Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Children of Mandalore: The Ongoing Journey

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"I would expect no less than a grilling," Aden said as he responded to what Mesh'la said.

Her kiss only confirmed everything was going to be fine. It was going to be hard, but it was going to be fine. They were the age most made a riduurok anyway. Just because the changing times had seen them happening a bit later into someone's twenties did not mean they were wrong in what they were doing at this age. The only guilt for Aden to feel was from the disappointment which Graad would have that Aden had somehow broken his word to the vhett. He'd promised to respect Mesh'la, and Aden understood how this could be seen as not keeping that promise. They did not need to know Mesh'la had wanted him as much as he had wanted her. Aden could be okay with being the one who was responsible for breaking with the traditional views the Tors held.

"Yes, I will come by tomorrow midday. I should not leave before we have told them perhaps? Now that I know, they need to hear it from us both as soon as possible, and that is if your buir'ika hasn't noticed certain signs yet."

Aden moved to the side of the bed as Mesh'la grabbed her underthings. He had been keeping a pair of sleep pants near by since it was his room now, and a habit to keep the pair he was using on the bed. He slipped them on as Mesh'la got herself ready to go. Aden helped with her beskar plates as it got him that much more time with her. It was not fair she had to leave so soon after giving him the news. He was in the mood to celebrate in a way. They would do that later though, once they had taken care of telling the rest of her family.

"I will see you tomorrow, ner cyar'ika," he said as he kissed her just before it was time for her to leave.

-----------

The next morning Aden woke early. There was a very real sense of something hard forming in his stomach. The giant knot was a result of how nervous he was to face Graad and Briika. While they would not say no to him wanting to do the right thing, they were not going to be pleased. Aden had gotten their ad pregnant, and he had to answer to them for that. Aden stayed busy all morning trying to keep his mind off what he had to do today, but soon it was time to leave. His ship was not far from where they were staying, so it did not take long for him to arrive. He approached the door, and knocked on it. It was a habit for him to do that, as he never had been one to simply barge in as if he were family. They'd been gracious to him since Strider's death, even treating him as their own, but Aden still had kept the distance. Even now that he knew he was about to be officially part of their family he still knocked, and waited.

[member="Mesh'la Detta Hokan"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Mesh'la had slept well yet not. The young Mando's mind was fretting about telling [member="Briika Hokan"] and [member="Graad Hokan"] the news of their impending grandparenthood. By the time the sun rose the next morning, the blonde had been to the fresher several times. The last bout of morning sickness was the worst as she was dry heaving by now. She couldn't fathom getting off the floor when a soft knock rapped on the fresher door. It wasn't locked as Mesh had been in too much of a hurry getting there so she wasn't surprised when the door opened, but rather who opened it with a non-accusitory face and an immediate reassuring hand to rub her back.

The matriarch of the Tor Clan was no stranger to the signs of pregnancy in a woman. Ka'ra Tor was an experienced midwife practitioner after all. She'd seen the same signs in her own daughter, Mesh'la's mother, when Briika was pregnant with her youngest, Jair Hokan; before her and Graad were married. A washcloth was wetted under the cold water spigot, then used to wipe Mesh's pale, sickly face.

"You're a little over two months now, aren't you, ner cyare bu'ad… There, there. This will pass. I'll make you some of my peppermint tea and all shall be better," the graying blonde said in calming tones, then helped the teen up off the floor and back to her room. "I will not speak of this to your buire. It is not my place. Rest for now and chew on the crackers I left on the bed stand for as you'll need your strength for later no doubt when you do tell them." Nothing more needed to be said between them as the elder Tor had made her point.

---

The tea had helped greatly. Mesh'la was able now to do the morning chores without too much problem, and help make a batch of red gourd soup and fresh bread for lunch. She was grateful for her grandmother's help and wiliness to keep her secret between them for now, but it made spilling the beans to the rest of the family just that much more important as her symptoms would be noted sooner than later by all. Better to get out in front of it than have to defend their position.

The front door to the farm house opened and the youthful blonde smiled at the young man standing there. "Su cuy'gar, Aden'ika… You're just in time for midday meal," Mesh smiled brightly with a glow about her, then leaned in to whisper as she slipped her hand into his. "I missed you, and ba'buir'ika knows, but no one else."

[member="Aden Dral"]

The door was opened, and Aden was met by a smiling young blonde who happened to have his heart wrapped up in her pinky. He was pretty certain she had made Red Gourd soup as he could smell the meal as it wafted his way. The smile on his face lessened a bit when he heard ba'buir'kia knew, but it seemed she had kept their secret. He offered Mesh'la's hand a reassuring squeeze as they both knew what they needed to do today. He nodded so Mesh'la knew he understood what was going on too.

"I missed you too," he whispered in return, and smiled again as they walked to where the family was already sitting.

The table was a long wooden table with benches on either side, and two wooden armed chairs at the head and foot respectively. Solus sat at the head of the table, Ka'ra at the other end. Graad and Briika were on one side, and the ade sat on the bench opposite them. Seeing them all there suddenly made him lose his appetite, knowing what they had to tell them. If Ka'ra knew, then it had to happen today, though Mesh'la and Aden hadn't talked about it quite yet. The plan was to eat, then figure it out from there.

Aden took his seat next to Mesh'la and said hello to the family as he did so. They all asked how he was doing, always curious to see if he was better about Strider's death. "He died with honor," Solus would always remind everyone. Aden only nodded before, but today he smiled. "He did indeed," came the reply which made everyone happy to hear. While they could not account for the change in his mood, they welcomed it. If only they knew why he'd come to terms with it. Aden was about to be a buir himself. That put other things into perspective.

Jair had to sit with Aden, they were close. Whenever he could, Aden was spending time playing all kinds of games with Jair. He'd never had the chance to grow up with a brother, and wanted Jair to have that with him. In a way, Aden had already joined the aliit, regardless of the fact it was not made official. If everything went according to plan, it would be by the day's end. That's why Aden was glad when the meal did not take long.

The soul was delicious as always. Aden ate a healthy portion, finding his eighteen year old stomach could never really lose its appetite. A couple of bread slices helped him clean the bowl, and Aden washed it all down with what he was allowed to drink in the house. Today though, it was water, because Mesh'la was drinking water. Aden didn't want to give anything away before they could say anything. When it was time to clear the table, Aden stood and helped Mesh'la.

"Let me help you with that, Mesh'ika," he said as they went back to the kitchen to clean the bowls out. "Are you ready to tell them," he asked once they were alone.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Mesh'la was trying very hard not to hurl during midday meal. Normally the spicy Red Gourd soup would not bother her stomach, but with the added stress of having the 'big talk' with her buire didn't help the pregnant teen's already weak constitution. As soon as she and [member="Aden Dral"] were safely in the kitchen, there was no time to answer him. The blonde ran for the fresher down the hall and relieved herself. By the time she got back, Aden had the bowls already washed and setting out to dry on the counter on the wire rack.

"Wow, cyar'ika… You're good. I'll have to remember how handy you are in the kitchen for future reference," Mesh said appreciatively of the young merc's domestic skills, then she added reluctantly.

"Well let's get this over with before I have to throw up again, hmm. I for one don't want to keep the elephant in the room around for much longer… All I really want is to be with you" she smiled sweetly, then grabbed Aden's hand, interlocking their fingers together before leading the way back out to the great room where the family was still sitting at the table having a chitchat about the upcoming planting season.

Mesh'la cleared her throat to get their attention, looking to her grandmother first for quick reassurance, then to her grandfather onto to her parents. She took a deep breath, then began. "Buir'ika and Gra'buir…. As you know Aden and I are best friends from way back, and we have come to love and respect each other very much. By the end of summer we are going to have an ik'aad together. We would like your blessing for us to take our riduurok sooner than later."

Whew! Now let the cards play out as they were dealt. Hopefully they came out winners or at least a draw.

"Hey I have been taking care of myself you know... when you haven't been able to spoil me," Aden teased with a grin. He lifted Mesh'la's hand to his and kissed it just before they walked out. "It's going to be okay. Remember they love you more than anything, and they are going to love our ik'aad."

Aden sure hoped that helped, because inside he was a nervous wreck. He knew what he said was the truth, but this was the last hing he ever expected to have to tell anyone, especially people he cared about so much. He'd ruined their trust if anything, and was going to have to face that. All he could hope was that their love for Mesh'la and the ik'aad the two had made during a moment of intimate comfort would win out here.

He listened on as Mesh'la delivered the news and could feel Graad's eyes boring right through him. It felt that way anyway. His hand gave Mesh'la's a slight squeeze letting her know she did good, and that part was over now. Naturally the faces of everyone in the room, except for Ka'ra's was one of surprise. Certainly they never expected to hear that news as well. Aden was about to speak when Graad stood up. "Here it comes," Aden thought to himself. Instead of coming after Aden, he went right for Mesh'la. The larger Mando'ad wrapped her up in his arms and just looked at her. He as the quiet type. His hug would say more than anything to her, but his words would be for Aden, as he let Mesh'la go. Briika would want to be with her daughter right now.

"Well we said she had to be eighteen, which she will be soon, but Aden, how are you on the savings we asked for," Graad asked ignoring any kind of words that would convey his deep disappointment. He knew his response would make them love him more, or hate him. He only wanted to support them... if for anything because an innocent ik'aad was now part of the equation. "This is not how I would have liked to see this come about, but I'm not going to say no," he looked to Briika knowing full well they had conceived a child before they took their riduurok. Eyes went back to Aden in order to get his answer.

"I've been working hard in the mines and have a sizable ammount. I can provide my ship as a place to live for now, and about six months of expenses tucked away into an emergency fund."

"You need to get out of those mines and start working in the forge with me. It's a much safer line of work, and you need to be alive to help raise your ade should you be blessed with more," Solus offered as he felt inclined to as the patriarch of the home.

Graad looked to Aden, then to Mesh'la.

"Did you have a timeline in mind for your riduurok, ner ad'ika? Your mother and I don't need to discuss this. You've both showed great courage in telling us the truth today, and even more in what you've decided is the right course of action. I'm disappointed you took advantage of us being away, and of our trust, but I'm proud of you for telling us. We will do everything we can to make sure you have all the support you need."

Graad looked to Briika to see if there was anything she might want to add.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Briika so wanted to be mad at her daughter, and more so the boy that had taken advantage of her good nature, but she couldn't really be upset as that would make her a hypocrite. The traditionalist herself had gotten pregnant before marrying Graad. Granted it was her second relationship, and the farmer/merc and her were both well into their adulthood where as these two were just kids… It would be a hard road for Aden and Mesh'la no doubt, especially in these unsettled times, but family helped family. Mesh'la would not be shunned nor would she be made to 'take care of it'.

Slowly the older blonde pushed up from her spot at the table after staying quiet for a moment to contain her disappointment while the others spoke out, then she walked around to the other side where the two teens were standing. Briika smiled warmly and gave her daughter a hug, whispering in the younger blonde's ear it would be okay and she loved her, then after pulling back gave her son-in-law to be a hug too.

"Well seems it is settled we have to plan a riduurok ori'skraan, hmm? Do you want it to be a private affair or invite the town?"

Mesh'la was totally shocked. She really was expecting the third degree especially about the baby, but her family just seemed to swallow their ill-feelings and embrace what was and move forward. She never loved them more for it too.

"Su cuy'gar for all your love and understanding, ner cyare aliit," Mesh said to her parents and grandparents with tears sprinkled in her eyes, then she looked up at [member="Aden Dral"].

"I think we would like to take our riduurok under the big veshok tree up on the hill overlooking Enceri, then maybe have a small celebration here with one of ba'buir's roasted shatuals as the main course and ba'buir'ika's uj'alayi. And we'd like to do this sooner than later… so maybe at the end of this work week? I'm more than ready to become Aden'ika's riduur," she smiled tenderly towards her fiancé, giving his hand a squeeze. "and cuun ik'aad needs its buire to be together as one."

Aden was shocked that they received the love and support they had from all of them. It seemed they wanted to help them succeed in this crazy world. There would be tough words for Aden later, he was certain of it. Graad had always been the man to think through his words so they would be said correctly. There would be a lot to do and discuss, though Mesh'la seemed to know what she wanted. Aden liked the thought of a private family ceremony under the Veshok tree. The pair had their tree near Keldabe, but the one in Enceri had a lot of meaning for the Tor aliit as well. It would be an honor for them to make their riduurok there.

The rest of the day was spent working for Aden. Graad had been sure to get him out clearing snow from the roof of the yaim so it would not collapse. It was then the strong words came, but they were short and direct. Yes, Graad was disappointed, but he also wanted to help them. This was why the strongest words were about quitting the job at the mine. It was too dangerous for a family man, and Aden now had two lives to care for. It was still sinking in to be honest, but the young Mando'ad was going to be fine. He would be there in a way his parents had not been. Aden wanted to be a good buir.

Two weeks passed, and Aden was learning what it meant to work in the forge. He enjoyed working with his hands, and liked to see that he could make something of it. Perhaps there was a future for them in Enceri after all. Aden had been getting stir crazy wanting to leave, and move, but now he was getting happy with staying on the planet. His mind was beginning to see his ade run around the farmstead. He saw Mesh'la as beautiful as her name said she was.

For his own part, Aden was standing in front of a mirror in his crew quarters. He was dressed in his beskar'gam and getting ready to meet Mesh'la at the Veshok tree. There was part of him that was nervous, but he knew this is what he wanted. The nervousness was something that was only natural because of the uncertainty of the life ahead of them. There was one thing which would be certain, [member="Mesh'la Detta Hokan"] would be there with him. His boots trudged into snow as he left the ship behind. It was time to meet them all at the tree and time to take his riduurok. He smiled wide when he got there to see every one there, and he looked for Mesh'la. Her face was the only he wanted to see.

"Su'cuy ner cyar'ika," he said as he approached her. His smile was wide and Aden took her hand. He looked around to the family. Solus and Ka'ra nodded as the patriarch's of the family. It was time as they all stood under the Veshok tree. Aden began.

Mhi solus tome. Mhi solus dhar'tome. Mhi me'dinui. Mhi ba'juri verde.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Instead of just one week, the young couple had to wait two before they could make their riduurok. By that time [member="Aden Dral"] had quit working at the mine and started helping out at Ba'Sol'buir's forge, learning how to run the smitty and make things with beskar as well as produce and fix other things. With the influx of new people coming into the small remote town on Mandalore since Keldabe took the brunt of the Death Watch attack, there was more work than her grandfather could do on his own so this was great timing. Plus with the weather starting to change over from late winter into early spring, Gra'buir needed help on the farm too getting the machinery and fields ready for early planting season.

Bree'buir had seen that her daughter was all ready for her big day. She helped her do the younger blonde's hair, pulling it back and braiding plaits into it, then weaved vormur blooms into the front to finish her wedding day look. Sweet motherly words were exchanged with Mesh'la before the Tor-Hokan family made their way up the hill that overlooked Enceri to the big veshok tree.

Aden soon followed the path and joined the wedding party. It was so clear how much the young Mando'ad was in love with his soon to be riduur.

"Su cuy'gar, ner cyare," Mesh replied with a nervous yet very content smile; cheeks flushed from excitement and anticipation. She looked to her buire, getting their nod to go ahead and take her place with Aden, then did so taking his gauntleted arm in the traditional Mandalorian fashion as she faced him. Mesh'la's blue gaze never left his hazel as the wedding vows were exchanged before the Manda and aillt in their native language of Mando'a; each taking their turn.

"Mhi solus tome. Mhi solus dhar'tome. Mhi me'dinui. Mhi ba'juri verde," Mesh said, then leaned in to press a kiss to her riduur's lips with so much love and tenderness shown.

The ceremony was completed with little fanfare, but there were plenty of fireworks as Aden deepened the kiss which his riduur had given him. One kiss conveyed all the passion Aden felt toward Mesh'la and their unborn child. It also conveyed the hunger he had for when they were alone. She would begin to show in another couple of months, and that would make their love making interesting eventually. The two needed to enjoy that as much as they possibly could now because everything was going to change for them sooner rather than later.

When the kiss broke, the two were led off back to Solus and Ka'ra's for a midday feast of roasted shatual. The meat had been slow cooking over night, and promised to be tender and juicy. Certainly it did not disappoint as they all ate of the succulent meat which Solus had cooked to perfection. Aden was going to have to learn his secrets, because the meat was too good to do without. Many toasts were had, Addn drank water along with Mesh'la in solidarity, and the the next couple of hours were spent celebrating as only true Mando'ad could. Soon time came for them to head to the hunting cabin for a few days to honeymoon as newlyweds. Aden had been looking forward to this. For the first time in a long time one of them would not be leaving before the night was up, or shortly after the sun rose.

The speeder ride was not long, but it was done in the afterglow of fresh vows. All Aden could think was the beautiful blonde was now his for the rest of his life. They were going to raise warriors together, love each other until they were old and gray. There was so much love built up in his heart for her that it was busting out in his smile. When they arrived, Aden made sure to carry Mesh'la over the threshold as he'd seen in the holofilms so many times. His lips pressed to hers greedily as he set her on her feet, and continued to do so for many passionate kisses.

"Ner riduur. Has a nice sound to it, Mesh'ika."

Aden pressed a few more hungry kisses to her lips as he began to remove the armor plates from her kute. Aden loved her so much, and wanted to show her. He wanted to be one with her.

"What do you say we get this honeymoon started right?"

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
The Dral's Mandalorian wedding vows were short and to the point though the sentiment and meaning behind them were heartfelt beyond mere words or an act. Anyone standing there to witness the riduurok made between [member="Aden Dral"] and Mesh'la could tell their love for each other was genuine and full of mind, body, and spirit. They may be young, but the two Mando'ade knew the Resol'nare and lived by it every day. That would even be more so now that they were married and with their first child on the way. The Manda was smiling down on them as were those that had marched on before them. It was evident when the sun came out and the warm rays shined down on them upon the snowy ground under the big veshok tree atop the hill overlooking Enceri. Before leaving for the new couple's celebration feast back at the Tor homestead, Aden and Mesh'la carved their initials into the old tree that had stood for generations as a wedding chapel for the locals. Their initials were etched in right next to Solus and Ka'ra's. Mesh's parents' were not among those there as Briika and Kable were married in Keldabe as was the same case when Graad made his riduurok with her mother. It was a nice tradition and hopefully the Dral children would their names to the memorable tree as well.

The riduurok ori'skraan was wonderful and she appreciated the spread her family provided for them, but the whole time all Mesh'la could think about was spending alone time with her husband. Didn't every bride think that way? She knew that Aden was thinking the same thing by the way he longingly looked at her from afar when others were speaking to them.

So by the time the two newlyweds arrived at the family hunting cabin up in the mountain range not far from Enceri, Mesh'la was more than ready to be Aden's wife. A little squeal came from her already kiss-swollen lips as the young ver'verd turned goran/vhett carried the blonde across the threshold of the one room log cabin. The ner vode had seen that the cabin was ready for their honeymoon so everything they'd need for the next few days had been brought up and fresh linen's put on the full sized bed with a carved wooden frame. It wasn't quite as big as the bunk on the ship, but the newlyweds wouldn't need much room as they wouldn't be sleeping too far away from each other. The big question was… Would the bed hold up from all its use it was going to be getting?

"Elek, Aden'ika... I do too, though I like the sound of Mesh'la Dral even better so you better get used to calling me that when I make your dreams come true," Mesh smiled up so very happy, then met his kisses with hungry ones of her own.

"You don't have to ask me twice, ner cyare riduur," she grinned, then returned the favor in helping Aden out of his suit of beskar'gam.

"Then you shall hear me call you Mesh'la Dral all night long and for the rest of our lives," he said between kisses.

Aden could only smile with a hungry look in his eyes as his riduur peeled the plates from his kute. They had both been looking at each other with desire during the entire time the celebration took place. There was something about the wedding which had taken place that made Aden want her more than he ever had before, despite the fact they had already been together several times before. As she was pulled in for more kisses, Aden unzipped her silver kute and slipped it off her shoulders, to her waist so his lips could kiss past her neck to the bone of her shoulder.

The young Mando'ad broke his kisses and nips just long enough to let Mesh'la help him as well before the passion between them continued to build. Tonight was not about sating their desire for one another, though that was certainly a factor in the way they moved to be with each other. The night was about consummating their vows, being partners in every sense of what they had just pledged to each other implied. It was with this sense of longing that Aden lifted Mesh'la from her feet and began to carry her to the full sized bed which they were not too far from. From there he continued to undress her until the two were fully ready to give into the passion and love they felt for each other. There was only one more thing to be said as Aden moved.

""Ni kar'taylir gar darasuum, [member="Mesh'la Dral"]!"

Only after professing his love for her, did Aden allow himself to fully give in to the passion and love which was overwhelming him. It over took him, and would soon over take them both in an overture only known by the most talented of compsoers. No artist would be able to touch the masterpiece which the two would create as they consummated their vows, and love, for each other. It was truly unique, and something which they would always have to remember and hold to when the season of life changed and shifted. This would be their rock, their foundation. Their love was more than an act, but it was everything.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
It was a night to remember and the love shared beyond any the young couple had ever experienced before. They truly had made love and drank deeply of it. The next morning the newlyweds slept in. Taking advantage of neither having to rush off so they wouldn't get caught being together. They were wed now and that was no longer a factor for them. Upon returning from their honeymoon at the hunting cabin, the Dral's would reside on the Avril, making [member="Aden Dral"]'s inherited ship their home that was berthed on the edge of the Tor homestead near the Enceri River.

But for now there was no reason to think of such things… It was just them, well and another, though this moment in time was for Aden and Mesh'la before the reality and responsibilities of married life and parenthood took over for all eternity until death due us part.

"What do you want to do today, cyar'ika… Well besides more of this," the blonde smiled before pressing her kiss-swollen lips to her husband's as the two lovebirds laid still tangled up in each other under the warmth of a thick comforter. For some odd reason, Mesh'la didn't feel sick this morning though she wasn't complaining. Maybe married life agree with her already, or the baby inside her didn't want to make a fuss when its parents were so happy.

The night had been womderful, and to be able to wake up with Mesh'la next to him even more so. The two had never been able to spend much a full morning together as they'd been sneaking around her buire since Strider's death, but that was no longer required. Aden was happily tangled up with Mesh'la as they held each other. He ran his hand lazily through her hair as he looked on her. His smile expressing the joy he felt in this moment. Naturally the comforter kept them warm, but so did the lack of space between their bare flesh. Neither had bothered to dress after their activities of the previous night, and why would they when a repeat in the morning was due.

"You mean we have to do other things too," Aden smirked with a chuckle before he pressed a kiss to the blonde's lips. "There is the thermal spring near by, hunting may be poor at this time of year. We could hike through the forest which lines the foothills here. There is also ice fishing if you want me to make up some of my fish tonight. When was the last time we took the time just enjoy our simple meal of fire roasted fish?"

Yes, the fishing was there thing, and the meal after as well. This could not be an official honeymoon if they did not also celebrate what made them as a couple. It was part of their love story, and Aden loved the fact Mesh'la enjoyed that activity with him. Maybe it was the time they spent together, but whatever her reasons for liking it, Aden loved that she loved to be active with him. How would the baby change that?

The thought of the baby made Aden reach his had under the covers and rest on Mesh'la's tummy. His eyes closed for a moment, then opened as a soft smile spread across his face. With a look of fun in his eyes, Aden shimmied under the covers, his lips trailing kiss along the way, until he reached her abdomen. From under the covers Mesh'la would hear Aden promising their ik'aad that he was going to be there for them, be a good father, and teach them all kinds of things.

"Most importantly, you always know that I love you, and I am desperately in love with your buir'ika" Aden finished before he took full advantage of his location and initiated a morning session of love making with his wife. Mesh'la could use the time to think about which of the options he had said sounded good to her. She seemed to have energy, and wasn't rushing off to the fresher to vomit, so Aden wanted to take full advantage of that moment.

Once again they lay tangled in the covers, holding each other, though Aden was breathing hard as he'd exerted himself quite well. He traced lazy patterns in Mesh'la's bare shoulder as they were close.

"So what will it be cyar'ika, fishing, hiking, orsoaking?"

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Mhmm… But mostly this. After all, it is our honeymoon," Mesh smiled before [member="Aden Dral"] melted their lips together. Gods she enjoyed this free will of theirs. Hopefully life would allow them to keep some of it after returning to Enceri and having their baby. What came of having one and all that went with it had been worrying the young baar'ur as she'd already read up on it. Things would be different, to what degree time would only tell.

When Aden playfully dove underneath the comforter to find his way to her belly, Mesh'la didn't expect her husband to talk to their baby that was about three months old growing inside her womb. It was endearing to hear what the buir to be had to say. His next move though, well lets just say proved why the young couple got along so well. Each knew what the other needed, wanted by now and acted upon it knowing full well it would be a win win for both of them.

"Mhmm You never disappoint me, ner cyare riduur," the blonde praised contently as they basked arm in arm from their early morning lovemaking. "Well let's choose one actively for each day we are up here. Make the most of it, hmmm. Fishing actually sounds good… I mean that is what brought us together in the first place."

”You’re no let down either, Mesh’ika.”

Aden always loved to hear Mesh’la was pleased. He always wanted her to feel as though she was the most important part of their interludes. He truly loved her, and though they were young, it was enough. As the held each other, Aden could only smile. He knew Mesh’la would choose the fishing. She was as much a romantic at heart when it came to their relationship as he was. Mesh’la always had ways to make his heart melt, though it would never show on his face, it did come across in other ways.

”I’ll get the poles and tackle ready for us today then. We can bring back here and I can pan fry it. If you feel up for a hunt we could get up early for that tomorrow. Then a hike and soak the next day. It was good of Solus to give the time off in the busy season to have alone with you.”

Aden had helped Graad prep the equipment for the planting season, but Solus had been busy in the forge making repairs for those who did not have the ability to make repairs themselves. Aden had been busy there as well, but Solus knew the newlyweds would need time together, so made sure they had gotten it. It had been his idea to use the hunting lodge since things in Keldabe were still uncertain. Aden had no desire to take his young family back there regardless. The support of Mesh’la’s family was what they needed.

Aden tossed the comforter off of him as got out of the bed and pulled his shorts on. It was cold and he felt goosebumps form quickly. The first order of business was to get the fire going to keep lodge warm, and then he’d put caf on. He’d started drinking the black hot liquid drink with the early hours Graad and Solus had him working. This was the first long morning he'd had in while.

”What do you say we eat, get bathed, and get the fish, then right back here? Not all in that order necessarily. I love the fact it's morning and one of us isn't rushing off to get back home.”

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom