Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Children of Shiraya: The Arc Concludes

Click image above for Wookieepedia entry

Over a number of years, with numerous lovely writers, the Sal-Soren family has grown and developed nicely. Their story was always intended to be a three arc saga, before finally reaching its end point. It is well and truly time to end phase one. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to the story with ideas, posts, threads, characters and feedback. You are fantastic.

Story hook:
After the cataclysm on Naboo, the Sal-Soren family relocated to Hapes, but their Estate on Naboo has slowly been cleaned up. The family has donated the ruins of the Estate for a memorial garden and park to the citizens of Naboo. It is a place to remember the scars granted the people and planet of Naboo, lest future generations should forget.

The family will be arriving from various parts of the galaxy and the sundry responsibilities they have picked up, and some they are seeking to rid themselves of desperately. One of them will not arrive.

Not only will this be an event of great significance to the people of Naboo, and of course to the Sal-Soren family, but of course The New Way will make their presence known at this event. My goal is to involve all aspects of The New Way's activity into the different story angles available to you.

what_was_lost.png

Many people will be gathered at the foot of the stairs that once led to the massive mansion of the Ee'Everwest Family. Be a part of the ceremony that dedicates the site as a memorial to the lost and the broken of the cataclysm. Keep your eye out for any suspicious characters.
sacars_of_rememberance.png

Ee'everwest Estate is a vast piece of real estate with many buildings, monuments and not just a few secluded spots for romantic interludes, or passive aggressive word battles. Walk about. Have a look see. Say, "Hi" to The New Way when you see them.

scars_of_rememberance.png

Below the Ee'everwest Estate is a trove of Sith and Jedi artifacts that have been secretly gathered and stored by the houses former occupier, one Baros Sal-Soren. To them they had been clues into the minds and patterns of Force Sensitive sentients throughout the millennia. To you, they may be something else entirely. The Jedi Order is currently, and secretly, cataloguing the items with most of the truly dangerous pieces already having been removed. But what might you find still lurking in the secret chambers below the Estate...

bring_your_own.png

Naboo is a world full of dramatic possibilities. And you are a writer filled with wonderful plots to bring along. So I more than encourage you to enjoy Naboo, before The New Way pays a visit.

Let me know if you want to play! I will start the thread next week. Gives the weekend to plot ^.^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom