Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear the Air

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Nar''Shadda, The Golden Nautolan

Everything about the club was gorgeous, from its open spaces to the lavish dance floor it kept. A relatively small club for people to go and have fun. It was why Blonde chose to have a meeting with Sek here, it's small an intimate setting where two people could really connect and get to know one another. But there was one other reason why, one that was right beneath the surface, quite literally. When Sek would eventually arrive at the club, she'd be able to see it wasn't the building in the holonet file. No, this one was much smaller and cozy.

The reason why of course was due to the aforementioned under the surface bit. Miss Blonde buried it and everyone else who was in the building that day. The hotel used to be owned by someone who had betrayed her, someone who had scorned her, and thus it was a reminder to anyone who wanted to try something. It was a monument stating she'd bury you and build upon your grave. Again quite literally.

So Miss Blonde would wait in her building. She would hope Sek got the message, and if she was going to try anything then she was more than welcome to. However if she wanted to make more money, get better gear, and be a part of one of the most notorious crime syndicates in the galaxy. Then she was welcome to walk inside the building and have a civil conversation. Maybe air some grievances she had against her for the job on Christophsis and how that went from bad to worse.

[member="Sek Kali"]

There was something else to be said about the way a planet builds on top of itself in a place like Nar Shadda. Sure, Coruscant had the same kind of construction, built upon the ruins of old as the future would always be pointed skywards. But Nar Shadda was different, a twisted cousin of Coruscant's vision of being the urban center of the galaxy, a less optimistic vision. Crime, bloated and at large like the Hutts that ran the cartels and gangs, it took place on this world, both on the surface and within the metallic 'crust' that protected the undercity from sight. Plenty would call this place home as it's buildings went across the surface, going up like spires into the night sky. The yellow glow of lights went all throughout as the ride within a flying transport would take Sek to her destined location.

Trust was hard to maintain, well, at least Sek had hard time acting like she was trusting this decision. Miss Blonde, whomever the mysterious criminal was, was an enigma to say the least. Were they a humanoid of some sort, or just a physical embodiment of all the sins and crime that ran rampant throughout the galaxy? It wouldn't be hard to believe with what happens on a daily basis within the galactic cesspool of war and politic infighting, not even bringing up the Force and all the mythical confusion that it brought. But the Trandoshan would settle with the more boring, logical and realistic idea that Miss Blonde was indeed a mortal, who could be killed, just for the sake of comfort in case things went a little wrong in their meeting. The short ride would eventually come to a stop, Sek was at the location.

With a click she'd open the door and disembark from the less-than-sanitary taxi that transported her, said vehicle would be quick to depart from this lower level of Nar Shadda. Feet patting against the floor, Sek would make a steady walk toward the building, taking off her hood with her disassembled DLT-19 in her satchel. With no chance to go back from her decision now, Sek would proceed to move forth, any unsure feelings or surprise about the building's size would have to be suppressed, this was a meeting with someone important, and the Trandoshan did not want to appear weak in case this was the right place. Another click with another door opening, this time walking into the building itself in hopes of meeting this [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[media] https://youtu.be/JdS2D1kty6A [/media]​
When the trandoshan woman entered the club the first thing to hit her was music. A steady jam that flowed through the air and enticed the bodies on the dance floor to move. It was ecstasy in every sense of the word. From the man on stage laying down smooth lyrics to the DJ playing his hypnotic tune to go along with the lighting of the club. Drinking, drugs, sex, it was all in abundance here. Nar Shadda was more than just a crime ridden sinkhole of a moon, it was a place where you could truly cut back and relax. Places like Zeltron had laws, governments, taxes, but here on Nar Shadda you could gun a man down in the streets just to watch him die.

And at the top of all that violence and sin was none other than Miss Blonde. A very special woman who had taken up residence at a back table in the VIP section. Sek had never really seen Blonde, they'd never truly made contact before. Blonde had just pulled up her profile and hired her for the job that was Christophsis. This would be their first time truly meeting one another. But the first thing the scale covered dancer would notice was just how short Blonde was. She was down right little, no bigger than five feet by the looks of her.

Surrounding the table was of course her personal guard who were clearly armed to the teeth with tactical vests and various forms of guns all of which were great at making people dead. One of her guards then leaned over and whispered something into her ear. The lights on the eyes of her gas mask would then alter going from a yellow to a green as they narrowed and shifted to look across the room at trandoshan. After a quick inspection the lights of her mask's visors would shift to a light blue before looking back to her guard. The man would then nod and walk his way towards Sek.

"Miss Blonde will see you now. We'll be needing your bag please. Weapon scanners are picking up you're carrying. Trust us you have nothing to fear." the man said in a very polite and respectful tone.

The woman would need to remove herself of weapons if she wanted to sit down with blonde. Though it wasn't for the reason why most people were expecting. Blonde couldn't care less if someone had a gun, but this was a club atmosphere and if someone other than security was packing than it created uneasiness in the guests, and this was a place that made blonde a lot of money.

[member="Sek Kali"]

The beat, the movement, alluring rhythm of foreign musical notes. It was a such a bizarre experience for someone so used to the more primal and violent societies, this music was beyond the basic instruments and drums, a interesting mix that technology helped put together. Emotion and movement were affected by such music, her pace slowed, hips swaying for a bit as she studied and observed the place. It'd be hard to tell such a place existed in Nar Shadda, with it's reputation of rampant crime and death. But here, as surreal as it sounded, people were ignoring the threats and having the time of their life as they danced the night away. No matter how abhorrent Nar Shadda could be, this was one of the places where one could truly enjoy the life of being the expendable, the uncared for, the non-special. Sek could almost consider living here, witnessing actual careless joy by the goers of this place, such an addictive atmosphere.

And then there was Miss Blonde.

Something was reputable about how the crime lord had behaved, at least to Sek, it seemed as if there was nothing to be exceptionally alert or hostile over. That was new. To be so civilized and relaxed despite having such a possibly galactic-wide reputation that undoubtedly brought enemies...admirable. Was the club owned by them, was it their territory? Questions ran rampant through Sek's mind, despite the casual walk forth, she couldn't help but feel some suspicion. It was so odd, surreal as the club itself that the very person who'd give the order to raze Christophsis would also request a meeting with her not long after, especially considering the hazy, chaotic outcome of the operation itself. It was supposedly a success, but to who? She struggled to find out, this conversation would probably alleviate that, or just be all the more reason to regret having been apart of that massacre in the first place.

Confronted by the guard, Sek would grunt with a dissatisfied "Alright." sliding the satchel's sling off her shoulder and handing it to the guard. Direct eye contact would've been absolutely avoided if not confronted- the Trandoshan kept glancing at each of the armed men, noticing their gear and weapons. Dangerous, powerful, once again admirable, a healthy sign of wealth and power so it seemed. Once permitted, Sek would then take a seat in front of Miss Blonde, silent and ever waiting for the first words to be uttered, squinted eyes studying the mask and the reflection she gave off on it's material, as if attempting to see the face behind that mask. Obviously, that wouldn't work.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

The Trandoshan woman sat down and Miss Blonde's visor traced her up and down to inspect her. The lights in her visor would then shift from the light blue back to a deeper shade of yellow as her investigating stopped. The trandoshan was healthy specimen, and certainly looked like she could handle herself. That much was clear from the after action tapes that Miss Blonde had seen on the woman in action. Though one thing was off about her, she never accepted any of Blonde's gear. While not entirely uncommon, it was certainly odd. Normally people didn't pass up phrik, so what was her deal? She'd get to it eventually, but for now they had to talk.

But there were no words at first. The woman simply raised her hand slowly and snapped her fingers. With that slightly muted snap, a man with a gun slung around his chest dropped off a bottle of fine grain alcohol and two glasses. Her mask would look over to the man and she'd give a small wave to dismiss him. Miss Blonde commanded obedience and power and this much was evident when others were around her. The crime lord would then grab the bottle, open it, and pour the potion into the rather expensive looking glasses. Grabbing her own cup she slid it across the table until it was nearby and within easy grasping distance.

The silence would then be broken by her sighing and sticking a small tube into the glass. The liquid would then drain into her mask and the cup would empty.

"You know I've always loved clubs. Ever since I was a kid. I remember sneaking out when I was sixteen and heading down to the club district. The lights, the smell, the music. Oh the music. I'd dance all night." Blonde said with a small chuckle at the end.

"At first you're dancing because it's fun. The world is new and still innocent. But that's a lie." Blonde would then pour herself another glass and set the bottle down on the table gently.

She then looked off towards the dance floor and her visor would remain that same hue of yellow. She gave another small laugh and kept talking as she continued to cast her stare out at her club's patrons.

"I figured out we weren't dancing because it was fun. We dance because it's a momentary break from the ugliness that is our world. That howling reminder that the moment you step out of those doors the galaxy is ready to swallow you. That you can lose everything in a blink of an eye. Blonde would then pause and look back to Sek.

"Needless to say I don't dance anymore. When I watched you approached I noticed you move a bit. It was quite alluring. So this next question is very important." Blonde took another sip of her drink then spoke with her mask's robotic tone.

"Why do you dance?" A pretty straight forward question.

[member="Sek Kali"]

Hearing Blonde speak was tense, somehow, despite the everlasting calmness that arose from being in the midst of a well armed group of guards. Each word held importance, power and prestige on Blonde's part were defiently causing that, as someone with that much power could change much in such few words. But despite all that feeling of threat or immense power, Sek didn't shift in her seat, merely maintaining eye contact with that mask blankly, listening. Everything else seemed ignored by the Trandoshan- the drinks, the other people, any background movement, it was all irrelevant.

"Why do I dance?" She asked, straightening her back and looking at Blonde with some combination of confusion and surprise. It only took a second of thought to be on her path to answering that question. Though it was answered with hesitation initially "I...Find it to be a break from reality and responsibility. Like you said, a momentary break from the 'ugliness' that is our galaxy. Though I see little of that ugly, the war and disruption of so-called 'peace' is a pleasant norm. Leaves plenty of openings in a line of work that I have experience in. Something you have experience in." Sek leaned back in her seat, losening up as she spoke, relaxing as her elbows rested against the top of the seat, arms stretched out comfortably. "What I mean to say is that I love to embrace what I like, dancing happens to be apart of that, with all the attention and appreciation for my body that comes with it. Being attractive is quite a useful tool, I wouldn't dare let something valuable slip by without me using it to my advantage, especially something so complimentary as people both watching and paying me for my skills in..."

There was a pause, long enough to be experienced yet short enough not to intrude in. There was a quick glance at the floor, a blink, lungs breathing in the air while the beat of the music could be felt coursing through the club. In this short moment, there was more appreciation for the nightlife than any fancy, safe city could provide, something easy to connect to, just pure enjoyment as the club went on as it did. After this pause she went on to answer, looking up and giving a sultry expression as she spoke confidently "...skills in 'catching their attention' as it so happens to be."

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom