Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Clan Shakti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clan Shakti
chirodactyl-2-jpg.713

The Chirodactyle Signate

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: Clan Shakti
  • Classification: Mandalorian Clan
  • Affiliation: Independent
  • Organization Symbol: Chirodactyle Signate (Shown Above)
  • Description: A Dathomir based Mandalorian Clan Created by Sevine Shakti to provide a home for less savory foundlings
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: Clan Shakti follows traditional Mandolorian hierarchy with Garou Shakti being the current Alor of the clan. Next in line would be the Clan Armorer, then the brothers and sisters of Clan Shakti then finally the apprentices and foundlings
  • Membership: Any willing to swear by the Mandalorian and Clan Shakti Ways and live by them.(OOC anyone can join as long as they are willing to follow the ways).
  • Climate: Familial. Family members fight, and argue, but ultimately they all come together to prop each other up and live life to the fullest.
  • Reputation: Somewhat forgotten by most Clan Shakti has a reputation for inviting users of the darkside, ex sith and jedi, and others that would traditionally be seen as enemy
  • Curios: Members of Clan Shakti all bare the clan's signate.
  • Rules:
  • Goals: To spread the glory of their clan and Manda, even as others reject them, to be the burning Beskar in the Night.
MEMBERS
Inducted Members:

Garou Shakti -Shakti'Alor

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Clan Shakti was founded three generations back by Sevine Shakti, when she came of age after her foundling training. She was a born a Dathomirian Nightsister and wanted to build a home that would be welcoming to Mando'ade who were formerly tied to groups that others might find unscrupulous. Upon her death in the Sith Invasion of Mandalore she passed the mantle of leadership to her first foundling Furor Shakti who himself died defending what he had deemed to be foundlings who were slaves being transported to work on Dantooine. Due to unfortunate circumstances his only surviving Foundling is Garou who has taken up the mantle of the Shakti'Alor, and is now intent of leading in accordance with Creed and Catechism, and also the ways set forth by his forbearers.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Garou Shakti Garou Shakti

Overall a fairly solid submission! Always good to see more Mandos out and about, and this one has a little flair to it too! There are however two little issues that I need to see addressed before I can approve this for you!

First of all in Image Credit a link to the original image that you modified will be needed, should be a quick thing though! Also for Hierarchy I would like to see just a quick little hierarchy list, could be bullet points really, for it just in case some people are unfamiliar with the typical Mando hierarchy system and ranks. Just those two little edits and you're good to go!

Overall a fairly solid submission! Always good to see more Mandos out and about, and this one has a little flair to it too! There are however two little issues that I need to see addressed before I can approve this for you!

First of all in Image Credit a link to the original image that you modified will be needed, should be a quick thing though! Also for Hierarchy I would like to see just a quick little hierarchy list, could be bullet points really, for it just in case some people are unfamiliar with the typical Mando hierarchy system and ranks. Just those two little edits and you're good to go!
Thanks Modifications made!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Hierarchy looks good, the Image Credit link is still something of an issue I'm afraid though. The link seems to lead to an image of some kind but the image itself is blank? I'm not sure it just looks weird on my end. I did notice something like "wiki" being in the link provided though so if you could link the gallery or page itself that the image is from that should work.

Gotchu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom