Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS Interest Check

These are the main tenets of this CIS (that I ICly refer to as the Second Confederacy, whereas canon-CIS is the First Confederacy) under which it will operate:
  • Independence.
  • Force-neutrality.
  • Droids. Tons of droids.
  • Free enterprise.
  • Technological freedom.
More details to be revealed in due course.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"],

Shouldn't it be Third Confederacy?

Ii18LQ.jpg

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Me and [member="Danger Arceneau"] were pretty involved in it too, especially during its formation and the initial expansion.

I still remember the day articles of Confederation were signed on Bothawui, and RC 212 had a warrant placed on him or started shooting or set off a bomb, so I had to chase him through the city and got to claim another bounty placed on him.

[member="Judah Dashiell"],

I love it when you say I'm right, it's just like my birthday. In that it only happens once a year.

What?....noooo. :) Maybe....

It's a reorganisation of the TE. The TE was having a lot of problems, and things that didn't work out. The name change is part of the large overhaul that happened. We are quite similar to the old TU, but more like the CIS (hence the name-change). We have lots of droids, corporate ogliarchy, semi neutral political views, no restrictions (provided you have money) (Privateers, light and dark, everyone is welcome), and more. If you're interested, I'm making an ad that shows our ethos in more detail.

[member="Drystan Talroth"]

[member="Werah Unon"]

Ok so if TE is becoming CIS 3.0 or whatever incarnation it is.

What plan do you have to turn things around, to make it different from what it was, and how it is going to be successful this time around?

Different from what it was: Concerning the canon CIS, it is rather different, such as a focus on technology and science, as well as free trade and political neutrality. I was not around for the chaos CIS (either of them), but from what I know, it does have some nice aspects that make it different - however we are trying to keep it similar to the core ideas of the older versions. It is like the TU and the TE in many ways, but is more evil, uses droids more, has a stronger corporate presence, and less focus on FU's.

Turn things around: The TU became inactive due to a lack of things going on. I aim to stop that by having a large number of plotlines and open threads for any members to participate in. The TE was revamped due to some certain members making some military mistakes, which escalated, and kinda destroyed what it stood for. I aim to not do that again, by not doing that again. Learnt from our mistakes. CIS fell due to lots of stuff, but I do plan to try and reduce any of that stuff.

Successful this time round: I don't know if it's going to be successful, but I'll try. The core ideas of the CIS and the TU still work, and still make for an interesting and unique faction. By addressing the problems which caused failure in the past, and learning from them, we can hopefully make it work for good.

So yeah. There you go. My idea. Tbh our biggest problem is lack of members - which is why I am posting this thread.

[member="Vengeance"]

I have a character concept in mind I'm quite eager to try out who would be a good fit for a CIS style faction but, to be perfectly blunt, the debacle that is that Geonosis thread has me a little cautious of throwing in. So consider me interested but somewhat sceptical. Don't get me wrong though, I really hope you can make a successful transition to Confederacy Mk III and wish all the best.

The Geonosis fiasco was entirely my fault because my character antagonized the Sith with a speech and he dabbled in genocide, everything else done in that thread was to punish me and my character, you shouldn't have to worry about it ever again

[member="Samka Derith"]

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
[member="Samka Derith"] What's that character concept like? While my alt Jessica made an attempt at defusing the situation, it truly was Herr's fault ICly.

If said character could fit in an attempt to clear Hypori from some outlaws... please, you could be part of the repair attempt. Someone has to make the first step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom