Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clara Bovet

Clara Kiera Bovet

Faction:
Nightsisters.

Alias: 6th Aquar princess.
Alignment: Lawful neutral.
Force Sensitive: Yes.
Species: Aquar.
Sex: Female.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual.
Height: 5'5.
Weight: 128.

Appearance:

Cilvia_zps8976ae88.png

Clara looking fierce

Clara is a pure blooded Aquar, accordingly she has thin scales adorning her skin and thickly slit horizontal gills on each side of her neck. She has extremely long hair which flows down to past her back and is various shades of blue according to what environment she is in. Underwater it seems to illuminate a beautiful cyan and above it is simply a soft shade of light blue. She adorns her hair with natural things such as feathers, seaweed, and flowers. However she oftentimes wears her hair up in cultural styles known to the Aquar.

Her fairly scaled skin functions similar to her hair, though it is slightly lighter in color. Her large and deep set eyes are unique in appearance and take some time to get used to, they glow a amber color which contrasts with her skin and hair. Her hands and feet are webbed and she fashions fins which sprout from her eyebrows, neck, arms, and leg in larger and smaller sizes from her skin to help with water maneuverability.

Dress:

She doesn't wear much, as she grew up in the oceans of Velusia she never had use for clothing. However when she is out of the water she will normally cloth herself to protect from the elements, or simply fit in with the surface dwellers. Her dress would feature mostly smoothly scaled tops lined with beautiful gemstones and golden laced edges. Clara would often times adorn her clothes with the gems and relics she found in the ocean. She once crafted a dress which was entirely made from the scales of multiple sea creatures whom had found peace. It flowed nicely in the water and Clara loved to wears it often. The dress had seaweed lining on the shoulders and gems to line the edging.

Voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkoG91Nhxg

Strengths:

- Humble
- Naturist
- Patient
- Relaxed
- Psychometry

Weaknesses:

- Grudge Holder
- Stubborn
- Quick to act
- Insecure
- Shy

Spells:

Absorb/Dissipate Energy: 1/10

Spell of Comfort: 3/10

Spell of Power: 1/10

Creature Understanding/Interpretation: 4/10

Spell of Discovery: 6/10

Spell of Open Mind: 2/10

Spell of Though-Touch: 2/10

Tempest: 3/10

Environmental Attunement: 4/10

Spell of Mimicry: 2/10

Biography:

Born on the 5th rotation to the king and queen of the seas of Velusia, was Clara Kiera Bovet. She was very much a sheltered child. Soon after birth she left the capital city from her father and mother with two of the youngest siblings for the great keep of the southern city, where she was intended to grow up and become a diplomat. Afterall, of all of the siblings only one was destined to be king.

c9e2ffdd7ace41e49d38206d32ba3397_zpsbd98262a.jpg

The southern keep

She was surrounded by Aquar guards twenty two hours of the day and 325 days of the year to protect her from the dangers of the outside world. She was royalty afterall. However even so out of the many princes and princesses she was considered the outcast. Being very shy and quiet, not many of her people loved her. In truth she really despised all of them. Her only true friend being a knight named Theo Castil whom was appointed to her protection, he would die for her if needed and he really understood Clara. She loved him.

Come her sixteenth birthday Clara was required to attend her eldest brothers appointment to kinghood, woo hoo...

She was forced from her home in the southern keep and to the capital city, where she would see her father and mother whom she had barely even known. Well, at least she had Theo. After a short journey she finally made it, and she was rather baffled by the size of the capital city. She had never imagined her kingdom so large...

underwater-city.jpg

The Aquar capital on Velusia

After a extremely long day of ceremony after ceremony it had seemed it was time for the afterparty. Where her father would pass the trident to her brother, she never really understood what was all the fuss over a trident but so be it. As the time came, something just felt off to Clara, early in the day she had been forced to touch her brothers hand and she saw something. Like a vision, though at the time Clara just placed it off to the side she could feel its presence growing in her. It was at this time she left her seat to find Theo, perhaps he would know what to do.

The ceremony was an hour away so Clara felt she had time, of course she would have to attend otherwise the family would be incomplete. She understood her duty as princess.

Once she found Theo she gave him a long hug and proceeded to tell him everything she had seen, to which he gave her that look of seriousness. He told Clara to attend and do whatever she felt right in the moment. To follow her gut, no one else. So she would do that.

the hour quickly passed and Clara took her seat, ceremonial music blasted in her ears as she was near the back of the family section where the musicians were playing. Quickly they were hushed and Claras father began to speak, his words echoing through the castle keep.

"My people," His voice ran deep. "It has seemed the time has come for me to pass this great trident down, and along with it my legacy as king." The rough man stepped down from the pedestal, and with a slow step he handed one end to her brother. "Rule well, my son." It had seemed he whispered, it was hard to tell from this far away for Clara.

Her brother took the end with greedy hands and raised it high into the sky, to which with a roar of power he then thrusted it down into the late king's chest...

A gasp followed through the crowd of thousands.

Even from here Clara could see the man's evil glare.

"Dad was always dramatic wasn't he?" He said and licked his lips, looking to mother and the elder siblings. One of the brothers stood up and began to spoke. "What have you done Castial? You will pay!" He swam to the pedestal and drew his sword, thrusting with most power at the now king. "Will I?" Spoke Castial as he easily parried the thrust and decapitated the younger brother. An even louder gasp coming from the crowd, especially from one of Claras eldest sisters. "How dare you strike him down!" She said with a cry and rushed to the fallen brother. Weeping over his dead body.

"I have no room for weakness in my kingdom Aliliysa." With another raised of the trident he yet again struck down Claras family.

This time no gasp came, Clara simply watched with emotionless eyes as this all took place.

Castiel searched the audience with his trident, not a sound coming from anyone else. Even the guards bowed to him. He looked back and commanded them to follow forth and bring him three of the four remaining brothers.

With little hesitance they followed his order and took the brothers in front of him.

"My dear blood, while I have shared memories with some of you. I cannot simply let you threaten my presence as the king." He then rose his trident and stabbed them all multiple times, bloodying the water with thick chunks of blue oozing from their bodys.

Castial then slammed his trident to the ground and looked up to the rest of the siblings, six remained not including himself. He eyed them all, and finally stopped at Clara. "You're the only one who hasn't gasped or cried out. What's your name sister?"

Clara suddenly felt the gaze of thousands on her. She looked at her brother with cold eyes and spoke. "My name is Clara, my king." She slightly curtsied to him and then waited for his response.

"Come to me, Clara."

She stood and slowly swam to him, trying to get around the carcases and bloodied water.

"I like you. I can sense your power. Will you stay here in the capital, and rule by my side?"

Clara wouldn't show it, but what he had just asked, well, it would change everything. The 16 year old girl looked through the audience, once she found Theo she felt a large amount of pressure lift from her shoulders. This allowed her to look up and him and nod with ease.

She spoke no words.

Castiel put his hand out to her and she took it without thought. Taking her place beside the newly founded king.

"Now, leave us." He spoke and gestured to the guards to clear out the hall.

(bio not complete)

ROLE-PLAYS:
n/a

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom