Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Circe's Remnants, aka Masks of Madness Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Umbris Potestas Est
Name: Circe Savan
Loyalties: No one.
Role: To kark with Circe, and to give at least one character for her to interact with during whatever happens.
Development Threads: None
Species: Appears to be Vinithi.
Force-Sensitive: As Force-Sensitive as can be.
Appearance: Looks identical to the Vinithi Circe, but has scars over her torso.
Personality: Chatty, friendly, but always has a desire to replace the current universe Circe due to being stranded here for so long.
Weapon of Choice: The Force.
Wealth: She ran a company. Unfortunately that doesn't mean much when you're a shade.
Combat Function: Attacks with Sith Sorcery, and a cocktail of ranged-based Force powers.
Skills: Force Lightning, Force Choke, Force Blast, Sutta Chwituskak, Odojinya, Dark Side Tendrils, Qâzoi Kyantuska, False Light Side Aura, Force Illusion, Force Immersion, Summon Fear, Memory Rub, Spell of concealment, Invoke spirits, Aura of uneasiness, Transfer Essence
Notable Possessions: She's a ghost, so none.
Other Notes: This Circe is comprised of some of the remnants of the spirit of Circe herself, left here from her many resurrections and transfers over the years. Having stayed in hell while the real Circe enjoyed existence once more, she slowly grew more powerful with each death or transfer - powerful enough to rival the woman she was once a part of. Now she seeks an opportunity to take the place of her former fellow and enjoy life again.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
This is far more ambitious then a simple npc and as the trekkie comic codex judge who can recite the real Orange Lantern Oath I will be looking at it.

FIrst up using star wars concepts of time travel of which there is not much. Even flow walking to look at the past was very simple and you had to work to try and interact or be supremely strong. Time itself was only flows forward and aside from the event of Masks itself going back into the past has not been used.

It sounds like you are trying to pull a Superman One Million here with the awareness remaining after the parallel existence ends. When he did this he had broken through and collected knowledge beyond the source wall allowing to know all versions of himself within the multiverse. A feat even the near god like Darkseid was afraid to try and many others failed to do. He also learned from the fifth dimension imps that are one of the strongest races in the DCU being able to alter reality with a snap of their finger.

The idea of confrontation is more like Donna Troy facing herself and the question of what she became after the Dark Angel began her multi universe campaign to wipe her from existence and she was brought back from the memories of kid flash.

Now using all of those things and the fact Madness is a very different type of beast. A celestial disappearing and altering the universe meant that parallel was wiped from being and certain things altered. Circe in any of her forms, a force user in general would not have the power to match that let alone reach levels to maintain their own existence after the erasure of their own dimension. Even in a realm like Chaos and the Netherworld of the force where things are different it is only anchored as far as the dimensional rules are to one place. This is why in universes like Otherspace the more fluid like dimension the multiformed creatures that were with the order of the terrible gaze. The species do not seem to understand the concepts of the force.

Having the power to pierce a dimensional wall is big, if we go by Marvel standards it will require power on par with fueling the World eater galactus who converts planets into enough strength to just make it through a couple weeks. The ma'kran crystal which holds within it a pocket universe that provides un imaginable level of power.

Using the DCU standard they vibrate at different frequencies and you would have to know that and figure out the right vibration so that circe could survive and be in another universe. Or do as Ray Palmer did and shrink down so small you can literally see all dimensions within the multiverse.

Using the standard for dimension hopping within star wars itself you would need something powerful and more then likely a malfunctioning hyperdrive. Once the timeline collapsed the new line without Akala took hold and anything within that previous one was erased.

As we are not using the concepts of hypertime either I'll throw it in as that would be the best way to have this approached. The timeline being a river and Akala creating a breakaway that dried up but the remaining flow slowly weaved back into the main river. A great way to have alternate dimensions appear in a medium.

It is with regret I deny this. The power one would have to have to survive and do that would be on par with a celestial at the minimum and stronger more then likely. You may second chance it if you wish

Sup [member="Enigma"] ...again.

So, never involved in this Mask of Madness Event. Don't really know what's going on with it BUT...I did read through it, looking for your posts. And the three posts that were in that thread do not, in my opinion, serve appropriate caliber for development of an NPC like this, especially one that you consider more powerful than Circe. So, for starters, please do a bit more work in explaining what exactly is going on with this and provide a good deal more for development (any link you provide, I will comb through - fair warning).

This isn't in an effort to get this passed. This is in an effort to make it make more sense, so that it can be considered for approval (no promises on that).

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Reverance"]

I'm not really sure how else to characterize her except as the specter of the Circe from the other universe, who survived into the afterlife solely because she had thrice the amount of natural energy that anyone else had upon the timeline's erasure due to Akala's death. The only other thing I can think of would be that she's some sort of manifestation of a part of Circe that was left there each time she had her essence transferred. But I'm not sure. Hell, it could be a combination of both, for all I can figure.

[member="Enigma"] Well, unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to go off that description. You need to wrack your mind and come up with a definitive answer...along with some threads for the development as well.

Remember, Netherworld NPC's are going to be potentially rped by others. If they don't have a solid reasoning/explanation, then they wont be passed.

I will give you a couple of days. But if I don't see reasonable explanation come through on this, with additional development threads, I will be denying and archiving it. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom