Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Children of Shiraya: Groundswell

KXUfw6B.png

Enarc

Gentee was not a bad person. She had always worked hard and paid her taxes. There was no reason for anyone to think that she was anything more than a loyal citizen, because that is what she was. Gentee had always kept her head down, and taught her kids to stay out of trouble. That was until her son came home with some literature promoting galaxy-wide Force User registration. She was appalled by her sons newfound ideology, and feared that he was going down a rabbit hole that would lead to his destruction.

She did not hear his pleas for their cause, until Gentee met her son's friends. She was shocked. Rather than hoodlums, she found them to be respectful, well educated, if not a bit impoverished by their ideology. Their passion for their cause was infectious, and soon Gentee found herself asking questions of her son, even after his friends had left. Gradually, she softened and then relented to the ideology herself. She did not want to outlaw Force Users, nor criminalize the use of the Force. The New Way, she, simply wanted there to be more accountability, and to insure that the halls of power throughout the galaxy were not unduly influenced by a handful of powerful individuals that acted in their own best interest.

And so, Gentee found herself at her first ever protest for The New Way. This was something she had previously scoffed at while observing via holovid. Now though, she felt a surge of comradery that she had not previously known.

Gentee was not a bad person.

The protest was on a knife's edge. Brandyn could feel it as he slipped through the crowded atrium of Enarc's luxury shopping district. There was a sense in this place that the people felt themselves impervious to dispersion due to their number. From his experience over the past several months, Brandyn knew that this level of hubris and emotion could lead to something more than just a protest unfolding.

The New Way was gaining momentum. This was already their second protest on Enarc in as many months. This world did seem to be, or at least be close to, the epicenter of the movements origins. Enarc was a pattern that was playing out on worlds further and further afield. The pattern was disconcerting to the Jedi, enough so to have several Jedi such as Brandyn on mission to investigate the movements origins, and prevent unnecessary tragedy.

Among the crowd, Brandyn knew that there were at least two cells of more intense demonstrators, those that might instigate violence. That must be prevented at all costs.

"For the unblessed!" Cried a group of protestors that were pushing past Brandyn as he walked against the flow.

There were numerous signs and placards being waved overhead, some of which had pictures of well known Jedi and Sith, their faces crossed out and the words 'Not our hero' emblazoned across the sign.

"What do we want?"

"The Force out of government."

"When do we want it?"

"Now!"

Brandyn's contrarian path was not a mistake, but rather he was trying to get to one of his father's Glitterstim stores across the way. It was here that he had set up a meeting with another Jedi investigator, Ralia. It had been months since he had worked with Ralia last, and that had not been the greatest of experiences. Still, Ralia had proven to be quite adept at finding intel, and there was apparently some critical component to his investigation that she had to pass on in person.

Outfit: Armour
Equipment: Single blade Lightsaber
Tags: Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

Wallgof had been travelling plenty since his time on Empress Teta, the Maw lost the world to the Jedi. It was a symbol of their weakness, Wallgof had done what he could, even Naga Sadow had intervened and strengthened him, but the false Sith had failed around them and allowed the weak to take what was the Sith's. Needing to reforge his armour from beskar, Wallgof left the Maw and travelled alone once again. Searching for his place in the galaxy and the voices that would listen to the words of Naga Sadow. It was important to bring them his words, to show them that the Sith were their only hope for peace and that they deserved to be enslaved by their superiors. That he was their superior. With his armour reforged, Wallgof was able to stand before them, purple tattered cloak flowing over him as he moved once more. He was whole again.

His stay on Enarc had been due to rumours of some kind of anti-Force movement, something he would never stand for. It was insanity that weaklings thought they could stand up and overpower those with the Force. He could crush them all with a clench of his fist, Naga was infuriated that lesser beings were being allowed to protest such nonsense. It was the Jedi's fault, they allowed this weakness to grow to feel emboldened because they were not taught their place in the galaxy. Well, Wallgof and Naga were going to demonstrate how wrong they were, how the Force granted some to be superior beings. Beings that were given gifts to rule over the lessers.

Allowing the Force to levitate him above the ground, Wallgof stood several feet above all the protestors. Seeing them deface posters, to want the Force removed from government. It was all nonsense and he would demonstrate this. "Silence! You are all weaklings, lesser beings in the face of those who use the Force. You want to govern yourselves but you had that chance. Centuries ago, you had your Republic, full of beings that were not Jedi, were not Sith. And it fell, it was destroyed because you were all unable to defeat a single Sith Lord. You need order, you need control, you need to be enslaved. It is your nature as beings of lesser. I am the chosen warrior of Naga Sadow, I can guide you to greatness!"

Lightning crackled around his arms and then shot up into the sky in a demonstration of his power. "Drop this nonsense, this pathetic attempt, and let me guide you to true power. Rule over you like the Emperor you truly crave and need. For I am your superior and I can promise to make you all stronger if you obey me." Wallgof shouted, truly believing his words, allowing Naga to roar in pride at this. While these were not warriors, fighters for battle, once enslaved they could be used to create weapons, vehicles and soldiers. Whether that be droids or Sithspawn was to be seen.

The crowd around Gentee screamed and began running towards the corners of the courtyard, way from the center and some floating screamer. It didn't even take the woman a third glance over her shoulder to ascertain that this was indeed a Force user, a Sith no less. Gentee found herself huddling next to a fruit stand with a group of fellow protestors.

"We can't run from these...things...forever."

Gentee glanced at the man that had spoken the words. He seemed to be stirring towards some offensive action.

"Yeah, we can't run forever!"

Gentee looked across at the woman that had repeated the sentiment. This woman seemed to be holding a piece of fruit in her hand. A fire began to stir within the heart of Gentee, before she too found a piece of fruit, shuura to be precise.

"We will not bow to you!" Yelled the man to Gentee's right before he stepped forward.

Gentee stepped forward, taken up in the moment, and hurled the shuura across the emptied courtyard, impacting with the back of the floating man's head.

Brandyn stopped dead in his tracks. He had just made eye contact with Ralia, but the look on her face confirmed a crawling realization about what was happening in this protest. It was not the potential for riots that was the thing putting him on edge. "Sith," he said, words drowned out by the crowd. Ralia nodded in response.

Turning to the center of the atrium, Brandyn looked up to see the specter-like figure floating above a now panicked crowd.

"Silence! You are all weaklings, lesser beings in the face of those who use the Force. You want to govern yourselves but you had that chance. Centuries ago, you had your Republic, full of beings that were not Jedi, were not Sith. And it fell, it was destroyed because you were all unable to defeat a single Sith Lord. You need order, you need control, you need to be enslaved. It is your nature as beings of lesser. I am the chosen warrior of Naga Sadow, I can guide you to greatness!"

Mid-speech, Brandyn felt Ralia move alongside him. "You sure know how to pick 'em, Sal-Soren," she said, smiling. Brandyn appreciated that this ribbing seemed to be a little more good-natured than the last time they had seem them.

"We need to get these people to safety," he said, with a glance to the left and the right. He and Ralia had quickly been left alone standing in the midst of the atrium.

"I'm on it," said the Twi'lek, moving off to the exit to try calming the minds of the people and helping create a more smooth evacuation of the site.

"Drop this nonsense, this pathetic attempt, and let me guide you to true power. Rule over you like the Emperor you truly crave and need. For I am your superior and I can promise to make you all stronger if you obey me."

Brandyn stepped forward, began to open his mouth, but then out of nowhere three pieces of fruit flew threw the air, one of which impacted the Sith.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa!" Brandyn shouted, hands up and spinning about while trying to identify the assailants, "hold...your...fire."

The fruit stopped just before it connected with the back of Wallgof's head. He felt the movement of the object through the air, squashing the fruit with the Force, he slowly turned and faced the attempted assaulter. "You DARE to attack your God?!" Wallgof growled darkly. Lighting crackled up and down his arms once again. "I will show you all what happens to those that think they can attack their superior!" Lifting the man in the air, Wallgof slowly closed his fist. The Force started crushing the man's body, the bones audibly snapping and crunching under the overwhelming pressure. It was a deliberately slow and painful death that Wallgof was publicly inflicting on the man as he looked around.

"You all seem to forget your place! You are ants to me, I can slaughter you all with the flick of my wrist. Or you can kneel, live and serve me as is your duty and weaklings. Do not think I will have sympathy on any of you, I will slaughter you all, your children and your elders too. You all seem to forget that I am the one with the POWER!" Wallgof shouted and he shot more Lightning into the skies to empathise his power. He did not notice the Jedi attempting to evacuate people. All he cared about was focusing on intimidating and proving them false.

He chuckled deeply as the dead corpse splat onto the ground as he released the Force around the corpse. "Test my patience with pathetic attacks again and I will slaughter you all with my Lightsaber, demonstrating that not only do I have superior strength and powers but I am technologically more advanced that you primitives." Wallgof growled loudly in a threatening tone, almost wishing that they would dare to strike against him.

Looking on in horror, Brandyn saw the body of one of the protestors, a man in his thirties, fall to the ground. An older woman screamed in horror before recoiling from the scene, and refusing to look back as she tried to escape the scene.

His attention went back to the Sith, eyes narrowing as he examined the man. The Force swirled about him darkly. Brandyn took half a step back, his saber hilt flew from his and ignited with a snap-hiss. "Stand down!" He called up to the Sith.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a small Bothan pulling out a repeating blaster. Brandyn opened his mouth to warn the Bothan against such action, but the blaster was already activated, spraying bolts of energy indiscriminately towards the Sith.

Jedi. Young. A smirk etched on Wallgof's face as his attention was drawn to the Jedi.

"Jedi. You come to help prove strength? Taking a great risk if you think you can challenge Naga Sadow's chosen one!" Wallgof called out from his spot. The firing of the repeating blaster frozen mid-air, holding them in place. "Seems these pathetic beings think they could ever harm me." Firing the shots back, one hitting the Bothan while the others indiscriminately fired into the crowd. "I WARNED YOU PATHETIC BEINGS, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!" Wallgof barked darkly, his dark aura pulsating and growing.

Landing on the ground, Wallgof ignited the blood red Lightsaber, crackling and clearly as unstable as the Sith Lord himself. Wallgof looked over to the Jedi, "so, you want to save these pathetic fools? The same ones that pool us together, that hate you as much as they hate me. See you as evil as they see me." Tuts disappointedly as he held the Lightsaber up and gestured to the Jedi.

"Come fight me then Jedi, for I will either enslave or kill these people." Wallgof stated in a cold, uncaring tone. Naga had little to say in his head, Wallgof was performing excellent and the reconditioning after Empress Teta can worked well. He was being more callous, cruel and murderous as Naga wanted.

The panic of the people was reaching a fever pitch. Trampling was a very real possibility. From across the courtyard, Brandyn caught Ralia's eye. The Twi'lek spoke to him through the Force and across the panic.

~You can't take him on alone.~

~The people matter most. Get them to safety. The authorities will already be on their way. ~

Brandyn recognized the fire of annoyance as Ralia resigned herself to continuing to direct the people to safety. The moment had taken barely a second, but already Brandyn felt as though he was on the backfoot against the Sith. Not that he ever felt like he was on the front foot.

"You have no authority here, Sith," Brandyn said, saber's point directed at the man, "leave now, and there will be mercy."

Brandyn winced slightly, realizing that those were words directly from one of the Holofilms he watched as a child, Talethar and the Jedi of Ruin.

The Jedi wishes to fight, show him what a fool he is Wallgof! Naga barked in the Sith Lord's ear as he stood there studying the Jedi.

"Who says I have no authority here? I was merely preaching my beliefs, letting these people know their options and I was viciously attacked for my speech. I have every right to defend myself." Wallgof spoke, his voice velvet smooth as he spoke like his actions were completely normal and natural for anyone to do. "Perhaps it is you who should understand you have no authority here Jedi. If I enslave these people, if they bend to my will, that is just the natural course of the galaxy."

Wallgof could sense this was someone very early in their path, a Padawan as the Jedi called them. A ridiculous name, Naga despised such oddities that the Jedi held in names and in customs. "I can sense your path has only just begun Jedi, you are still new to the Force in many ways. Come with me, let me show you what the Force and Naga Sadow can show you." Wallgof extended a hand in offering as if to guide Brandyn through the deafening Light and brought into the comforts of the Dark Side.

From there, Wallgof set about using Dominate Mind to corrupt and manipulate the surroundings of the young Jedi. To show him what failings he will endure as a Jedi, that continuing this path will lead to death in his family. "Jedi do not protect, they fail people. These people are upset with Force Users not because I do them harm or planted seeds of distrust but because the Jedi refused to provide guidance and let them suffer in poverty without help. Jedi rule from riches and compliancy while the Sith drag these people to work hard, earn their place, live as productive people to a better and bigger future than their tiny minds comprehend. Join me in bringing that future, Jedi."

Brandyn fidgeted slightly as the man spoke, shifting his footing a little but ultimately coming back to the classic Shii-Cho opening stance. "There is nothing natural about what you are," Brandyn muttered, trying to steel himself for being outmatched, "you are a perversion of what is good and right."

"Well that's where you are wrong. I am a Jedi...like my mother before me, and am no novice,"
he said, talking big. Compared to the man before him, it was clearly all bluster, stalling tactics.

A sudden sensation hit Brandyn's mind, a spike through his head. His saber dropped to the ground, followed quickly by his knees as he cupped his head in his hands. As the environment warped around him, Brandyn heard Ralia calling his name and then she disappeared into a mist that engulfed him. Through the mist, Brandyn could hear the words of the Sith, but what he saw caused more pain than the spike in his conscience.

Jedi do not protect, they fail people.

An absent breeze parted the mist to his left. Brandyn looked and beheld his sister, Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren , her saber in hand. The perspective was his. Running towards her as she fought off a swarm of unfamiliar bat-like creatures. Breha Sal-Soren lay dead at her feet. The glow of his own green saber ignited, covering his perspective with a sickly hue, as he ran but moved nowhere. Slowly, the swarm broke down Briana's defenses, and she crumpled to the ground. He arrived to find only her bloodied body at his feet, her lightsaber still warm to the touch.

"No."

These people are upset with Force Users not because I do them harm or planted seeds of distrust but because the Jedi refused to provide guidance...

His father, Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren , stepped out of the mist. A look of disdain upon his face. Disdain faded and a smile formed as he looked away from Brandyn and towards Briana, and Brandyn's mother. Love was there. Warmth. Acceptance. An embrace. Briana and Teyla dissipated from within the embrace of Brandyn's father, whose scowl furrowed deeper than before, face mangled, teeth elongating into fangs. Brandyn blinked and his father had become hellspawn that lunged at the young Jedi.

"No...no..."

...and let them suffer in poverty without help.

His home was ablaze. Ee'everwest estate crumbled before his eyes. His family could be heard wailing as if a child had been lost. He looked about, seeking them in the mist, but his family was no where to be seen. No one had died that day. The day Naboo was attacked. His family was safe. They mourned their Estate...the mist parted...a Nabooian mother sat, curled up in a ball. Her sobs coming from a hoarse, dry throat. She cried though tears had long since failed. Brandyn stepped closer. A child. Young. Too young. He looked away, unable to see the horror of the moment. The woman stood before him, a statue unmoving but her glare, like knives, cut through his soul. Grime and blood marred her face, with dried paths of tears streaking across the mire. "I hope your house is alright, Jedi."

"That's not...what..."

Jedi rule from riches and compliancy...

The humble Shore on Naboo rolled out before him. It was simple. The people were often transient that came to this place, but they found home. Light and heart filled its halls, and the aroma of freshly squeezed lemon filled the air. Lives were bettered here, but no one knew their names - the Jedi that served there.

To the right, a wafting window opened in the mist. Beyond was the ornate, hallowed halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Blades flashed in combat practice. Masters walked the halls in contemplative discourse. Their robes were more than just the humble robes of centuries before. They were customized to the extreme, armour and flourishes of ornamental garnishes trimmed the hems of the robes. The Temple faded to a scene of heroic Jedi charging into battle against the forces of evil. Their blue and green blades clashed, and the feeling of swelling triumphant music washed over Brandyn as he watched a burning world be liberated by the fire of Jedi cruisers above.

He glanced back at the Shore. Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance stood there, hand outstretched but fingers curling back and forth calling Brandyn to join her. "You will always choose the path that leads to me," she said, but it was his voice echoing through the mist. Brandyn felt his perspective shift, pushing past the outstretched hand of the demure, olive-skinned Jedi Knight. His hearted lusted after the grandeur of the Jedi Order, but even as he found his choice made both options faded into nothing.

"It wasn't my choice!"

...while the Sith drag these people to work hard, earn their place, live as productive people to a better and bigger future than their tiny minds comprehend.

Flashes. Mere moments, blinks of a perceived future for the galaxy unfurled before the young Jedi. It showed red blades leading the sentients of the galaxy to heights never before known. Loyal, faithful workers rewarded with that which they had earned. Miscreants and rabble rousers eliminated. Security. Freedom from the unending instability of freedom. A vast cavern, dark and foreboding, became lit with thousands of red blades held aloft in mutual victory. Brandyn's hand was outstretched with them. Red blade illuminating his world.

"Lies. Lies. Damned Lies."

Join me in bringing that future, Jedi.

The mist parted. And Brandyn was left gasping for air, and clambering for his lightsaber. Hilt coming to hand, he ignited his blade, and looked up to see his fellow Jedi, the blue skinned Twi'lek jumping through the air towards the Sith with her blue blade slashing down towards him.

A smirk was etched on the face of Wallgof, Naga Sadow was pleased as the attack had gone better than either Sith Lord had predicted and it was perfect. He was going to bring down this Padawan, force him to crumble and admit that the Jedi were flawed. He was certain of it, he could taste the victory, to laud to all that he broke a Jedi. That his truth had blocked out the blinding light from the eyes of this boy. Removing the helmet, his face was revealed, his golden eyes tainted heavily by the Dark Side pierced forward. The helmet hit the ground as Wallgof stepped forward and allowed everyone to see his lopsided grin.

"I see your family, your sister, your mother, your father. Must be painful to have a parent who holds such contempt for you boy, to hate the group that you identify as. To have your sister copying you, following you and even doing better than you even though you chose this path, you wanted this and she didn't. While your mother might never say, I am sure she is disappointed that you aren't a better, stronger Jedi by now." Wallgof's silver tongue working its charm, twisting truths, perspectives and ideas into visions of the whole galaxy not wanting Brandyn Sal-Soren the Jedi. "Only the Sith have provided real change in this galaxy. Jedi let things stagnate, fail and blame everyone but themselves. Jedi deeming themselves perfect and everyone else is a fail. It is a lie, break the chains that the Jedi bind you with boy."

As the other Jedi approached with Lightsaber in hand, Wallgof held them up with the Force, pressure applied to their throat as he choked them slowly. "Look at how weak she is, how this Jedi cannot prevent me killing her. No Sith allow this to happen. No ambition gives no reason to live, they claim to live to save others but look at them, they start wars, ruin peace on worlds and make the galaxy worse because they refuse to find peaceful terms with Sith. We are such monsters they break their own rules. Does that make us monsters or are Jedi monsters continuing to blame everyone else for their crimes?" Darth Wallgof squeezed the life of the Twi'lek and let them collapse deceased.

"See the truth, the light blinds you as if you were staring into the sun. That is how the Jedi make you see evil all around when there is no evil, just nature."

A fissure in Brandyn's soul had begun to enlarge. The Dark Sider had jammed a wedge in the weak spot of his psyche and was hitting the wedge with each word. Nevertheless, the words of his mother could be heard echoing from his childhood.

Then

There was a scared child unable to sleep for the monsters that threatened to crawl from under the bed. His mother stroked his hair, holding him close. Her presence alone was enough to slow his pulse. "But what if they come back, mother?"

"The Darkness always lies. What it presents as a monster is merely your toys you were supposed to put away before going to bed...or your coat hanging on the back of your chair," she said softly, "never forget Brandyn..."

Now
...the Darkness always lies.

Brandyn stood, looking across the atrium at the fallen body of his fellow Jedi. Was she dead? Really?

His chest still felt like it was preparing to burst in pain, his heart aching for the half-truthes twisted into outright falsehoods that could be so easily believed. His first job was to bring his breathing under control.

"You have seen a lot," he said, not quite preventing the words from containing venom, "haven't you..."

As he spoke, he began to walk, strafing around the man in the middle of the atrium. In the distance, he could hear the sound of sirens heading in their direction. Knowing the violence of the one before him, the officers on those speeders stood no chance. Brandyn had to deescalate the situation sooner than intended.

"...but surely you must know that what you saw is merely a twisted representation of the truth."

He only half believed his own words, but his tone carried nothing but complete conviction as to the truth of his statement.

Upon reaching Ralia's body, he stooped - eyes on the Sith - but felt for her vital signs. Nothing. No heart beat. No life. She was gone.

Brandyn's face twisted, mangling and contorting into the visage of a darker form. He stood, reigniting his saber, and gripping it tightly in his hands. "The only person I see bringing war to a place of peace...is you," he said, the venom in his words unhindered, anger fueling his intent as her prepared to attack.

The words were faint. Distant echoes overshadowed by his hatred for the man before him.

Her heard them again, and this time it was if they towed with them another moment, a memory from his last days on Naboo.

Whenever something starts to frustrate you, take a moment. Close your eyes and focus on the Force—Feel your way through it until you find...peace. There's this feeling you get when you know you've done it right. It's like…bubbly clarity. Like, everything will be okay. And suddenly you can breathe again. Everything just makes so much sense.

Muscles tensed, ready to unleash and attempt a foolhardy and life ending attack on the Sith, Brandyn heeded the words, the memory, and closed his eyes. Clarity.

Truth. Stand for truth. Darkness always lies.

A wash of warm air Shore air passed over Brandyn's mind. Clarity. And his eyes opened a mere moment after they had closed to find his muscles relaxed, his breathing steady.

He saw in his periphery that the atrium had now emptied of people, but there were certain of The New Way that were reentering, with weapons of various types. The chance of both the Sith and Brandyn dying were increasing rapidly, even if the Sith's chances were much lower than his own.

"You are mistaken, Sith," Brandyn said calmly, "I am a Jedi. Like my mother before me. And I will not be so easily manipulated by your lies. You have failed. And soon. We will both be dead, and I will have fulfilled my purpose in the Force. Delaying you long enough to end your threat to the people of Enarc."

Right foot moved backwards, ready to push off into a futile attack.

"The choice. Is yours."

Darth Wallgof noticed the divide growing in the boy's soul and it was pleasing to see his efforts work so effectively. His Lightsaber switched off and clipped to his belt as he watched his work continue to tear at the psyche of the boy, breaking his spirits until it stopped being effective. Wallgof growled disapprovingly, watching the boy mentally chanting a phrase, a phrase that his mother had mentioned to the boy long ago. It was embedded in deep and shook off Wallgof's attempts to penetrate deeper and shatter the broken soul. Shatter the light so all that remained was darkness. However, connections to the past were too deep and too strong for him to break in a simple encounter. No, Wallgof would have to capture this boy and torture him, show him that no one is going to save him and that he was truly alone with only the Dark Side as his ally.

"Truth is a fickle thing. What is truth for one person is complete lie to another. Truth is very subjective, how can I twist something that is purely subjective boy?" Shaking his head with a chuckle, "no, I don't twist truth till it is no longer true, what I do is expose the truth that lies within. It is all inside you, you just hide it, layer it with lies and stories. Because if you believed the truth, you would be alone. No family that loved you or be there for you. I mean, look at you right now, you are alone. A Padawan, alone, that is more dangerous than a Sith Lord because you have such little understandings of the Force, of yourself and of the galaxy that you will do more harm than good." Wallgof laughed deeply, maniacally.

Lifts his hands up, "do you? Then you are blinded boy, the Galactic Alliance and the New Jedi Order cause as much war as the Sith. It joined forces with The Empire at one point, your Jedi friends are quite happy to work with evil when they can go to war and kill." Wallgof sharply pointed out. "Jedi are warriors, murderers and enjoy killing. Only the blind believe the utter nonsense they preach."

The Force building in his arms, sensing the enforcers and attempts to bring him in, electrical currents filled the air and the lightning arcing along his forearms. Completing his build up of lightning and gestured upwards, blasting Force Lightning in a wide area around them and causing fires, death, panic and destruction. The Sith Lord laughed deeply, "these people are not trained to handle Force Users, they would all die. And you would be nothing, forgotten to history. Sacrifice is meaningless if it changes nothing and your death would change nothing. I would still be free and no one would care."

Lifting the purple tattered cloak over his head, hiding his face, he looked over to the Jedi. "Do not flatter yourself. I am not dying here, and I have given you a chance to escape, go see the truth for yourself. See how little those that you care about do not care about you. Once you see the truth, the Dark Side will be waiting to welcome you, to show you how to prove yourself strong, how to forever write your name in the history like many Sith Lords before us."

Darth Wallgof started stepping into the chaos and losing Brandyn in the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom