Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Clash on Christophsis

Zax Kano

Z

Battle_of_Christophsis_7.jpg

Objective: "Repossess Lost Property"
Tag: Alexandros Xanathos Alexandros Xanathos

Stepping over to the edge of one of the many spires that reach out from the crystalline landscape. Dusk was beginning to set in over the planet, allowing the countless towers to cast long shadows on the world. Like dark tendrils that stretch out, running from the sun and chasing the dark horizon. Zax had a new target to look for. There were always ne'er-do-wells creating chaos across the vast urban stretches of Christophsis.

But today there was a particular individual that caught The Defender’s interest. Holding up forearm to himself, his vambrace created the holographic image of a young redhead. Providing information of a bounty placed on them. The young man wasn’t his real target, just an excuse to get closer to those that placed the bounty on their head.

Zax knew that they were close, discarding the hologram he activated the tracking goggles he wore. Looking down to the streets below, he learned forward and fell off the building. Gaining speed and momentum the wing pack strapped to him sprung to life and allowed Zax to deftly glide through the air. Scanning and sweeping the land below to quickly locate where they were.

wb1.png

TAGS:
@Zax Kano
pnghut_telescopic-sight-clip-art-vector-graphics-image-sniper-rifle-adjustment.png

alexboarder.png

Alex stood at the edge of the crystalline landscape, taking in the breathtaking beauty of the planet. It was a short stop for refueling and gathering supplies on their journey, and he had heard about the unique rocks that could be found here. His mentor, Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd , had encouraged him to explore new interests and broaden his horizons, and today Alex thought was no different.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows from the towering crystalline spires, Alex's eyes were drawn to the stunning play of light and shadow. It was a stark contrast to the urban chaos that seemed to define Christophsis. He knew that their stay here would be brief, but he couldn't resist the allure of this alien landscape. Alex was looking through the various crystals trying to find some that sparked his interest or 'spoke' to him through their beauty.

Last edited:

Zax Kano

Z

Soon enough from the corner of his eyes through the goggles, Zax found his target. Out past some of the highrises by a gemstone field. Taking a harsh turn, he held out an arm. Tethering himself to the corner of a skyscraper from his vambrace to gain momentum and quickly change the direction of his gliding. Making an aerial bee-line towards the teen.

Eventually glided over to them before. Slowing himself down enough just in time for him to deactivate his wing pack and have the gadget close back in on itself. Falling a few meters away from the smaller individual. Looking down at that he held up his vambrace.

Showing once more the holographic image of Alex’s bounty. Zax had acquired this information from a nefarious bounty hunter he’d recently taken care of. The confidentiality of the bounty peaked his interest. Generally private illegal bounty jobs were from some pretty powerful individuals. Zax wanted to take this bounty on himself and see where it might lead. “Alexandros Xanthos, you’re a wanted man. I’d appreciate it if you come with me, willingly.” Zax said with a stern voice, narrowing behind his mask. Bringing his arm down the hologram disappeared. Looking at individual, they seemed much younger than he’d imagined. But based on the info, he knew they shouldn't be underestimated.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Zax Kano
pnghut_telescopic-sight-clip-art-vector-graphics-image-sniper-rifle-adjustment.png

alexboarder.png

Alex couldn't help but be intrigued by the situation. Here was a bounty hunter, seemingly certain that he had found his target, but Alex was never one to make things easy. With a mischievous glint in his vibrant green eyes, he decided to play a little game of cat and mouse.

As Zax presented the holographic image of his wanted poster, Alex's smirk grew wider. He feigned innocence, picking up a handful of gemstones from the ground as if he had no idea why this armored stranger was so interested in him. His voice was dripping with mock curiosity as he spoke.

"What makes you so certain that 'I' am this 'Alexandros' you are looking for?"
he asked, his tone light and casual. He twirled one of the gemstones between his fingers, studying it as if it were the most fascinating thing in the world.

He continued to play the role of an innocent bystander, creating doubt in Zax's mind. "I mean, I could be anyone, couldn't I? Just a guy enjoying some quality time with these beautiful crystals," he said, his voice laced with a touch of amusement.

Alex knew that the bounty hunter had acquired his information from another source, but he wasn't about to make it easy for him. He wanted to see just how skilled and determined this bounty hunter really was. This encounter had the potential to turn into a thrilling game of wits, and Alex was more than ready to play.

Zax Kano

Z

Zax let a sight out through their mask. The young man didn’t cast much doubt in his mind. They seemed too smug and confident to really be some innocent guy that he misidentified. Especially after just showing a bounty with their likeness. Unless this is some identical twin of theirs.

He was wondering however, why they were here? Alex seemed to be collecting crystals. Zax had been here long enough to know that the gemstones here can have special properties. Many of which could be classified as Kyber crystals, could be used to make a pretty profit off of them. Or for the construction of a lightsaber too. Considering how they radiated presence in The Force, Zax was inclined to believe that later.

“Listen buddy, if you’re really someone else we can find that out when I get you back to where you’re supposed to. Maybe you are just some guy, and they’ll let me know that and I will bring you. But I doubt they’d turn us away, wouldn’t you agree, Maverick?” The pretend bounty hunter replied. Stepping a bit closer to the youngster, staring them down through his mask. “I’ll give you one more chance to play along. Or I might not be able to follow through with The Handler’s request to bring you back unharmed.” Zax added, his voice taking on a more threatening tone. Feeling confident that he could have Alex bound and tied up before they could draw their weapon.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Zax Kano

alexboarder.png
Alex couldn't help but find the entire situation rather entertaining. This bounty hunter, Zax, seemed to be growing increasingly frustrated with his playful act of innocence. Behind his mask, Alex's smirk remained firmly in place as he continued to gather the gemstones, each one shining with a unique brilliance.

Zax's words carried a veiled threat, and his tone shifted to something more menacing. He was clearly growing impatient, and Alex knew that he had to tread carefully. But he wasn't one to back down easily, and he enjoyed pushing people's buttons.

"So, you're a tough guy, huh?" Alex responded, his voice laced with a hint of mockery. "But let's be real here, buddy. You might have that fancy armor and your stern warnings, but you're not the first person who's tried to bring me in. And trust me, I'm not so easy to catch."

Alex couldn't contain his amusement any longer. Zax's threat about bringing him back unharmed had struck a particularly humorous chord with him. He allowed a low chuckle to escape from behind his mask, his expression shifting into something unnervingly unhinged.

"Oh? They want me back unharmed, is it?"
Alex remarked, his voice now tinged with an unsettling glee. His vibrant green eyes seemed to dance with a twisted sense of delight. He looked less like an innocent young man and more like a predator toying with its prey.

He continued to pick up the gemstones, twirling them in his fingers with a sinister grace. "Well, that's just no fun, is it?" he mused, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "But don't worry, ~buddy~. I promise to keep myself in one piece, just for you."

With that, he took a step back, his body language radiating a mix of defiance and madness. It was clear that Alex was more than ready for the inevitable showdown that loomed on the horizon, relishing the thrill of the chase and the chaos that was sure to follow.

Zax Kano

Z

Zax was operating off of a ‘hope for the best, anticipate the worst’ mindset right now. But based on the bounty he knew that Alex was going to be a feisty little opponent. The Jensaarai wasn’t going to be discouraged by their retorts. “Heh, you’re a cocky little guy aren’t you. Well, I hope your ‘healing factor’ is as good as they say it is.” He really didn't have much interest in further conversing with the 'fugitive'. Even if Zax wasn't actually a bounty hunter, he knew enough about the profession try and not let his target get to him.

In some ways the pretend bounty hunter felt he might enjoy the rapidly incoming conflict. Knowing it was likely to be more engaging than the typical opponents he faces here on the crystal planet. He felt confident that the young red head had some tricks up their sleeve.

With that Zax snapped his arm out towards Alex, a yellow glowing cable shot out from his vambrace. Using gadgets with the intention to ensnare around his opponent and bind them. Following it up with a powerful tug of his arm to yoink Alex’s body into his waiting fist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom