Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Clan Breaker

Clan Breaker
Kadan paused as he witnessed the civilians looking at him with fear. They were ripe with it, and he couldn't blame them. His people were monsters, and the way they carried themselves didn't do anyone any favors. He could see it in their eyes, how they kept a distance from him, perhaps noticing the gauntlets he he wore, or perhaps the rather obvious Mandalorian symbol he had carved into his hilt.​
Kira was trying to console the girl, though he could tell from the girls expressions that the woman's attempts were failing. It was to be expected, things were rather intense for the survivors. He looked away from them, their judgemental gaze only making his unease increase. It didn't matter that he had slain the last living family he had left to save them. To them, he would remain 'one of the good ones' at best, and 'just another Mandalorian' at the worst.​
Kira's voice caught his attention, as his eyes met hers, and knew that their time was coming to a close. "Yea, might help getting all these people out of here." His eyes looked to the young girl, sympathy taking up residence in his eyes, but the girl only saw the monster within. Her gaze broke away, and the Mandalorian was left feeling hurt. He hadn't expected a heroes welcome, but....he didn't expect this.​
He sighed, finding that the girl's reaction to him wasn't the only cold reception he was earning, as the Cathar people spoke in hushed tones, looking to Kadan, and going back to speaking. Yea, he most certainly wasn't welcomed here. "Probably best if I'm not here when they arrive. Wouldn't want to get this pinned on me." He sighed, his hands brushing through his long hair, as he turned his back to the people and looked to the view before him. "Just glad I could help out. Even if it goes unnoticed."
His people had a hell of a bad rep to work off, and he would do all he could to make it so.​
It was truly a lonely road to take.​

Kira Nym Kira Nym
hZFxlpS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom