Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Civil War: First Strike | Mandalorians

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
MandalMotors HQ
Allies: [member="Mia Monroe"] @Rhodessa @Kal Kandossii [member="Vila Sayne"]
Enemies: [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Strider Garon"]

The beast's beskar plates groaned and struggled against the strength of the Iron Wolf's Crushgaunt grip. A panel snapped and flew back towards the poor soul who had attempted to kick Ra with a Manda'low blow. The beast didn't have proper photoreceptors, but its head angled itself as if it was confused as to what had latched onto its breast. A groan erupted from its vocabulator as navigation sensors were ripped from beneath it and it bucked like a wild beast, swinging the Wolf wildly.

It was quite the thing to see, but Gil didn't have time to stand in awe. His helmet was lighting up with warnings and his ear was grilled by Mia's voice over the coms. No time to respond. If Ra kept rummaging around in there with his big fist he was going to do some serious damage. His repulsor pack fired up again, dropping him nicely in the saddle of his longtime companion. He didn't really have time to smart mouth Ra about anything really. His hands gripped the controls and the droid's systems fully synched with his HUD. He was greeted by a close up view of Ra's helmet and grimaced.

Even with the droid's own sensors down and some navigation busted to chit Gil still had his eyes and a lifetime of riding experience and manual mode. Claws meant to tear through Starship hulls slammed into the ground in an attempt to fling Ra of once more time before he engaged the thrusters of his droid. If Ra didn't fall off then he couldn't say he didn't try to save the Iron Wolf's life. It blasted away dirt and rubble and crashed through another wall leading to the outside of the building. Mia had really done a number on his tower.

"Alright old friend, we've got to go see about Zeke..." The droid screamed through the air up and around the tower towards the upper levels.

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Keldabe
Cantina

Kade activated his repulsor skates and floated down the stairs, carrying the duffelbags of the unconscious stormtroopers. Those inside the cantina barely paid him any mind as he skated on past and out through the doors.

Now... where was that- aha. Kade found the repulsor sled right where he remembered seeing it. The Mando tossed the duffel bags into the sled. He glanced to his left, then to his right. Didn't see anybody coming along.

Time to grab the bodies.

Floating back into the cantina and up the stairs, Kade started with the heaviest guy. Unceremoniously, Kade hoisted him in his arms, then floated down the stairs. The repulsor skates made the task run smoothly, but it was still onerous. Not to mention the guy stank.

Kade tossed the body in the back of the hoversled and went for the next guy. The sedative should keep them knocked out for at least the next hour. So, during that hour he attempted to lug them all over to the hoversled, then from there transport the conked out stormtroopers to his shuttle, which had a nice holding cell waiting for them.

[member="Rexus Wenck"]

Enemies: [member="Kade Kelborn"]

The heaviest there was by far Twigg, who once carried downstairs, began to drool all over the Mandolorians armour, and moan under his breath about, how he was such a naughty boy, and wanted more. He was largely passive, but began to kick and roll around in the assassins grasp once he got down the stairs. The cantina watched in mild bemusement at the ongoing event, but the barman scowled. As soon as the Mandolorian returned from depositing Twigg, he was met with a surprise.

The barman had donned his Beskar'gam. Or at the very least the helmet, and shoulder pads, and now levelled a rifle at the assassin. "I don't know who you are sir," The barman began, "But I suggest you go back where you came from and lug my friend out there right back where you found him." He snarled. A few others watched the altercation, and began to level their weapons at the assassin. "This is my place, and those're my customers. If you think you can go lugging around my customers like nothing, you've got another thing coming pal."

Keldabe
Cantina

Kade held up both hands.

"Udesii, ner vod. Aruetti bounties. You know how it is."

He fished in a pouch, then tossed out a few cred coins onto the counter.

"Sorry about the mess. Now I'm gonna go back upstairs and finish the job."

A few in the bar had Death Watch markings. They also had their hands on their weapons and were eyeing the 'keep.

Times like these, when Mando fought Mando, didn't pay to defend a bunch of foreigners.

[member="Rexus Wenck"]

Enemies: [member="Kade Kelborn"]

"I don't need your money here, friend." The barkeep said, "In fact, the drunk you just carried outside has spent more on booze than I care to count." He paused, and looked around, the other Mando's, and the barkeep's allies had the numbers. But he didn't want to start a shoot out. "If I let every two-bit bounty hunter, or creep with a beef waltz in and take any bounty or kill anyone they wanted, there would be no customers left." He cocked his weapon, an old school flechette, and eyed the arrogant hunter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outside, the repulsorsled began to writhe and twist as Dergan Twigg rolled around, tossing and turning. Drool lathered the bags, and soaked them through, until Twigg rolled too far to the left, and the whole sled listed, and capsized. Twigg was sent hurtling to the ground, and woke, with a face filled with dust. "Kark!" He grunted, coughing, trying to lift himself up slowly. There was a zap. "Motherkarker!" He bellowed, falling down and rolling around in pain as the cuffs began to zap him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I have no beef with Death Watch, I have no podracer in that race," The barman assured the assembled members of Death Watch, "But what I have an issue with, is some slimy motherkarker, thinking he can waltz into my establishment and start fighting with customers, who have paid well." He paused, "And what do you think this civil war is going to do?" The barman asked, "We just recovered after the disaster Monroe caused, and now I'm gonna be in the hole again with all this fighting."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twigg carefully unzipped Rexus' bag. The cuffs continued to try and electrocute him, but to no avail. Twigg was number one a delinquent. Similar restraints were used by the Avalonian PD, and Twigg had had more than his fair share of run in's with them. Secondly, he was a stormtrooper. Which meant intense training with the Z-6 Riot Baton, which Twigg had often fumbled with. And finally, he was a Gundark Gunner. Which meant that experiencing pain was part of his nature. Twigg cleaved out Rexus' lightsabre, and ignited the golden blade. This would be tricky....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look," The barkeep said, "If you have a bounty, that's fine." He said, "But if you're about to impede on my place of business to claim it, you can fuhgedabodit." He proclaimed, "So here's what you're going to do," The Mandolorian tavern owner commanded, "You're going to march outside nicely, and drag back all that stuff you stole," He paused, "And yes, you did steal it. As far as I'm concerned, my customer's items are mine."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twigg winced, and breathed a sigh of relief as the blade cut through the link between the cuffs, before putting the sabre back in the bag. He was now free, and in need to organise a rescue mission. He quickly cleaved a rifle from the bag and was relieved to find the Deep Fryer, ready and rearing to go. Now was the time to strike, carefully, Twigg got to his knees, and slowly crept towards the door of the cantina. His face smeared with saliva, perspiration and the dust of the street.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So I'm gonna ask you once, and only once, to get that stuff back inside, and then leave." He commanded, "Because I'm not about to have any of this happen inside my place." He looked Kade right in the eye, "Understood?"

Keldabe
Cantina

The barkeep got about halfway through the tirade before Kade double-tapped him with a pair of sedative darts. The bar erupted into chaos as trigger-happy Death Watch vod opened fire on anyone not sporting the three-claw patch.

Kade bounded up the stairs, smoke rolling off his beskar'gam from a hit he'd taken to the chest, and grabbed the unconscious form of the one known as "Doc," seeking to carry him down the stairs, back through the firefight, and out the front door.

[member="Rexus Wenck"]

Allies: the Oldman, [member="Gilamar Skirata"]
Enemies: the ones who are shooting at me, and the monster [member="Ra Vizsla"] (whose last name makes me think of coleslaw for some reason)

"Finally. Outside where it's safe."

No sooner had the words left his mouth then he went diving to the ground to avoid several blasters being fired on him. Rolling behind a large section of roof that had fallen from above he was momentarily sheltered. Mandalorians were shooting at him and he had no idea why. Unless they were with the monstrosity that was attacking the aged, wizened, and venerable Gilamar who was considered a national treasure.

"It's going to be one of those days."

Lying on the ground for a smaller target profile he snapped open the secondary cylinder and removed the spent shells, replacing them with deft fingers. Snapping the cylinder shut he pulled the 48. caliber Enforcer from it's left shoulder sheath with his left hand. Peeking around the corner of his cover he saw three mandos closing in on his position before rolling back to safely.

"I don't want to hurt you ner vode, but I like getting shot even less!"

Rolling the opposite direction he moved to his knees and raised the Enforcer, letting three shots bark out before moving back to cover. The large slugs struck each of the mandos. One in an upper shoulder plate at an angle which pierced the light armor and buried deep. The other two were hit center mass. Kal had recognized the beskar'gam and knew the slugs wouldn't penetrate the armor. But they would still crack ribs and drop them hard. He didn't want to kill any vode .

As he prepared to make a run the side of the Mandal Motors building exploded as if giving birth to a metal beast. Covering his head with his arms debris rained upon him in large enough chunks that should he survive the day, he would be bruised on the morrow.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Allies: Civilians, Mandalorians like him allied to neither side
Enemies: Death Watch and [member="Mia Monroe"] until she repents!

HK was moving through the streets quickly, half bent as he tried to keep his tall slender body low, the good thing about his armor was that its dark coloring allowed him to blend into shadows easier, even when not actively utilizing the camouflaging properties of his chameleon cloak. Following him was a small group of Mandalorians, a couple of elder men, some women holding their babes, children, they were refugees, Mandalorians trapped in this war refusing to support either side, much like HK was. Although, as opposed to HK they were stuck on Mandalore, he was there of his own volition, the droid could leave at any point that he wished to.

Although the group he was aiding was not so lucky, he would try to help them.

They stopped behind a corner of a nearby ruined wall as the droid silently motioned for them to stop and keep down. In silence the machine would look out into the dark streets, his eyes dimmed and dull with their glow turned off to stay stealthy. There was a Death Watch patrol going around the corner, probably moving from house to house, or watching from insurgents trying to commit attack on their rear flanks. The droid waited for them to pass, once their footsteps disappeared behind buildings he moved for his group to move forward,

"Come on, keep low."

With that they pushed off, moving in a large gap between the buildings, hurrying along quietly as the sound of footsteps approached them once more. They were almost through when one of the younger boys in their groups tripped and fell down hitting the ground. One of the adults turned around, and so did HK,

"Chit."

He hissed as he sprinted low back towards the child, motioning for the adult to keep going,

"Keep moving, I can handle this."

Sliding down to the ground HK would pick up the child. And so when the Death Watch patrol made their way back around they would not see anything. Staying on their patrol they would keep moving, passing by unknowingly by the child, and HK, hidden behind his chameleon cloak, the thick material activated, rendering them invisible as the cloak fell off of his arm like a curtain, creating a barrier between HK and the Death Watch patrol.

Once the soldiers were on, HK would push himself off and was about to keep going, still holding the child in his arms when sounds of explosion rolled through the city, with lights and smoke rising off of the top of MandalMotors tower.

"Bloody idiots."

The droid muttered to himself, witnessing from afar the results of battle between Mia along with her soldiers against Ra Viszla and others.

On their way out of the city the group would pass nearby a bar where a firefight was clearly going on, the sounds of confrontation between [member="Kade Kelborn"] and [member="Rexus Wenck"], they did not stop though, instead keeping low to rubble and ruins to stay behind cover, to stay hidden, as the only thing HK cared about right then was getting the refugees out of the city. He would be back afterwards of course, however not to fight or intervene, but to keep running people out from the city under siege, there would still be more people to get out.

Allies: Death Watch
Enemies: Monroe's Mandalorians

Dust and debris hurtled into the air as a Bes'uliik crashed down not more than five meters from [member="HK-36"] and his group of refugees. Well-used servos groaned as it swung its weaponized head to look at the small gathering, and its hulking rider raised his pistol to aim at the droid leading them.

"Identify yourself."

He sat tall in the saddle, pistol raised in the left hand while his right gripped a massive hammer resting against his leg.

"And tell me what you want with these people."

While it was true the greater portion of the fight lay within the city, there were many that would take full advantage of the chaos the civil war had caused. Slavery was still a prevalent practice, regardless of whatever the core worlds told themselves.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Tal Vizsla"],

Bes'uliiks were loud beasts, regardless of whether they were on the ground, or up in the sky, propelling themselves with jets or falling down through the atmosphere. It would be difficult to sneak up on someone while utilizing one of these mechanical beasts, especially if that someone had sensitive audioreceptors.

"Run, now."

The droid commanded as he picked up on someone, tossing a small grey ball to the father of the ground before adding,

"Count to two, toss this behind you, and do not look back."

Shortly after there was the noise of the droid mount and its rider crashing down to the ground at the location where the family used to be, kicking up a cloud of dust that mingled with a sudden layer of smoke screen conjured by the ball the droid gave to the refugees. Both would settle down soon enough as it was no ordinary smoke screen but more a ball of heavy dust to cover tracks.

"You can call me 'Sammo' of minor clan Beskar'ad."

The droid answered the question as he stayed behind, the family would have been gone following his instructions but as the dust and artificial smoke settled HK's tall form would still be visible, clad in black organic looking armor shaped in the traditional Mandalorian style with a heavy cloak draped over his shoulders. There were pistols and various hilts sitting on his armored toolbelt along with pouches, but he made no move for a weapon of his own, staring back at Tai with empty armored hands. His voice was electronic, but it probably did not sound too alien from usual helmet filters.

"As to my role with those people, it is rather simple, they wanted to find a way out of the city back to their farm and had enough credits to hire my services as a guide. Neither I nor them are here to oppose Ra's claim as Mandalore and given the chance we all would probably put a bullet in Monroe's head for what she did to this planet."

The machine explained before adding,

"Will you holster your pistol then or seek out more enemies where there are none?"

HK did not wait for Tai's answer, probably knowing very well which path the other man will choose as he lifted his hand lightly, motioning to his Bes'uliik,

"Does your droid have a name?"

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Aryn Spar"] [member="Atiniir Starrider"]

Kal relished these little moments. The feel of the buttstock against his shoulder, the way the pistol grip of the rifle rested in his hand. He followed the Togorian's movements and sqeezed the trigger. He watched in silence as a chunck of one of the duracrete pillars suddenly grew a crater raining debris where the Togorian had just taken cover. The corner of his mouth twitched in an approximation of a smile, or what passed for one on this particular being.

The crosshairs swung as he moved his weapon, the world on the otherside of the scope became a blur as it swung by.

"Here, kitty." he mumbeled to himself as he lead the Togorian between the pillars. He compenasted for speed, distance, windage, and arc of the round. The beast moved racing at impressive speeds to the next pillars and Kal took another shot, aiming for center mass, not risking the headshot. The lead was the trick, would it be enough?

Allies: [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Zeke Farthen"]
Enemy: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Bestala Vizsla"] [member="Pri Kole"][member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Tahn Vizsla"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Kaden Farr"] [member="Sal Katarn"] [member="Marev Priest"]

Her foot connected with mandalore, and rather loud CLANGING noise happened. Oh feth, he had more than just a cup, protecting his nether regions. As it if was just a cup, it would have been pushed up into it. Then a piece of beskar flew of the war droid right at her, she managed to see it due her little bit force sensitivity, the very reason , she had no choice but to join mia. As the death watch had declared her no longer vod, and that was damn right rude, maybe not as rude as blowing up a planet. She did not manage to dodge completely though, as she was just not that fast. It hit her in the arm, cutting into her tricep. She fell to her knees in pain, and screamed ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHH. Blood oozed out and spat out of her arm, into a small puddle below. She dropped her rifle, and gripped her arm, to try and staunch the blood flow. She could hardly move, she was she was in shock, and bank stare on face below her visor. It was like she knew she was going to join Itessa, her sister who @aden miles had killed when he betrayed the mandalorains.

Riggs

R
Allies: Death Watch- [member="Kad Tor"], [member="Strider Garon"], [member="Yasha Mantis"], [member="Tahn Vizsla"], [member="Silas Mantis"]
Enemies: Da'manda- [member="Zeke Farthen"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"], [member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Rhodessa"]

Rolling against a wall he avoided several pieces of the upper floor that would have crushed him. Standing he pointed his rifle up though the gaping floor and to the open sky above. His HUD flashed as two red brackets formed on missiles curving in the air above flashing rapidly toward his location. Dumb founded for a split second he began running down the hall as the floor above continued to crash all around.

In from of him the turbo lift doors were half open, the lift stuck halfway up between floors. Putting on a burst of speed he dove for the doors intending to land in the lift but the first missile hit the floor behind Marev shattering the floor, a shockwave hitting him from behind, changing his trajectory. His HUD was flashing red indicating the damage received while he slid under the lift and went into a free fall down the shaft.

Clenching his teeth he held in a roar and right hand lashed out grabbing the steel cables, sliding down the shaft several meters before he managed to stop. The cable had sliced into his hand shredding both gauntlet and synthetic flesh to score the servos of the prosthetic.

Then the second missile hit.

It managed to curve just enough to hit in front of the lift doors causing enough damage to shatter the breaks and clamps holding the lift frozen in place. Releasing his hold Marev dropped below the descending lift, a race to see who would get to the bottom first. His lead was shortened by the need to show his descent, his hand grabbing the cable several times, until the bottom of the list connected with his upper shoulders.

Flattened on the bottom of the accelerating lift mere floors above the basement he braced his legs on a beam underneath and kicked off through the open lift doors and into the basement as the lift shattered on the foundation. Marev careened across the floor like a skipping stone ricocheting off tables and other equipment until he came to rest on the hard ground, not moving.

Sundari Palace
Allies: Death Watch | [member="Atiniir Starrider"]
Enemies: Insurgents | [member="Kal Ordo"]

A howl of rage erupted from Aryn as the bullet struck him.

The gaps between his beskar plates presented at just the right time for the shot, the bullet slipping between the heavy metal. It sliced through flesh and tore muscle within his shoulder, cutting through and biting into him. Flaming agony erupted from the wound, Aryn immediately clutching his shoulder as he ducked behind the nearest column. His hand slick with blood he moved to tear a strip of cloth from his tunic. The Togorian stuffed it beneath the plates, pressing it against the wounds.

"Coward." Aryn growled quietly, his eye wandering up the steps.

There was only a dozen or so left before he could make it inside the palace. His shoulder ached, though he had no idea how much damage the bullet had actually done. He frowned, flexing his fingers and noting he could still move his arm at the very least.

As he rotated his arm he could feel a slight cink, a small whimper of pain escaping his throat as he felt the bullet dig a bit deeper into his flesh. The small round hadn't exited his flesh, meaning he would have to find a surgeon later. The Togorian growled, then slowly pressed himself against the column. He looked up, and then suddenly bounded forward. He bolted as fast as he could, rushing between the columns and reaching the great stone door of the Palace. He halted not a breath, slamming through the entrance and stampeding into the throne room.

Immediately he shouted at those Death Watch already present. "Seal the doors!"

He would take no chances.

"Contact those we have outside." There were thousands now. "Find that sniper!"

Aboard the Devil's Flame, Muad checked the readout from his Clan. They had eyes both in the north, where a battle for a large beskar mine was being waged, and at the Mandal Motors HQ in Keldabe where Ra had given the order to consolidate his forces in the city to strike at Mia who had been spotted at the building. Reinforcements were leaving Sundari to answer the call at the MM headquarters.

Shaking his head slightly he went back to checking the progress his Clan was making. Individuals and families were being escorted out of the major cities. Force users, those not wanting to be drawn into a way against vode, the old and infirm, the young and weak. There was no way they could get them all out, in one day, an impossibility. For the most part his clan was having great success. But there were a few incidents of skirmishes with Death Watch patrols. Most were able to about conflict. But a few were not.

And apparently he wasn't the only one to be assisting those trying to get out of the city. Geek, one of his clan mates, had stumbled across a Droid in mando armor getting a small group through the war torn city. Leaving forward as he read the report he typed a command. Continue surveillance. I want to know more.

Leaning back he continued to follow his troopers movements as the shuttle continued to fly to the destination.

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

"GAH!" He groaned as Preliat's crushgaunt cinched down on his arm like a roto-vise. A deep growl rumbled from his thick chest as he tried to push the blade toward the other commando.

His effort stopped however as his feet found nothing but air beneath them, the roar of the jetpack melled with the rushing air in his old ears. He grabbed Preliat's shoulder with his other hand by reflex as his body fought to balance himself. Preliat's arm hugged around his torso, breast plate to breast plate as they tumbled away.

Ordo flexed his wrist on Preliat's shoulder. He pushed anew with his other hand still in the crushgaunt to keep the other Mando's focus on the black beskar blade. He blinked. The wrist on the Preliat's shoulder turned to the man's neck as a sleep dart fired from his wrist mounted dart launcher. Not a sure bet even at this range but it was a bet he would take.

Ru Tetsuya

R
Enemies: [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Dagon Namadi"] [member="Briika Tor"] [member="Rena Namadi"] [member="Kervo Namadi"] [member="Preliat Mantis"]
Allies: [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Ordo"]

The beast riders put up a decent fight, though the cold seemed to be doing its job. It didn't seem like many were used to fighting in a frozen, slippery environments, let alone fighting in a frozen urban area. The Tetsuya snipers were keeping the mines and the starport well defended and the mass-drivers on the Iron Beasts seemed to be keeping the beast riders from getting to close for fear of losing their prized mounts.

Was it a sign? Had Ra split his forces too unevenly? He was getting reports from all over Mandalore that Ra's Death Watch troops were taking town after town, city after city. Keldabe seemed to be the largest fight. He cursed the Galaxy for not allowing him to fight by Gilamar's side. But he had a dedication to his clan here, and he would not let Ra's Death Watch push them aside into the cold mountains of the north.

With Clan Ordo's support Clan Tetsuya was able to keep Death Watch at bay for now. While arguably important, the beskar mine wasn't what Ru wished to protect. Having a way in and out of the planet that was outside of Ra's grasp would be imperative to resistance should Keldabe fall.

[SIZE=14pt]Location: Pushing through debris to get to the remains of a building near MandalMotor[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She didn’t have to be close, but she had to be close enough. She had monitored as much of communications as it bled through the open coms. She had sat back and listened to everything. She wanted justice for all that surrounded her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]For those that saw the Force Users as enemies and a stigma on what was a ‘true mandalorian’ who even invented that term? Verz had never taught her about that. Ordo had never said we are true mandalorians. How anyone could be a true mandalorian when so many of them were adopted into the mandalorian culture and lived the laws of the Resol'naree.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She felt like the pressure between the rock and the hard place would break her. She knew Mia was in the wrong that everything she had done there was no forgiveness because of all the lives lost. But then she didn’t believe or want Ra’s empire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Her buirs were in the City, [member="Ordo"] was in Keldabe city under fire in battle against Ra. Rianna was in Cold City tending the wounded, elderly and those escaping the battle. She had to make a choice, go to Cold City protect Rianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Or go to MandalMotor Towers and protect Ordo. Her Clan father had taken her in when she felt alone, he had been the figure she looked to when she felt doubt, whether he was right or wrong in what he was doing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She began that slow jog towards MandalMotors, she knew the area well. Azrael had showed her around down there showed her about how to fix a ship, or salvage what she could to fix a ship. She knew the sewers, waterways, and surrounding area like the back of her hand probably like every other mando there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She was two city blocks from Mandal Motors least from what she could imagine in her mind, she turned sharply taking a right. She had to get there…she had to …make a plan…she slide the sling of her rifle over her head, she needed her hands free.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
Weapons and armor in her bio
[/SIZE]

Allies: Death Watch | [member="Aryn Spar"] [member="Narir Tracyn"]
Enemies: Insurgents

At the sound of a blaster shot every Death Watch soldier whirled around, weapons raised. However, rather than see a last desperate assault by the palace guards, all they saw were one dead gunman, and a single Mandalorian child holding a smoking pistol.

"By the Force," said one of Atiniir's troops. Atiniir said nothing, just turned back to the Prime Minister, who had now turned a very pasty shade of white. Such a reaction solidified Atiniir's hunch: the rifleman had been an ambush. Atiniir began walking towards the Prime Minister. The elite palace guards crossed electrostaffs in front of him, but just as he reached them two blasters cracked and the guards fell, one gripping an injured thigh and the other a torso now sporting a rather large hole. Atiniir ejected his forearm vibroblade as the Prime Minister tried to shrink into his throne. He placed the blade to the man's throat. The Prime Minister's terrified face was reflected in the young warrior's black t-visor.

"I should kill you right here," he said, "You blasted hut'uun. But, truly, you're not worth it to me." Atiniir retracted his blade and grabbed the man by his shirt collar. With a single heave the seventeen-year-old Mandalorian warrior dragged the Prime Minister from his throne. At that exact moment, Aryn Spar thundered into the throne room, looking mad as a raging ronto.

"Seal the doors!" the Togorian shouted, "Find that sniper!" Without losing his grip on the Prime Minister Atiniir turned to his troops.

"You heard him!" he shouted, "Do it!" The former security guards scrambled to obey the orders. Atiniir threw the whimpering Prime Minister to the ground before Aryn. Leaving the Togorian to deal with the Prime Minister, Atiniir turned to the kid who had saved his life.

"What's your name?" he said, "What are you doing here?"

Allies: Death Watch | [member="Atiniir Starrider"] [member="Aryn Spar"]
Enemies: Insurgents

Narir watched the red and black armored Mandalorian work, and was enthralled. The warrior looked young, younger than Narir's parents, yet he was strong and confident. He didn't kill the Prime Minister, which surprised Narir, but was not all together a bad thing. Narir jumped when the huge lion man burst into the throne room, but once the initial shock had passed he was enthralled ever more. He was among warriors; among Mandalorians. Not since his parents left had he seen a true warrior in the flesh. It was a glorious sight.

But, even as Narir was attracted to these men, he was at the same time rather curious of them. Why were they here? Why were they attacking the Prime Minister? They were Mandalorians, that was clear, but why did they feel like invaders? Narir stayed back as the soldiers moved to execute orders shouted by the lion-man and the red and black Mandalorian. Then, the red and black one came up to him.

"My name is Narir, Narir Tracyn," he said, "I followed the sound of blaster fire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom