Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claw and Swords Sharp, Scythes and teeth long, Young and younger they get.

Calen Derics

C
Climbing to the top of the roof, I scraped my knee on the rough patch while trying to get up. I ran to the edge and without thinking, Jumped across. I slammed into the roof, and rolled to slam my face on the ground. Getting up I ran more. realizing that I had to roll so I wouldn't injure myself. Jumping once again, I made it and rolled to slow down and then popped back up to my feet to run more. Behind me I could hear a blaster shot go off. Running faster, I stopped sliding to the edge. and looked down. thinking about jumping.........

@[member="Scarlet Faith"], @[member="Black Phoenix"]

(OOC: Yikes! Sorry for the wait guys!)

As soon as Scarlet had retrieved her scythe, the vampire clad in black had started after the kid once more. Groaning, she chased after him, looking at her surroundings for any advantages. As she kid made his way up to the roof, she saw her chance. Aiming the blade end of her scythe downwards, she closed her eyes and shot. The blast sent her soaring through the air, landing just behind the kid. "Don't worry, i've got you!" She grabbed the kid by the back of his shirt and prepared to shoot her way to the neighboring roof. However, with her passenger's added, weight, she wasn't sure if she could make it...

@[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Black Phoenix"]

Black Phoenix

B
'Damn that woman, she screwed everything up!' Phoenix thought. He had lost track of the kid when the woman in red started beating him with the scythe. Now he would have to find the kid- BOOM Phoenix turned around and saw how the woman just reached the rooftop. Immediately he made his way to the rooftop as well. He was a bit slower because he used one hand to climb and the other to hold his verpine sniper rifle. When he reached the top, he saw the kid and the woman were about to jump off. He wouldn't be able to stop them in time so he hoped that they wouldn't make the jump. That would save him the trouble of chasing the two.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics

C
I turned around as the woman grabbed my shirt. Seeing her with her scythe, I pushed her back away from me. I then turned back to the edge, and dropped.....

My claws came out and scratched down the wall, slowing me as I hit the ground rolling once more. Landing on my feet I looked up to the woman in red leather. I then ran back out into the street where I could make my escape. Maybe then I could get away?

@[member="Black Phoenix"]. @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

"Hey- What?" Scarlet scrambled to stay upright as the boy pulled away and jumped down. Following him with ease, she landed behind him quietly. "Listen to me! I'm trying to help you!"

@[member="Black Phoenix"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Black Phoenix

B
''Oh no you don't!'' Then he let go of the roof's ledge and let himself fall back down. He was able to see the kid pretty easily, since the civilians had cleared it. ''Kid, stop right there. I don't want to kill you, since that would only bring in half of the bounty.'' He said as he aimed his Sniper rifle at the kid. Now the only person that had to be dealt with was that irritating woman.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics

C
Turning around I could see the two older people trying to get at me. Raising my hands up I spoke. "Fine, Let me explain." Reaching up I pulled down my mouth and nose cover to reveal razor sharp teeth, and with the extension of claws, I pulled my hair up to show my red and weirdly shaped eyes. "I'm the Vampire that you are looking for, but I only eat those to survive. You must understand, I NEED to survive." I let my claws go back into the pads of my fingers.

Pointing to the man in armor, "He was hunting me, and you woman, suspected that he was the Vampire, not a little child."

@[member="Black Phoenix"], @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet looked between both guys per and over again for a few seconds, taking it in as best as she could. "So... You're the vampire? But you're only a kid! How..." She whistled softly. "Okay then."

@[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Black Phoenix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom