Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City Scenes

Vereshin

V
Hello Chaos, I'm trying my hand at another LFG now that I'm back to posting regularly.

I have a real muse right now for writing on urban and city worlds or grimey space stations, clubs, anything more modern, crowded and sci-fi than what I usually write.

I'm interested in things like noir crime plots, mystery and thriller, while tying into a bit of personal story. My character is a sorcerer with a scientist twist, but he often does undercover work as a researcher. I can write with any faction, but I particularly enjoy writing with non-Sith.

I will say that I'm in quite a few threads right now and probably only have room for one or two new ones, but let me know your ideas regardless.

[member="Vereshin"] - Non-Sith here who wouldn't mind mingling with one in an urban crime setting. If you're a Sith scientist and I'm a medical doctor, I'm sure we can find some sort of biology-related common ground for a story.

Rina-Jan Getchell

R
You know bounty hunters always have a reason to be up to something in the gritty city-scapes of the universe.

[member="Vereshin"]

Dear boy I have a club on Coruscant. But if you're willing to wait, i'm writing up some stuff concerning a new planet from the recent film that could just as well fit the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom