Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Chillin on New Cov, Temple Edition

Shan nodded at Jasper, seeing this as a good enough excuse for him to slowly start making his way back into the Temple. It's not exactly being a coward if he was just following what he was being told, right? So with various steps backward, Shan made his way into the temple making sure not to turn his back until he was reasonably away from the group...and then just sprinting off to the other side of the Temple, not wanting anything to do with this right now. He wasn't looking for a fight, and with him out of the way, the Jedi Knights wouldn't need to worry about protecting him. It was a win-win in his eyes.

"No significant than any other YET" He corrected the Jedi "Yet here I was told that the jedi are kind and forgiving, The jedi are supposed to turn the other cheek" He let out a light chuckle "Perhaps my master has been dead for very long and has little idea of how the Jedi operate today" He was getting furious that he was getting nowhere with these jedi

"Perhaps I can at least ask for a detailed record of the artifact I am looking for...It should be enough to complete My studies" His droid would hold out it's right hand, a hologram of a relic that was indeed in the temple was shown "If I can be permitted that, then I will leave the grounds, no questions, no violence, No blood" He seemed to think that it would be fair enough to ask for the records "To sweeten the deal, Perhaps there is something I can do for the jedi?"

I9QwGMv.png

New Cov
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Shan Pavond Shan Pavond , Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

shield_core_divider.png

"No," Jasper scoffed, "There's no artifact here, and certainly not one for you. Don't speak of kindness and reasonability when you came here with weapons."

This was a joke. It had to be. There was no way he thought he had an angle here, and Jasper didn't care if he did. There was a padawan present, as well as other Jedi, and the man seemed to think he could fight an army on his own.

"Look, pal, I don't care who you are," the knight sighed. "I'm willing to show kindness and forgiveness enough for you to leave without causing any problems, cause I don't think you fully understand what it is that you're doing. I don't have the weight of just one planet behind my words, and I'd rather this random outburst not trouble your people. If you hold as much power on Zakuul as you say, I expect you to make the reasonable choice that doesn't cause more trouble for them."

That was all that needed to be said. Jasper cared for his own. If this stranger was truly a leader, he'd surely be the same. The knight was not confident in such a fact being true.

"So go," he stated. "Maybe set up an appointment next time."

His slight smile subsided into a scowl he clearly did not have the upper hand, And even if he could beat them all in a fight, he did admit that the jedi was correct that consequence would be felt by many.
"Very well Jedi...I shall leave in peace, but this is not over" He would regain the slight composure that he had lost, and would so far cut his losses, but he would need the wanted artifact "My ship is in need of refueling so I will be on planet for a little while, Good day" He would turn to simply walk back the way he came, His droids footsteps would clank on the ground below them

Valves Miskor

Bastard, Scoundrel, Self Proclaimed Entrepreneur.
Valves chuckled to himself. The gonads on this intruder. The sheer audacity of this stranger to come into a Jedi Temple demanding of the Jedi, armed and making veiled threats, and still speaking like he was the good guy. He dropped from his perch in the trees. Landing with a loud thud, from the extra weight of his cybernetic arm. “Dude, learn to take a hint.” He said as flicked his Armourweave shawl to reveal his Big iron on his hip. “The Jedi may be slow to violence, and quick to forgive, but I don’t share those proclivities. They say get gone, you get gone.”

“The Jedi may be slow to violence, and quick to forgive, but I don’t share those proclivities. They say get gone, you get gone.”

"Nope, you're not doing that here," Jasper frowned. "If you want to fight that guy, take it out back. There's an open wilderness for you all."

After the Zakuulan had chosen to leave, this was the last thing he needed. At least his words had gotten through to the first stranger, even if he seemed headstrong enough to want to fight every Jedi here. There was at least some sense in him. Now there was some cowboy here? Honestly, how many people wandered around the jungles on New Cov for fun? It was quite literally hell out there.

At least this was done for now. The mention of a next time did rise some concern in Jasper. It seemed he'd have to resolve this issue later. For now it was dealt with at least. He turned back to Jonyna and Shan, sighing a little.

"Well, that was interesting," he shrugged. "Glad it didn't escalate." Jasper rather slyly slid an EMP grenade back into the pocket of his flight suit, though not in a manner to hide it. He wasn't afraid of action, after all. "I don't believe we've met, though I suppose you already know me."

Jasper chuckled a little. He sort of wished he was obscure still. It was nice meeting folks who didn't know who he was. Refreshing, even.

"Are you all okay?"

"Just incredibly irritated." She pulled a saber out from her coat, revealing it was there at the ready at a moment's notice. "The crystal in Lucy here was my Mom's, and...I was taking a moment to commune with her through it when that guy showed up..." Her tailed flicked, revealing it was also holding a saber. "I was on a mission on the planet anyways for Val, and she told me there was a temple here, so I wanted a moment to myself. Never got it. Figures...Jonyna, by the way. Jonyna Si."

Shan popped his head out from the entrance of the Temple, once he heard Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el asking if everyone was okay, and the Padawan just gave a thumbs up from the entrance, breaking out into a nervous smile towards the Jedi Knight. It was relatively safe for him to come out of his spot, though that didn't mean Shan was relaxing completely. Something had felt strange about that entire situation and he really didn't want it to escalate. It was at least another piece of evidence to him that he needed to work more on his saber skills.

"I'm alright! Just had my training interrupted. I was working on my Force Barrier, since Master Noble had been teaching me it here on this planet. I'm Padawan Pavond. Shan Pavond. Sorry for gettin' in you twos' way." It was at least something the Mirialan felt like he should apologise for, even if things hadn't came to a fight. Having to worry about a Padawan probably wasn't a great feeling...Though at the very least, it might have been good that he wasn't the type of Padawan to rush into danger straight away. He kept a grin on his face as he waved over towards Jonyna Si Jonyna Si recognising her slightly from when he had heard the strange noises in the Coruscant temple a while ago.

Valves Miskor

Bastard, Scoundrel, Self Proclaimed Entrepreneur.
"Nope, you're not doing that here," Jasper frowned. "If you want to fight that guy, take it out back. There's an open wilderness for you all."

“Don’t intend to.” He said with a smirk as he pulled a cig from his pocket. The intruders words alluding to a next time just didn’t sit right with Valves. He liked to pride himself on doing the right thing, even if his sense of Justice was a little twisted. Did the Jedi need his help? Probably not, but he would have been beside himself should one them get hurt when he could stepped in to help. “Do you mind if I smoke?” He said raising the cig in a half hearted sort of wave.

The reason he was even here coming back to his mind. “I don’t suppose any of you saw a scientist wandering around here?” He flicked his shawl to cover his blaster again. “I was supposed to meet one around here two hours ago, but they never showed up.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom