Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS

Now as we wait for the results of the rebellions, I just want to remind you of the poll we did a month ago on our future.

The outcome of that poll indicated the majority wanted to merge with CIS. The faction owner of the Confederacy also held a poll and they will welcome anybody that wants to join them.

Speaking personally here, I will wait to learn the outcome of the rebellions before I officially join them on Ra. However, he has invited everybody to join their faction and Discord chat.

Here is the link to their chat.

https://discord.gg/cQf5j3X​

And their faction page.

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/969-the-confederacy-of-independent-systems/

Look into them. ​

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
Already have two characters there.
But if that is the direction of the FWC, then so be it. But Alderaan will recover after this small skirmish and rebuild what little they lost.

For whatever it is worth…I just wanted to say how proud I was seeing the activity FWC had in the rebellions. Mad props my friends.

I also wanted to give a shout out to @Ra’a’mah. I know the pressures past and present from leading factions. She entered the role for FWC at a difficult time. I love how helpful she has been, how inclusive she has been with everyone, and the energy to the role she has given. Thank you Ra.

Whatever the decision of the role play judges give I just wanted to share my thoughts.

If FWC stays major, goes minor, or merges with another faction…at some level I still will have some part in FWC.

You are more than welcome to continue posting in them and wrap up any story you have in them. The end of them both happened last week. So judging has begun and we are waiting on the results now.

Well with the rebellions it's stated in Chaos rules they last 10 days and both passed over the week. The skirmishes ended on Friday, but as stated the stories continue on.

HOW TO END A REBELLION
  • A Rebellion ends 10 days after the creation of the IC Rebellion thread.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Heh!
Not liking that time limit, but what is a girl to do?

So just 10 days of posting is what the judges only look at for determining who wins... Interesting.
But what then is the difference between a takeover of a system and a skirmish if the judges rule against the system? If Alderaan looses as I can't see how it could win, how/why would the sith leave?

And yes, I do intend to wrap up my end on both Onderon and Alderaan. I was in another rebellion thread, but people just stopped posting. Then again, the 10 day thingy may have been up and I was just waiting on nobody. Although I really doubt that.

Listen...don't mind me. Just became aware of a few things I wasn't before, that's all. Doesn't change the way I write. So if my threads inch along and I miss deadlines...that's me. No problems.

Yeah that's the time frame for rebellions. The skirmishes technically don't have end dates. One was set for the Sith ones. As for win/loss only the rebellions matter in our case. The skirmishes don't count in the map game and more often than not are mostly ignored. It is up to the writers and faction on the receiving end to decide what actually happened to the locations hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom