Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claw and Swords Sharp, Scythes and teeth long, Young and younger they get.

Calen Derics

C
Courscant was a place full of people. Ether in the city tops, or in the slums, it was filled to the brim. But here was a lonely child in the slums. Looking up at a sign that showed who had bounties on their heads. Looking to fit the place like a glove does to the hand, I stood there, reading all that was passing by. Just looking at the people and telling, even from a simple holo, of how well they were at what they did. A few of them were marked as Murderers, others as drug runners. Some even as professional assassins. But one of them stuck out to me. A man in very sleek and hidden armor. Known for good long shots and his superiority with a blade. I only smiled and shook my head, I didn't have enough time to see his name, but I could remember a face like none other.

I covered my face with the clothing that I wore, showing only my white hair that was rather long, and part of the side of my face. Even my eyes were hidden from shades. Used to keep others from staring at the red irises that had circles and shapes in them. Walking past vendors I decided to walk into an ally after stealing a package of dried fruit, opening it with my claws, I began to pop the food into my mouth.

What I had missed after leaving the bounty board, was a back figure described to be short, and have white hair, leaving his victims drained of life, and colder than stone. Claw marks would be left on the body, and teeth puncture wounds in the neck or wrists. What I had failed to see, was a description of me. Silence was no longer my ally, and it may be my down fall.

@[member="Black Phoenix"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Black Phoenix

B
Ah, Coruscant. The planet where the richest of the rich are living on top of the poorest of the poor. It was the perfect example for everything that was wrong in the galaxy. But that's something politicians can worry about. Thankfully Phoenix was not a politician. No, he was a Assassin. One of the best there were. A dead shot with the sniper rifle and one of the best bladesmen outside the Jedi or Sith. Given enough time to prepare, he was able to kill almost anyone. This is what made him so feared among the Crime lords and Syndicate bosses. They all feared he would come after them, either because the competition had hired him or just to prove that he could.

And right there, in one of the alleys of the mega-city that covered the complete planet, was Phoenix. It was one of those moments in between missions, where he had nothing to do and no one to kill. He usually used this time to train a bit more or work on some assassination plans, but something had drawn him out to the street. He wasn't quite sure what it was, he just had a feeling that something interesting would happen today.

@[member="Arkian Optniumon"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

"Vampires, that's a new one." Scarlet tucked her datapad away and walked over to her boyfriend, Zack. "I'll take this one on my own okay? Don't worry, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." With a smile, she kissed him in the cheek, pulled her hood up, and sped off. Making her way to te undercity rather quickly, she stopped in the middle of a side street to think. The holo talked about a series of killings, each one being left with two bite marks in their neck and drained almost completely of blood. This was a completely new thing to her, but she was confident she woul track the killer down. Walking over to a street vendor, she began talking to him to hopefully gain some information on the possible whereabouts of this vampire.

@[member="Black Phoenix"] @[member="Arkian Optniumon"]

Calen Derics

C
(I like the way you put Zack in there lol, and would you like me to play as the people to get information, or just leave it to you?) @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

I took the last bits of fruit left from the package and stuffed them into my mouth. Even though I needed the life force of others to survive, I needed food and water just like everybody else to keep my body healthy as well. But I could never quench my hunger on simple foods. I needed the complexity of peoples souls. The more people that I drank from, the more screams that would be filled in my head. I tried to push them down with the abilities that I had. Letting the wrapper drop from my hands, I knew that it would probably leave a trail, but nobody was really looking for me. Was there? I mean in the past week I have taken the life essence of 5 more people. Enough to be called a serial killer.

Taking my time, I walked down the ally to reach near the other end. Smiling underneath my face cover, it was the first time that someone had not tired to attack me in an ally. As I was walking out, I saw a man in armor leaning against a wall. Looking outward of the scums of the city. As I walked around him with a face full of wonder, I saw the helmet front, and the instant I did, I recognized him as one of the assassins on the board. Quickly I turned my head and walked out of the ally and tried to loose sight of him by quickening my pace slightly. I didn't want to be anywhere near the man. Even if I was a Vampire, he was trained, and I was not.
@[member="Black Phoenix"]

Black Phoenix

B
Watching the people of the undercity walk by, he noticed a familiar young boy, with white hair and a red tattoo, in the corner of his eye. He didn't turn his head to see who exactly it was, since that would reveal his awareness of him, which would maybe scare the boy away and potentially rid him of a collected bounty. So he waited for the boy to come into view and once he could see his face better, he checked the holonet for any bounties that had been placed on him and now explaining Phoenix' familiarity with the boy, there was one on him. He had killed 5 civilians by draining their blood. Impressive, for a boy your age. Phoenix thought.

He noticed the boy looking at him and then turning away and quickly walking away, he had probably recognized Phoenix and was now afraid to get caught. Phoenix slipped away into a dark alleyway, where he made his way up onto the roof of a small shop and started to follow the young boy. This should be the easiest way to catch this one. The boy wouldn't see Phoenix until it was too late and that would give him the advantage.

(OOC; I can handle it)

Scarlet walked away from the merchant after a few minutes, having gained new information about her target. The man had very little information, but described the killer as male, and very strong. This led her to figure that he probably had some sort of special suit that gave him enhanced strength. Taking to the rooftops, she began inputting her new information as she ran. She hadn't gone too far when she noticed a dark shadow moving through the night. Also on the rooftops was another figure, stalking someone. The vampire! A face of determination set on her face, and she took off toward the man.

@[member="Black Phoenix"] @[member="Arkian Optniumon"]

Calen Derics

C
I made some haste in my movement. Moving fairly quick for a child. Even thought I moved fast, I kept looking forwards. Not looking back at all to see if the assassin was behind me. I only kept moving. I had guess that the man might have figured out a way to move around the people to catch up with me. Ether by running straight through them, or moving where people were not at all. As much as I would have not wanted to deal with him, I now I had to deal with the damn spirits around me.

People thought I was somewhat crazy. Talking to people when no one was there. Even interacting with them. As I was walking a woman came up to me. even with my fast walk, her floating kept up with me. Speaking in a soft voice, "Why are you running child? Shouldn't you be at home or playing with other children." She might have just said it even though nobody else would hear or see her. When I spoke back answering her, her eyes grew wide, "Assassin." She almost understood instantly. She took a moment to think about how I could have responded, but forgot about it when she answered me. "So you kill people?"

Shaking my head. "Hunted by one?" A nod of my head confirmed it. she pointed to and ally, suddenly I stopped and walked the direction she pointed. I walked and when the ally came to a fork she pointed to my right. Following her directions, I walked more. "Inside." Quickly I walked over to the moving dumpster and hopped in. Before the lid had closed on the trash dumpster, My claws had already slid out of the pads of my fingers. And my teeth slid out further, jagged and sharper than a finely honed blade. If the man was still following me, and opened the lid, he might be in for a surprise.

@[member="Black Phoenix"], @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Black Phoenix

B
The young boy was fast, but not fast enough. It was easy to catch up with him. Especially because the boy had no idea where Phoenix was. Phoenix chased after him for a couple of minutes until the boy stopped and started talking to himself. How weird of him. The boy was just standing there and talking to himself like a lunatic. The boy then looked at a nearby alleyway and went there. 'You think you can escape that easily?' Phoenix said, while slowly climbing down. It was almost too easy, his target had no idea where he was and was now also cornered with no way out.

Phoenix got back to the ground without making a sound. There he found a dumpster and a couple of thrash bags. It was obvious where the kid had hidden himself. The choice the kid had made was a poor one. He was cornered and had no way to escape out of this situation. Catching him now, would be easy. So he opened the dumpster just a tiny bit and dropped a Flash bang in.
'Let's see how you handle that, kid.' he thought.

Calen Derics

C
Silently I breathed. Waiting for him to open the top. and as soon as the hand came in I stabbed my claws towards it. Being a vampire, I was faster than quicksilver. Reaching up with my left hand I pushed up the top and pushed myself up to jump out of the dumpster. Running towards the wall, I jumped to get a head start in using my claws to climb.

Hearing a loud boom go off, with a flash of light on the wall, My mind raced and I could hear voices push in my mind to move faster. Letting my claws go, I jumped backwards and twisted mid air to claw onto the other building. A good 10 foot leap, it made me land just above the dumpster. Sliding down to the top of the lid.

Black Phoenix

B
Phoenix had to admit, the kid was fast, but that wouldn't save him. Following the kid's movements along the wall, Phoenix took his vibroblade into his hand and stood ready next to the dumpster. A white flash appeared in the dumpster. By then Phoenix had already taken position predicting where the kid would go. He would either try to escape via rooftop or- wait, the kid actually jumped back. ''You're pretty bold for someone of your age, kid.'' The assassin said before turning around and hitting the only spot the kid would have landed on. The dumpster. @[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics

C
Alarms went off into my head as the man spoke. No average fighter, to be calling me bold? sure if you wanted to say that. He lept for me while I was on the dumpster. With his sword coming for me, I could heal from wounds pretty fast, but I could not heal an amputated limb. Putting my arms up in an X formation, I focused my mind. Pulling all that I could, with a slight smile that was hidden, I used my powers of the force to pull with my mind on the mans sword backwards to yank it from his hands.

If the blade was released, it would slam home into the wall behind him, but if he somehow kept a very strong grip, I could mess up his lunge, and maybe if I was strong enough, even hold him in midair. I just hoped that the first option worked out.

Black Phoenix

B
''You're a Force user, huh?'' He said, while letting go of his sword. Phoenix had never done any hand-to-hand combat with a Force user so he wanted to try it out in this fight, that would also give the kid a small chance and it wouldn't be all that boring. So Phoenix took a step back placed on foot on the wall and pushed. Now he was at the same height the kid was and he was coming right at him. His right hand formed into an fist and pulled backwards, then it shot forwards into the direction the kid was at a speed unattainable for normal humans. His strength and agility implants were proving quite useful again. It would be tough to fight someone this fast and this strong, especially for someone as inexperienced as the kid was.
@[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

As she made her way across the roof, Scarlet saw the vampire harassing a little kid. He was going to suck him dry! She paled for a second, then came to her senses and jumped down begin him, pulling her scythe out. In a metallic clang, te weapon unfurled itself and the blade landed on the ground. "Stop right there, vampire. You won't get this one."

@[member="Black Phoenix"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics

C
With the sword lashing into the wall behind him he came toward me noticing that I was a force user. I may be one, but I was hardly trained. Only fighting by hand, and not knowing a true sense of fighting, I was outmatched by this man. However, I had the force. When his fist came down on me, I shot my own hands forwards, but instead of a fist a stop hand. almost instantly a blue hued barrier formed itself around me with the fist hitting the barrier, it stopped. Not completely though. It dramatically slowed down and started to inch its way towards my open hand. I was half tempted to activate my claws and stab them into the man, but a very bright and yet dark girl jumped out from above.

I looked up to see the weapon she had convert into a scythe. Slamming down near us on the ground she commanded me to stop. But I was fighting for my life, not for the mans soul. keeping the barrier up and forcing it to become stronger, I looked back at the man, and I saw my way out of this, "Stop him!" I yelled like the little child in me was supposed to be. Maybe with the two of them fighting, I could get away.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"], @[member="Black Phoenix"]

Black Phoenix

B
Phoenix was surprised by the barrier the kid had made. It was almost able to stop him completely. If it would prove too much of a problem he would just take out his Verpine and kill him with that, but for now a fistfight would do. he didn't want to make it too easy for himself.

He heard someone running on top of the roof, a fellow bounty hunter perhaps? He got his answer only a couple of second later, when the Hunter touched down on the ground, telling the kid to stop.
''Don't worry, everything's under control. No need to stop me, I'm just here for the bounty on- Wait, you're here because of the bounty as well, aren't you?'' Realizing this, he pulled away his hand and jumped a couple of meters backwards. He landed in a crouching position with his right hand on the ground and the other one reaching for his blaster.

@[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

"Vampire!" In a flash, Scarlet dashed after the armored man, then began repeatedly hitting him in the head with the blunt of her scythe. "Get!" Smash. "Away!" Smash. "From the kid!" She didn't care if the armor was penetrable or not, all she knew was that she had to protect this kid from the bloodthirsty.

@[member="Black Phoenix"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Black Phoenix

B
The woman came charging at him swinging her scythe and then hitting him with it. It hurt a little, but it wouldn't kill him, she was just using the blunt end of her scythe. After two or three hits he gripped the scythe before it hit him and pulled it out of the woman's hands. He then stood up again and threw the scythe behind him. The woman was a lot smaller than he was, so he had to look down while talking. ''I'm not the vampire, idiot, that kid over there, he's the vampire. I was about to get him, but then you had to walk in and ruin it.'' He said in a monotone voice. He wasn't angry, just a bit annoyed.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics

C
I watched as the two larger people were fighting. As the man was smacked on the head a few times I began to slowly walk away. And when the man had caught the scythe, and threw it behind him. I jerked. He pointed to me and said that I was the vampire. My eyes widened, and thats when I left.

In a second I turned around and ran for the end of the alley. as I ran towards the wall, I jumped to get a head start once more. With my claws being used as tools to grapple on the wall, I then shifted my weight to almost crouch on the wall, and jumped up to grab the bottom portion of a Fire escape. Pulling myself up, I tried to get away.
@[member="Black Phoenix"], @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet huffed impatiently and raised an eyebrow. "You really expect me to believe that sad excuse for a story? How dumb do I look?" A worried expression made it's way to her face for a split second as she noticed her scythe behind the 'vampire'. Watching the kid stumble, she judged that the sound would make the 'vampire' turn to look behind him. Playing on that prediction, she dove for her weapon in an attempt to grab it and continue her assault.

@[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Black Phoenix"]

Black Phoenix

B
''Damn it, he's getting away.'' Phoenix said as he was starting to run after the kid. ''Oh you won't get away that easily.'' He mumbled to himself while drawing his blaster. The bounty on the kids head didn't say that he had to be alive, only that he should be stopped. So he started pushing past people and when that was ineffective, he shot into the air, making the big crowd of people scramble to get into cover. Now all he had to do was find the kid and eliminate him. This shouldn't be that hard. But maybe the woman from earlier would interfere, this would complicate his plans. After all he only had his blaster and his sniper rifle, but he didn't want to make too big of a mess, so he decided to stick to the Blaster and not use the Verpine sniper rifle.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom