Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clipping A Little Bird's Wings

”Then as of now you forget what you think you know about the Jedi Knights. The Light. The Force. All of it. It’s time you open your eyes to the bigger picture, my love. The Dark Side will set you free. Stephanie the vigilante does not exist anymore.”

Joon tore the black face mask in two and dropped it on the floor, and then brushed a hand through the girls hair, looking at her like a plaything.

”No need to wear masks to hide who you really are, little bird. Lord Vrak of the Resurgent Empire will no doubt have a place for you, and I can help you develop your ability and your lust for greatness.”

She turned with Stephanie and walked with her, stroking her hair all the while and weaving her spell.

”The Empire is expanding, and the Jedi are weakening. You don’t want to die fighting their battles. You want to live, fighting with those who care for you. I will look after yo. Your enemies are my enemies and vice versa. We will destroy the Light, and you can become anything you want to be under the name of the Empire.”

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

As the mask was torn from her face Stephanie would feel free, for once in her life she wasn't hiding behind a mask. Even when she wasn't in costume she still hid her real self behind a mask. She found comfort in the woman stroking her hair, she saw it as a loving gesture and thats all that mattered to her was finding someone to care about her. She had been alone so long it would take a while for her to learn to love again, she would follow the woman willingly. She would love the touch of the womans hand on the side of her face.

[member="Joon"]

Unaware of the humane feeling that Stephanie had, Joon forced a small smile.

”Come. We leave this place.”

She trailed her fingers out from the strands of her light hair, and led the way across the plaza.

”We will travel to Ziost, home of the Empire. You will need to meet Lord Vrak and pledge your life to the Empire, and then you will be with me. We will train you, and you will craft your new identity. Wreck havoc on those trying to take the galaxy for their own. Do you understand, my little bird?”

Joon turned her head partly to see if she was following.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

"Yes my master." She said, as she watched her light hair fall from the woman's hands. She had made her choice, she would follow the dark side. She felt a strange vibe from this woman but she loved it. In her head she was having a breakdown, there were two very distinct voices yelling at one another. One the voice of reason and the other her impulsive side, They yelled so loudly that Steph had a raging headache, but none the less she would follow her master watching her hips swaying from one side to the other

[member="Joon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom