Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Clarifying How To Make a Company

Hello there

I'm trying to figure out how to start a company for making Tech for Chaos, as there seems to be a lot of layers to it and I'm not sure where to start.

I understand there is a Company tab under Factory where the main writeup goes, and the Marketplace is you can create a sort of catalog for company products. But what else goes into it? Do I need a sub account to run the company and post everything for it? Do I need Codex entries for the company and its assets? Do subsidiaries get their own Company or Codex post? Do I need a PC to act as CEO or can it be an NPC?

I have a lot of questions related to how Companies work on Chaos, but these are the big ones to start.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
TheCaptain TheCaptain

All you need to do is fill out the template. Most submit that on the character account that will be the CEO. Everything else you‘re asking for as far as codex is optional. Do all the world building you want! Have fun with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom