Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chicago Style Mafia

[member="Goros the Hutt"] [member="Thraxis"]

Guess who's back gentlemen?

Goros,
Huge fan of the Pyke Syndicate, had actually considered starting a Pyke faction before I made Galaxis. So yes, we can start by stealing their customers and make some profit off of the spice business.

Thraxis,
Hello there great sir. Right now there aren't really exact positions yet because I'm just recruiting people to help get this business off the ground. Just tell me what your good at or what you specialize in.

Good at you ask? Done most all things you want in a villan. Done Piracy, damn good at it, worked for the Hutt Cartel, was ranked enforcer because I didn't want to be limited by being a Boss or higher. Specialized in both Combat and torture.

Of course, from all these you might have been able to pick it up, I am willing to do anything you need done that you don't want to be exposed of doing. Ya want someone broken. Done deal. Want me to fight a thing. Done Deal. Want me to powerbomb a rancor. You just watch me.

On top of all this loyalty is what you get. Swayed by sexy sexy? Not me. Swayed by cash? Nope, got plenty. Swayed by booze? Possibly.
[member="Lucky Luffra"]

[member="Thraxis"]

The ideal supervillain! You say torture, eh? You could be the guy who does things no one else is willing to do. Special Tactical stuff. Be the guy who gets the message out not to mess with us. The iron fist of the mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom