Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cimmerian Shades

| [member="Enigma"] |

Ayra decided not to respond and let Pandeima stew. The dashboard indicated to her that the Niathal had cleared the gravity well and was ready for hyperspace jump. The navi computer had already worked out the jump to the Muun homeworld- it wasn't very far from the Dubrillion system- and so Ayra activated the shuttles hyperspace generators, from which they were sucked into the window that had formed; moving out of real space into hyperspace.

Smiling, Circe moved to the shuttle's quarters, smiling as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She eagerly awaited the arrival of her apprentice so they could talk. Circe also wanted to give her a massage, were she interested. Hopefully Ayra would be free soon.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

She left the cockpit of the Niathal, content that the auto pilot would suffice for the moment. Ayra stepped into what had been the cargo bay, now converted into a bedroom of sorts. After all, the Niathal was used more as a personal vessel than the transport it was constructed to be.

Her arms slid through the sleeves of her Sith robe and she folded the garment neatly onto a seat at the end of the bed. Then she climbed onto the bed beside Ayra, placed her head on her chest and closed her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

When Circe woke up, she found the nigh-nude form of the gorgeous Sith apprentice snuggled against her body. With a smile, she petted Ayra's hair, running her fingers through the smooth, darkened locks. "You know... I never thought I'd have such a caring, devout, loyal apprentice. I never thought my chief servant, the one who obeyed me most doubtlessly of all, would be you. And I'm glad you're with me."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Ayra was still, silent. Her hand resting up against Pandeima's chest, her finger tips soothing to the touch, only furthering the Sith Lord's decline into dreams and imagination; comforted by Pandeima and the hold that she had over the woman she called Sith Apprentice.

Meanwhile, the Niathal edged closer to the Muun homeworld, where history of a certain Sith Lord would be uncovered by those who would consider themselves his descendants. After all, they had the same idea as Plagueis at the beginning of the New Order, and unlike the Muun, Pandeima's Sith Apprentice was in full compliance and support.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Turning over, she looked at her apprentice, smiling at her. "We've just hit orbit of Muunilist." Sitting up, she gently helped Ayra's head land back on the bed softly, not trying to wake her up. Instead of getting clothes on, however, she merely walked over to the ship's holonet terminal, preparing to search through the records of the planet for any and all facilities or holdings once occupied by Hugo Damask.

A lab or two was bound to be somewhere around here. Untouched. Unlooted.

| [member="Enigma"] |

Off the coast of the Harnaidan capital, laid the Western Sea. Found in the Western Sea was an island, which had been the residence of Hugo Damask. It was currently unknown what happened to his residence, however. Had Palpatine had it and it's vast holdings of ancient Sith history, as well as records to other traditions such as the Sorcerers of Tund and others.

It had also been the place in which he had experimented on various species, ranging from a Yinchorri to a Bith named Venamis, who served Plagueis's Sith Master, Tenebrous and was consequentially meant to replace Plagueis respectively. In a way, Venamis's participation in the Order of Sith Lords, whilst brief, had paved the way to one of it's greatest discoveries: Midi chlorian manipulation. The reason why then, that two women who had rediscovered the Rule of Two under the suggestion of a Dark Jedi, had come all the way to Muunilinst.

Ayra turned in her sleep, on her front; exposing her bare bottom and back in the light of Muunilinst's star, shining through the transparisteel canopy above; blissfully unaware that they had reached their destination; lost within her dreams.

Circe set the autopilot to land the two of them at Hugo Damask's old landing pad. Cracked and crumbling, it was still structurally intact enough to take a shuttle. "Alright... We're here." She slipped over to the bed and tugged at her apprentice. "Wake up, sleepy head." She smiled, pulling Ayra up and into her arms with a comfortable hug. "You were hogging the fuzzy blanket all for yourself. Don't do that next time."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

The Niathal was guided into the Skyhook overlooking Harnaidan, by Muunilinst officials. Ayra wearily lifted her eye lids towards Pandeima, before bringing herself up onto the side of the bed, leaning on her hand. She rubbed her face with the other and asked. "Water..." She looked ready to fall asleep again.

Seemingly, Dubrillion had an affect on Darth Ayra.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Smiling, Circe grabbed a flimsiplast cup and filled it to the brim with water, helping it to her apprentice's lips. "There... There you go... Drink up, my apprentice." She smiled, wanting the one who obeyed her to be as properly nourished as she could be. "I care enough about you to make sure that you remain well-nourished. If I had milk, I would let you drink from me if you needed to." She smiled. "Keep drinking..."

| [member="Enigma"] |

NEGWu5W9cs7KJO_1_1.jpg

Ayra allowed Pandeima to help her drink the water, and when she was finished, she wiped the excess that had fallen on her chest and chin with the back of her hand, before rising up. "Let's get dressed." Pulling on her clothes, Ayra did not dress like a Sith Lord, but rather how Alicia Drey would look like. She turned to Pandeima, who had also got into the character of Circe Savan.

"Shall we go then?" said Alicia.

Circe did the same, smiling as she turned to eye Alicia over. "Alright... Let's go." Pausing, she waited as the skyhook lowered to bring them to the planet itself. "You know, Alicia... I've been thinking astutely about the question you asked on Dubrillion. Whether or not I love you. And I feel it's time I give you the answer that you sincerely deserve." She took her apprentice's hands, smiling.

"I love you. But you need to understand that I love Ashe too, and am betrothed to her. We need to minimize our affection with one another - so please, try to limit the sexual advances towards me. If Ashe doesn't want you to be that way when she's around, please don't. If you love me - and I know you do - please respect what I have to say on that."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I'd wait until the end of time for you, Darth Pandeima." She smiled. "But today, we have to convince the Banking Clan to fund my venture on Chandrila; and thus give us a legitimate reason to be on their planet. Muuns are very protective of Muunilinst and outsides being here is relatively unheard of, unless it is for business."

She departed the shuttle and out of it's hangar bay, into the open. Dozen's of Muuns filled the lobby, some in different dress code. One group passed by, supporting green garments. The sign of Banking Clan officials. "How do you suppose we gain their attention?" Alicia asked, turning to Circe.

"Well... Do you have some electrum? Considering its high market prices, I would assume that perhaps the jungle of such a worthwhile metal would attract them. They are such shallow sentients, after all - only looking at wealth instead of the big picture." Unfortunately the truth, but still.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Muun's are enticed by the prospect of business. They want to make money, not spend it. Let us put Chandrila DataTech on the market and see if we garner the interest of the Banking Clan. They are renown for picking up businesses such as DataTech and transforming them into corporations to rival those at home. I could see why the Banking Clan would take a direct interest in a world as rich as Chandrila." She approached a terminal, accessed the stock market exchange and put Chandrila DataTech up onto it.

"Now it's a waiting game, to see who wants to buy in."

"Agreed." Circe smiled, running a hand around her apprentice's shoulder once the uplink was made. Soon, hopefully, there would be a brand new deal waiting for the both of them. And with Subach's rise as a part of the intergalactic market, said deal would work out rather splendidly. "you know, we never officially made a contract over your work with the Aleidine beacons."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Something that we can do when we finally leave Muunilist, Circe." She smiled at her business partner and turned her gaze to the terminal. Since Chandrila DataTech had entered shares market, several inquires had been made; and as Alicia had suspected, one of them was made by the Intergalactic Banking Clan. She turned her gaze back to her partner in crime. Figuratively speaking.

"It looks like we've got a bite." She turned back to the terminal and accepted the inquiry. The Muun bidder and representative of the Clan, made an arrangement for them to meet him in the clans headquarters, found on the city below. Clearance had been made for one Alicia Drey and Circe Savan to head down along the Skyhook. Taking the tickets, Alicia deactivated the terminal and held out her hand for Circe to take, before they headed to the planet's surface.

A smile crossed Circe's face as she and Ayra considered getting to work. "You know, being Circe has always taught me a valuable lesson. Sometimes beauty can be more than skin-deep. And that's how I feel about you - underneath, below the cold and hardened exterior of a Marauder, you're just as womanly as I, or Ashe, or any other female in the galaxy. It's an... encouraging sign."

Not that Alicia was never womanly, of course, but Circe didn't want her to be too hardened.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I have you to thank you that." Lowering herself into a seat, the skyhook lowered them from the top ridge of the structure down towards the ground. She turned to gaze at the lush oceans and the top, utmost structures that rose up around the skyhook and the city below. Muunilinst was a beautiful world and she could see why the Muun's had worked so hard to stop it from falling into the decay that had gripped other rich worlds, such as Coruscant, Denon and Eriadu.

When they touched down onto the ground, Alicia was the first to rise out the pair and to step out onto the city streets. There were more Muuns down here than there was up above, which was more of a hub for passing beings such as herself, rather than Muunilinst's native population. One, dressed in Green robes, emerged from the group to approach the Human and Enchani.

"My name is Serj Sularis. Welcome to Muunilinst." Alicia noted that Sularis carried himself with an air of authority and arrogance that only wealth could give a man. She would have to grow use to it. "Come, follow me." He turned towards a hover craft, with was sleek white and showed the emblem of the Intergalactic Banking Clan. Alicia moved forward to follow Serj Sularis into the craft, with Circe to follow.

Circe raised an eyebrow, a bit surprised at the haughty attitude of the IGBC member. Then again, he did essentially run a significant part of the planet, or so it seemed. Still, Circe would take the advantage and likely move to force a bit of mental manipulation upon the Muun sometime later. Now wasn't the best time. "Mmm... This is a comfortable seat for a hovercar."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom