Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing the Mind

Adan docked at Devaron he walked around the city for hours aimlessly just trying to clear his head from the last couple of days of chaos that has been going on in his faction the Silent Hand, from the leader dying to his members being a bit lazy to say easy, no jobs have been completed since the faction started. Adan wondered if the whole faction was a complete failure. Leave or to stay in this faction was the thought that kept repeating in his mind. As Adan was walking he came up on a bar called Shelby's he decided to go in sit down and have drink. Adan walked into the bar sat down at a table in the corner where it was the most dim trying to stay alone for while. For one hour that was planned to stay in the bar turned to three hours. During this time Adan kept on thinking about Jerrick and who killed him. With this thought he also thought about his father being killed by his employer that Adan has still not found. What was next the move for this Devaronian was it time to turn a new leaf and start over.

As it had been for Sin, the galaxy was in a middle of a malestrom. The energy churning its axis to grins the places up, to turn them into nothing. Sin had been fighting along side that maelstrom, for only a brief moment. Fighting along side the Vong Overlord, who nearly hit him with fire, and worms. It was time to settle things down for himself. Training with Isis, Onyx had taken a small toll on him.

He was slowly growing stronger, slowly becoming wiser. Thanks to his master. Now here on the planet Devaron, for whatever reasons that alluded him, he searched out for a place to calm himself more. Patricia was out there somewhere, probably fretting where he was. Soon he'd be married to her, soon life would be different.

Walking into this bar called Shelby's, Romeo sat. at the bar, and ordered a drink is water. @[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan sitting there almost drunk from all he had but still able to hold a conversation, he wasnt much of a drinker anyways but he had to kill his thought some how, leaning back he glanced across the bar was a man sitting drinking water, Adan thought to himself "now that is what I should of had water." The man looked like he had fight or two, the man looked a bit tired and worn out. Adan didnt pay any mind to him though. In that moment Adan felt a tight squeeze in his stomach, Adan getting up as quick as he could running to the bathroom feeling he is going to throw up everything he had.
@[member="Romeo S"]

A tall devil being walked up to Sin, the alcohol oozed from his pours. He was obviously intoxicated, but respectfully holding it. Sin could sense a great sadness in the devil being. Drinking away his sorrows probably. Sin shook his head. The tall being said something about his water, the rushed into the bathroom.

Sin sipped more water, and went to check on him. 'Damn it, what am I doing?' He thought to himself. "Hey, you okay?" He called out for the man. @[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan came out of the bathroom stall wiping his mouth "Yeah I'm fine I had a little too much to drink as you can tell, Adan let out a quiet laugh looking at the man. "This is not a way I thought I would be meeting someone new", Adan reaching his hand out to the man, Adan looked at his own hand there was body fluid on it "Im sorry about that" Adan washed his hands and wiped them. "Okay lets try that again, I'm Adan Jax. Reaching his hand out to the man once again.
@[member="Romeo S"]

He nodded at the man hearing about to much to drink, then cocked his head when he offered his hand after wiping the body fluids off his mouth. It almost cause Romeo to punch the man in the face, since Sin was a clean man for the most part. But instantly gained the respect back when he washed his hands and tried again.

"Romeo, Romeo Sin." he gave his name as he took his hand and shook it. "A man drinking like that is washing sorrows away. What ales you?" He asked Adan. @[member="Rolim Crow"]

"Lets talk out side at a table, its better there than in a restroom" Adan let out another laugh, Adan walked out to a table and sat down, sitting down pretty hard, rubbing his face trying to make himself more awake and conscious to talk with Romeo.

"Hell where do I begin, first off me and a long time friend of mine decided to start a faction we named it The Silent Hand. Now this friend just got killed by someone and I don't know who it is yet, and I don't know why. This man was a long time friend so long I actually started to treat him like my brother." Adan paused for a minute, looked at the man and around the bar and began again. "Second thing is we recruited a couple of people as members for this faction, and let's just say when a job comes up they make them selves unqualified, mean they are acting like a bunch of pansies, them not wanting to do this and that." Adan face when to rom sadness to a little bit mad. "It kind of pisses me, and now I don't know if I want to be a leader of a faction full pansies or let alone be part of this faction at all." Adan continued "well there you go my whole depressed problem in a bottle." Adan smiled and laughed a little. "I'm sorry I'm still a little drunk."
@[member="Romeo S"]

Well he did ask for the sorrows. "Who was your friend?" He asked the devil. The man had poured out his soul to him, so he might as well try to help. If a dark sider could help. "And as for Tue faction. Leave it, kill them, join a bigger group. Make a name for yourself. I hear the Imperials need people. Their trust worthy from what I hear." He explained to him. He sat up straight waiting for a answer from the man. "Did your friend die. from war?" He was making a guess here. @[member="Rolim Crow"]

"He was a czar, going through some test and became this superhuman you can say. As tough as he was and durable I'm surprised the poor basterd got killed." Adan continued "to answer your question how he died your guess is as good as mine, all I know he went rogue against the people that turned him into what he was." Adan paused again this time looking at Romeo "okay I sound like a queen crying so I'm done, time to cut the $h!t and start over." Adan got up paid for his drinks he had enough credits to buy a ship from the last job a sith paid him but the job did not get done oh well Adan thought. "Well I'm gonna go back to my ship and chill try to kill my hangover, you are welcome if ya want to come along"
@[member="Romeo S"]

Sin didn't tell Adan about what he knew about Czars, didn't tell him he probably had been nearby. The last war had had Czars there, and that's all he knew. The man decided it best to leave it be. Let wounds heal. "If vengeance is your plan, don't. The Czars are cold blooded killing machines Adan." He said figuring it was best to keep this man away from them. He offered to follow him to his ship. Sin nodded, and followed. @[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan walked towards his ship, after couple minutes of walking Adan made it to the docking bay and went into his ship The Nautilus. Adan turned around looking at Romeo "Well this is my baby, The Nautilus, bought her while back she was a complete junk wreck I fixed her up with the money I had, she didn't have a single weapon on her I bought and installed all of them took me about 5 years to do everything but now she is an amazing piece of machinery." Adan continued to speak, "well ima go to my lounge and chill for bit before I start doing this research on who killed my brother, make yourself at home, if you need me you'll know where im at." It was kind of weird that Adan said make yourself at home when technically they were not in a house but Adan thought Romeo would get the point.
@[member="Romeo S"]

"Czars are...beings made to kill, how do you plan on doing this? Their with the Imperial/Fringe now. They are a one man army...I know I've been against one." He spoke as he found the ship irrelevant, but choose not to speak it. Obviously the man prized it, as for Romeo though he got about on his own. He followed Adan into the parts of his ship, where they'd probably be doing the research. "I have no love for the Czars, but as of now they are a ally I must tolerate, but I see no harm helping you find the man, what you do after, is on you." He continued speaking. @[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan gave Romeo a stern look "Listen when a man is out for blood, Czar or no Czar after im done they will wish they didnt F**k with me or anyone I know, I will shove this entire ship into an a$$ of Czar if I have too, now I know no limits or boundaries on what I can do and cannot do. Anyone tries $h!t with me I will get them back ten times harder or die trying." Adan paused for moment and went back to looking through any information he could find. Adan looked at Romeo "By the way you were right I am done playing leader for a bunch of yellow belly losers, they can end that stupid faction or they can keep it going I dont really care that faction was a major failure." Adan smiled to himself thinking to himself as well this nerf herder Romeo got me all wild up, Im ready for damn fight.

Adan made a point, a man with nothing to lose was a dangerous enemy. "Imperials have converged with the Fringe. That's where you're looking. Latest battle was on O'reen. They mag have stuff on it there." He smirked. Romeo was no friend to the Czars, and this could be a little pay back in the shadows for him. "Every man has boundaries they can not push Adan. Be careful where this takes you. Vengeance isn't always the best path." He gave his own wise advice to the devil. @[member="Rolim Crow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom