Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied Clarent / Excalibur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald

E
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide by Amaxis and Taji a Force Imbued Sword for themselves.
  • Image Source:
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Gray Jedi
  • Affiliation: Amax-I5 (Clarent is in his possession.) /
  • Taji Nelson (Excalibur is in his possession.)
  • Model: Clarent / Excalibur
  • Modularity: Extra properties could be added via further Force Enhancements.
  • Production: Semi Unique (2)
  • Material: Durasreel, Alchemy. Aurodium.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster Assault Rifle
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: The Force
  • Ammunition Capacity: Low| 1 Shot per charge
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Stopping Power: Low
  • Recoil: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • N/A
STRENGTHS
  • Can also be used as a melee weapon.
  • Able to recharge.
  • Can be used by FUs and NFUs alike.
WEAKNESSES
  • Ylasmari Fields: Like other Force imbued items, Clarent will lose it's power when exposed to such.
  • Voidstone: Voidstone will make the abilities of Clarent cease to work.
  • Bonded to the User: Due to the bond it has to the user, Force Light would turn them to the Lightside of the Force. At the same time infecting the sword with corruption would corrupt the wielder. Damage to the blade would result in damage to the user if the user was organic.
  • Clarent can be stripped from it's owner by the user of Excalibur.
  • Acid: Acid could be an effective weapon against Clarent or Excalibur.
  • Recharge: After each of the Shockwaves the sword uses, it requires a full 15 posts before another can be used.
  • Anyone can use it: Anyone can use the sword, and it has no protection against such.

DESCRIPTION

The sword Clarent was created by a Neutral Master who wanted an exotic weapon that could do things no Lightsaber or Sith Sword had been able to do. This was to create a weapon that could both clash with a Lightsaber and release cutting waves of force energy that could cause large amounts of destruction akin to Force Shockwave. It took him many attempts in order to perform the creation of Clarent and Excalibur properly. Finally he made the two success stories. However, the Gray Jedi was hunted down and killed. Eventually his weapons ended up at a Bazaar where they were purchased by Amaxis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Amax-I5

Oh my what an interesting sub.

Okay let's start with pintrest isn't a valid source for images please find a new source for the image unless you are completely unable to.

Please link all materials.

Why does the sword have different abilities depending on the force user? Most alchemised swords/weapons reflect what force powers are imbued into them along with the alignment of the user who created it. How is this one able to shift between the two states?

Light sided problems
How does the light sided version know how someone is worthy of holding it and why does it just appear to them? This sounds similar to a key blade from kingdom hearts or even mjonir from marvel which is fine but hasn’t happened before in Star Wars.

The energy wave, this sounds like a sub you’ve tried before and one again I’m not really happy about this. It can cut through tanks and the like but no people? How does it do this, how is this caused, why would this be the case? Also since technically it’s a ranged attack you need a ranged template to tell me what’s going on with it.

You mention crystals which can do different elemental damages or even up the power of the slash. How is this possible are they also force imbued or are they random crystals?

What are shockwaves? Is this the energy way you talk about?

Dark side problems
Once again the crystals how do they work what are they doing?

Okay nightmares I am assuming you are referring to force fear and the like in which case is there a limit on the range of it or is it planet wide almost?

If one is not of good morality why would they care about who they hurt. This doesn’t make sense to me if I’m evil or don’t have a good moral compass why should I care how servely hurt people are.

Weaknesses issues
So it is a force neutral weapon? Then how does it have dark and light sided abilities but can still be corrupted or destroyed this makes no sense.

How can it not hurt innocents? How does that work?

So it is force bonded to the user? Alright so if the sword gets corrupted so does the user sure, then it would be the same in the reverse as well also how does it deem someone as worthy?

Okay and finally lightsaber crystals are these the crystals you speak of cause of so then this is once again nearing a lightsaber rifle. Let alone this is still reading like something from something other than Star Wars and I’m leaning towards denying this for not being within the Star Wars theme. You have one chance to prove to me otherwise.

Emerald

E
Ravenfire Ravenfire So you would prefer it lose the Lightsaber Crystals / The Shockwaves the sword can do, like I ended up having to do to the other weapon to get it accepted? I'm editing as we speak, but I just want to be clear on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom