Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chase Fashion

Shira Varanin

S
"Of course Ma'am," the clerk rang up the order, "May I suggest Sunset and twilight patterns. One bright and elegant with an array of pastel colors, and the other more suitable for a more subdued crowd." Her credits checked out and the order was rung up allowing the customer final say on the patterns.

Shira Varanin

"That sounds..."

It actually sounded really nice.

"...acceptable, thank you." Shira mustered a smile. "Have a nice day."

The clerk had been there since the beginning, he was the clerk at the first Chase Fashion storefront which opened at Coruscant laser scanning the wealthy for bespoke suits. He knew adding wilderness chronos would bring in this unsavory element. "Of course sir. I assure you that the Wilderness Model has been stress tested under the most severe conditions by survivalist experts." Then he looked at the man, "I assure you I'm not talking about rich people on safari either but real conditions."

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Roland Moorecock saw the girl approaching and came out to greet her. "Of course Miss Perl, Damian said you may be stopping by." The man stared down at her and pressed a button underneath the desk revealing a hidden door, "He does like his theatrics." Known for his rather sharp tongue Roland was always nice around the Perl girls, that was pretty much the line.

As the girl walked through the door into the back room she could hear Roland speaking, "Do tell him when you see him that I'm not his secretary."

Hell he'd probably come out just to say that. Damian was waiting in the back office nursing two broken ribs from an adventure. A light came on indicated the door opening and he quietly pressed buttons at the computer console finishing a few reports before signing off. "Oh Kyra! I have something for you."

Standing he walked over to the girl a present wrapped up with decorative paper. It wasn't a birthday gift, or a lifeday gift but had no less than six types of wrapping paper celebrating all manner of occasion.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

He nearly got a large tackle of a hug, but Kyra caught herself as she started to surge forward. Concern shone in her eyes, the girl studying him for a careful moment before his cheerful disposition reassured her that he was okay. Her energy reignited, her expression lighting up as he placed the present in her hand.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaatisit?!" Her fingers pulled at the paper, the girl frankly too spoiled to ask for the event that earned her this treat. She loved his many unique inventions. Every visit brought about a new delight.

Damian smiled as she pulled at the paper. He had half a mind to remind her that it could be reused if she was a little more gentle. Still it was a present. "I got one for your sisters too," Damian said. And of course one of Joza Perl too. When the girl was finished the wrapping and openeing the box she would be greeted with a Chase Fighting Fan and the more feminine version of the Wrist Chrono he himself wore.

Kyra squealed. It didn't really take much to get that reaction from her. It could have been a pen and she would have been excited. The pretty fan only amplifies her excitement. "I love it! Thanks!" She tackle-hugged him, forgetting his injuries altogether.

She was gonna be so stylish with this near gear.

Niamh Raste

N
Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser
Mr. Starchaser,

I could use a set of combat robes, something fashionable for a Rogue Jedi Master.
Could also use a set of standard business attire, but something befitting an Echani.

If things go well I may also need something befitting an Echani Queen.

The letter in reply was short and without the flowery pretentiousness that he had often had to use with royals or even other business CEO's. Afterall the message he had received has been succinct and to the point without any fanfare and foolery.

Her Majesty Niamh Raste,

I have received your message and will send a delegate at your earliest convince to take measurements. We thank you for choosing Chase Fashion for your clothing needs. May I suggest in the interim a bespoke and more feminine tailoring of the Chase Life Luxury Suit perfect for all manner of business.

Signed,

Damian Chase

He had signed in his own hand with a stylist as a personal flourish.

Niamh Raste

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin

The clerk looked over at the woman and smiled politely. "Of course Madame. We have precision laser scanners to get our exact measurements for the suit and your choice of auto tailor or hand tailoring. For more... sensible formal wear we have a range of clothing fitting nearly all style and sizes in Deflex available and of course you are free to make custom orders."

"Wonderful. I don't mind off the rack myself, but the suit is for a special occasion. Deflex is the material I had in mind for the rest - a couple of professional dresses should do. I assume you have designers available?"

Not bad for a trader's kid from New Cov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom