Onyx wait a second to take it in. They weren't trying to kill each other yet.... yet. "Darren." Onyx said as if informing someone of something. "I sense you here. I have orders to get mission and status reports back to the Empress. You think you can hand them over without trying to kill me?" Onyx was ready just in case. He knew Darren didn't know of his promotion to Knight status. He knew that they were equally matched. It just came down to who was the darker soul.

OOC: my armor did actually change Made some new stuff since last time. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1044-darrenss-armor/

Darren let the silence hang in the air. He walked over to a Droid and looked down at it. "Welcome." He didnt have to say another word for now. he looked up at the Sith and saw that he was wearing blue armor. different but it looked some what the same. He shook his head again "I know the Empress personally If she knew I was here she would have asked me. Not seed someone to get it."

Darren slowly walked forward towards the man and continued. "Alot has happened since we last met my friend. Don't challenge me." Darren fingered the buttons on his hilt in anticipation for a possible duel. If Ashin sent him to look for the info she intended for them to fight.

S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S

Clockwork Assassins
"Targets detected, running diagnostics." Ascension beeped as he and his two 'brothers' observed the Sith FOB from a distance, their eyes canning everybody in the area. They would search for their faces in their file database and mark them as targets for elimination or infection and if they had no profile, one was created for them. Just now a new face had arrived, one that was discovered as being Darth Onyx of the Sith Empire, designated as a high priority for infection. He was close with the Sith hierarchy, he could be used to assassinate or infect the leaders and therefore crumble the empire with little effort.

"Platform three, initiate infiltration." Ascension growled and the one known as Despair stood, his black and red armor shimmering.

Without a word the android activated its cloaking field and began its long run towards the FOB.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx sighed. "I don't wanna start a fight when there is a war that could potentially ending the galaxy going on."

Onyx dropped his lightsaber on the floor to show his seriousness. "I just wanna help."

Darren saw him throw the lightsabers down. he knew that Onyx was serous. Darren nodded his head once and put his lightsabers on his belt. he used the force to give Onyx his own lightsaber. "Then let us not fight But work together. we need Information On the Droids we are fighting and what may be their possible weaknesses. So far all we have done it cut them up in to pieces." he pointed at the Droid that he had cut into a dozen pieces that way he was sure that it wouldn't come back to life. "As you see Its tiring and not needed. We will have to find a way to combat them with out getting infected ourselves, and Just an Fyi There is no cure that we know of. other than to kill Omni." Darren looked down at his fallen comrades that were infected "And thats not going to happen anytime soon."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx sighed. He walked to the other side of the room where a large broken window reside. He looked out over the burning city and gave another sigh. "Who would have thought this was going to happen?" Onyx turned back to Darren. "Well let's get to work. Do we know where the enemy base is? If we find that we can take the planet back." Onyx didn't know how much Darren knew but what ever he could get would help in the coming storm.

Darren shook his head. "They dont have a base. They come out of nowhere." Darren looked at Onyx and said "They are sleeper agents. with out even knowing it. The only way we can reclaim the planet is to kill the leader or make him leave the planet." Darren then scoffed "And the first option is the best."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx nodded. "Do we know where or who he is? It seems logical he would be in the most infested section of the city." Onyx looked over to see the storm clouds moving in. Soon the storm would hit.

Darren walked to the window that Onyx was near and looked out to see the storm that would make this battle all the more worse. He shook his head. "Yes that would be true but we just got through the thickest part. We are standing where we thought he would be. and From what I have seen Its not just one person." Darren said with anger and malice. We had reports that there were 3. other than that we know nothing about them."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was mad. He was getting angry with the situation. "How many men do we have?" Onyx didn't know if they could win. But he wasn't going to give up. Not without a fight at least. "We need to plan a counter attack. We can't let them win."

Darren saw that he was getting angry from the sound of his voice. Yes Darren was angry too. He just didnt show it. With all the anger he had he would have ripped the world in half if he had the strength to do so. Darren placed a hand on Onyx's shoulder. "We wont let that happen Onyx. And right now Since we wiped out most of the forces they will most likely be retreating. If not they will come with their leader. In time, my good friend we must wait" .

Darren Onyx

D
"Wait is for the weak. We must advance." Onyx pushed past Darren and began out back into the ruined streets. He stopped at the door. "I'm sorry. But I'm not going to wait while these monsters tear this galaxy apart." Onyx walked out into the street.

He concentrated using the force. The most concentrated area of fighting was his goal. He found it. Just at the edge of the city near the forest. He then began his trek there. As he started walking he became frozen. A loud bang of thunder roared through the air. He looked up at the dark and cloudy sky. Within seconds it was pouring rain. Streets were flooding. Fighting was only going to intensify because of it. The storm had begun.

Darren shook his head as The man left. He was too hasty. Charging into the battle when he could stay in the Capitol building for the fight making it easier for them to battle eachother rather than the elements of the storms. he ran out side to follow his friend. Onyx stopped to see the lightning go off and it start to rain. Darren didnt care he knew that it was going to pour.

he ran up to him and said with sarcasm "Nice day for a swim?" he let it hang in the air for a single second and then he said "If you are charging off then I have to follow you. Dont ask why I just am."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx laughed. "I wont ask why but I will say this; just like old times." Onyx began to pick up his speed as the two made there way through the downpour and into the battle.

He was worried at first. He knew that it was going to be a rough battle. But then again he did have Darren. He knew Darren was a great fighter. When the two did fight together, they were unstoppable.

As they reached the edge of the city there was a camp. It was Republic. As they walked up they could hear thousands of gun fire from the distance. The sound of both droids and their side falling. "Check in with the commander, I'll go and help out our boys in the war zone." Onyx began to walk away but stopped. "Here" Onyx tossed Darren a communication device. "So you can contact me if you need to"

Onyx left Darren. He ran through the small camp to a small fortified wall. He jumped over it using the force and landed into a large battle. Blasters were flying. He quickly activated his two lightsabers and began to block. He was trying to scan the battlefield. In the distance he could see something. He didn't know what it was but it was doing damage.

To add to the situation, lightning was kicking it. Bolts were hitting all around. Three almost every minute. Onyx knew that even in the heavy rain, a forest fire would only worsen the situation and strengthen the battle. He only hoped for the best as he continued to block the fire from the droids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom