Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claws, Teeth, Wings, Oh my!

Syrian

S
Looking for a few roleplays and a place to stay and maybe to learn.

I'm open for just about anything.

Syrian

S
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] *Force sensitive and does not comprehend human languages, nor can I speak*
Flight simulations
fire control
Strength training.
and more stuff that I don't feel like typing.

Syrian

S
Yeah that would be great I am currently doing a thread where the only human that I have made contact with so far dies. So I am left on courscant alone and with no knowledge of the place. Shouldn't be too hard to find a 3 ton dragon right? @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

It's Coruscant. Anything smaller than a battlecruiser is probably difficult to find.

I'd be up for it, if you don't mind slower RP. Veino's a Force Sensitive Empath, so he could probably figure something out.

Syrian

S
Blue scales that shimmer in the sun. Has wings. Roars loud enough to cause a small quake. And is scared in an in known world? Easy. Follow the path of destruction.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
We should hang out! I can show you Comprehend Speech and Telepathy, then you can talk to whoever the heck you want as long as they're not Force-Dead. :D

Syrian

S
If you are on courscant maybe. Then sure. Or it would take place after a few threads. Sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom