Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Class Is In Session

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Or, well, it could be.

Aika will to help anyone with anything they need a little extra work on. Or anything that they're learning for the first time. She's very good with a lot of mental force abilities, as that is where the majority of her training has been. None the less, I'm opening the door to my classroom. Please enter, and let me know if there's something you want to work on together.

Or if you think she's crazy for being an essentially non-combatant Jedi, you can let her know that too.

Askrut Fey'ra

A
My mind tricks and telepathy in general needs work. I'm hoping to get a little better, as I've been planning on using that and diplomacy as his survival skills in a war zone until he can get a weapon to defend himself. If you're willing, I'd love to train under you.

And you'll get no taunts about not fighting from me. I'm not that hypocritical.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Oh! Well, that will work in my book. :p
Both of them are on the same page, basically.
Lets give it one more day to see if anyone else is interested. It not, then it'll be just us.
@[member="Askrut Fey'ra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom