Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All I heard as I awoke from my dreams about destroying villages of sand people as revenge for the death of my father which caused me to want the bones of every lone sand person I see in blind rage, to my little sister, Mara, shaking me to get up. All I heard as my vision cleared was my sister demanding me to hurry up.

"Get up, you lazy bum! We're late for work!"

The sounds of those words immediately made me jump out of my bed. The more clients I miss, the more clients I let down, and the more business I lose. And given how much we get payed, we can't afford that. After rushing out of bed, I put on my best tattered clothes, gave a farewell to my mother and rushed out with my sister following right behind me.

Together we ran through the desert into town. We passed endless merchants and markets, some trying to stop us in order to sell us outdated weapons and spare parts. Managing to escape the great amount of salesmen and made it to our workshop. Upon entering, however, we noticed that it was a complete mess. Parts were strewn all across the floor, blaster marks were strewn across the walls and the pod racers, and the bodies of the guard droids I helped put together were laying in a pile of smoke and parts. I couldn't believe what I saw, we'd been raided. I couldn't have been more confused, shocked and angry in a single moment.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO ALL OUR STUFF!?"

I kicked the wall and hurt my foot before mara managed to calm me down. After regaining my focus, we were approached by one of the worker droids, which which were mostly unharmed.

"Who did this"

"A bunch of random men, and a woman."

"What did they look like?"

"They were all wearing helmets, I couldn't see who they were. All we saw was them defeating our security droids and taking a bunch of things they thought was valuable."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was so mad I could kill a man in cold blood. At that moment, I decided I was going to find the people that did this. They weren't getting away with this. I asked him which direction they went in, told them to fix things up the best they could, grabbed a random blaster and electro staff that was laying around, and stormed out to one of our landspeeders that were parked in the back with Mara trying to talk me out of it.

"This is crazy! don't do this!"

"Mara, if we let this slide, this gives every galactic scum the idea that they can just do this whenever."

"But-"

"Look, I'll be back before tomorrow morning, I swear. Just stay here and make sure everything gets back in order."

Before she could argue, I spead off, refusing to hear anymore. These people had to pay for what they've done to our family business. And I was going to make sure they did...

[member="Ail Golau"]

Glyph watched him pass long before he had ever gotten the chance to wake up. It had only been a few days after Lylse of the Red Ravens had left him go from his annoyingly painful torment... he probably still had a few things that didn't heal right but he was sure that a old friend on Naboo could help him there... sad part was he had no money left to get to naboo and suddenly he found himself interested by the kid no older than him, enveloped in pure rage. This was all too interesting and he pushed himself up on two wobbly legs before starting after him. "Hey, Where you going?" He tried to keep up, but the pain slowed him to the point of needing the force to keep his speed up.

[member="Glyph"]

I didn't understand. How could people just make things even harder for people who who already had a difficult time getting by already? This was personal, whoever did this was either gonna pay with their credits, or their lives. I wasn't about to just sit and let people take from the poor like they had the right to stomp on others. I was going to make them regret ever attacking our work shop.

Just then, I felt something. I was so caught up in my own thoughts, I must have never noticed that someone might have been following him. I cleared my thoughts and calmed myself down before slowing down. I dismounted the speeder as small clouds of dust began to settle around it. I began looking around, scanning for any signs of human movement. There was only sand and rock for miles with a few hills in the distance, so it would be hard for anyone to hide in a place like this.

"Well, aren't you interesting."

I turned to face the voice I had heard from behind me. He was young, and if he were older than me, it was not by much. He was pale and had dark brown hair and Sapphire blue eyes, this was the guy who was following me. Not willing to take risks after his own work had been raided, I reached for my blaster and pointed it at him. Despite how bad my aim is, I can still hit a mark from this distance if I focus.

"Woah, calm down. I mean you no harm."

"Well, I don't know what makes you think I appreciate being followed like it's your business."

"Sorry, I just, couldn't help but be a little interested. Come on, sit down, I'll explain."

I didn't trust him, but honestly, he was no older than me. Someone that young, it's doubtful he has any second intentions. Though, why he followed me, or how he kept up with a sand speeder is beyond me. Not completely letting my guard down, I decided to follow him with my blaster still in hand. Even if he did try to attack me, the easiest shot would be point blank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom