Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity case (Alli Wren)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Matsu had taken a small ship to meet with the woman, the head of a company such as Baktoid was... Not always the most genuine but there was a chance here. With what might be happening the idea of having Sasori able to supply the order had come up. Now normally small things were easy but the quartermaster aupplies for equipment was merged with them, temples ran on breaks because of the jedi's duties but that also meant there was limited supplies gathered. Perhaps if Baktoid produced equipment for their utility belts and some of their robes it could be appealing as a tax break. Donating to charities was not such a bad thing after all and gave much good will.

Finally the ship arrived and slowly the jedi master walked wearing a sem formal looking Kimono with her robes. She opted not to have her saber in her sleeve instead letting the silver with electrum engraved hilt dangle upon her hip in plain view. A parasol in her hands without the sword in the hilt and slowly she walked offering a bow of the head while making it a point to address the people one at a time for respect. She was after all here to make a very strange deal for both the jedi and Miss @[member="Alli Wren"]."

It was an interesting idea and would as pointed out be counted as a tax break on her republic transactions. So she gave it a go, as she had invited the jedi who was in charge of this deal to her headquarters on Corelia. Alli was in her office of course, which would be open for the jedi the moment she arrived on the top floor. Alli smiled, as she was actually waiting for the turbolift to bring up the jedi when it did Alli was friendly and polite. " Hello there, I am Alli Wren, we talked about forming some sort of deal? "

Matsu walked through the office building as she went towards the top floor and had to admit... it was quite a place. The temple was large but had small rooms for all of the jedi, she had taken one of the off shaped corners to have a little more space but now looking around. This was how the other half lived since the jedi were technically dirt poor while this business woman was super rich. Seeing the red head though Matsu could admit to a small warmness in her cheeks. She looked so young compared to others, if anything she should have a mother or father here running the place. "Thank you for seeing me Miss Wren, I am jedi master Matsu Ike and yes a deal of sorts."

Matsu moved forward more and bowed offering a smile. "I am the lead researcher of the jedi temple, recently we have formed a small group called Sasori. I wanted to see if Baktoid would be interested in having some charity work in its portfolio."

She smiled as she led her to her desk, and gestured for matsu to sit first. " Yes I know, and I am interested, a tax break in the republic would cut down on some of my costs and and taxes there. It would also add to my image, You don't care that I sell to the sith as well correct? " She asked sat down moving a datapad over to her with some rough schematics of basic everday supplies. Belts, speeders, frames for lightsabers, That was right she had worked before with some force users and thouth that perhaps if she provided the mechanical part they could do the rest. It would be easier after all. She could throw any number of generic everyday items to her assembly lines, as they were nothing special. " So like what you see, I wasn't sure what you needed so I sort of just threw in anything... "

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

The reveal of her selling to the sith was not a surprise. It was well known that unlike Subach, Baktoid was trusted. Selling to the empire was just good business for her. "I am fine with that, we are not seeking the same products as they are and these look very good. We do not have factories, most is handcrafted equipment for the order. The only thing we have been selling well are the line of plushies and those are free from the order. Spread the good will to the people. The other small amount of things offered robes, earrings gauntlets for the order. Small things they can carry, our utility belts are not always stocked for missions or when needed. I have a list of what it uses but everything seems to be in order."

" Well, Would you be opposed to me making a line of fashion based off of your stuff, of course not the same, but you know people want to emulate you, so why not profit of it. It would allow me to research more for you as well. I would also begin to sell your plushies. This way I can set aside the profits to research new stuff for you. I want to make sure this is ok with you and the jedi though, So I am thinking of making Sasori a non-profit that all proceeds of these lines will go to and thus be able to use them to research more. So what do you think? Any thoughts or disagreements or anything?" She looked at Matsu curious of her thoughts.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu looked at the woman for a moment and raised an eyebrow. The question of whether she wanted to be the one emulating a jedi did come to mind and there were always plastic lightsabers for children why not robes. As long as they didn't mirror the orders or look to official there could be no harm in it. "That would be... Acceptable, so long as there is no credits coming to the jedi order. We do not have business and the Republic gives us stipends as needed for food and transport. I do not see a problem with letting others pretend to dress up as jedi it might inspire them to try and come to the temple and join. Free recruitment as it were so thank you Miss Wren and would you be partaking in one of the plushies and robes? I know some stores sell plastic sabers."

Alli smiled " No, I have a real one... " She sighed, it was the one that had taken Circe's life. It brought up far too many memories, and she also wore the force crystal her first love gave her. It let her always know she was with her. She brought her hands to her eyes and put on a smile. " If you would believe every woman I have loved has been a force user, and I have a memento of my last wife still, I don't believe they are that special but the galaxy does. " She began to distract herself and was doing better. " I am glad we could come to an agreement. " So is there anything else we need to discuss? any requests?"

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Alli and smirked at that sentiment as she stood up. "Would you believe I do as well, it is not such a big thing and most enjoy the idea but sometimes. Even though we know it isn't true we can feel them, so be happy and cherish their memory Miss Wren. I do hope you for being so young find happiness." The idea of what else they needed to discuss brought a look to her face. "Well there is a small thing, do you have anything to eat. The trip back will only be food paste in all its colors and it has been so long since I ate a meal with someone who wasn't my daughters or padawan."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli giggled " Of course, what sort of food do you want, I can have any kind you want, since your so kind and a fellow griever it seens, I can have any sort of food you want up here in no time. " She smiled as a table and chairs pops up in a empty space from the ground. " I like you, your rather refreshing to be around, so please let me know what you want to have to eat. " She led her to the table.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu rubbed her hands together and thought about it. There was oh so many things one could choose from but she had to admit a fondness for some things. "Well since you insist Miss Wren, do you have berries and toppings? Those were always something we used to sneak out of the temple to go and enjoy." A smile crept on her face seeing the seats while she sat down straightening her hair. "I like being in your company as well, it is refreshing to meet ones outside of the temple you can talk with. I spend far too much time in the libraries but I would not trade the time with my children for much. Someone who must have won your heart, they must have been quite special."

Alli smiled and looked at her as she had berries and toppings brought in. It was not what she expected. she smiled and sat down gesturing for matsu to do the same. " Well she was unique but in the end she loved someone else. " She sighed. " Who is we? I mean i didn't know you had to sneak out " She liked this, it was nice and relaxing. " I may have to steal you from the temple to have talks at times, you seem I don't know nice to talk to. " She said with a smile, Matsu was surprisingly nice to talk with. After a little bit the food was brought to the table. " So what do you think? is it what you wanted? "

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at the food and rubbed her hands together as she looked up and spoke having the seat. "Well as padawans we do not also have the skills right away to defend ourselves. So on Coruscant when we went we saved our small stipends to buy chocolate bars and hide them for when we returned to Tython. Chora my friend at the time would then sneak us out into the fields where all manner of berries grew. Light a small fire and." Matsu lifted up two of the berries and with the force dunked them in the chocolate topping bringing one to her mouth and one for Alli. "We would eat them under the stars. Later on after we... We found some extra uses for the melted chocolate but those were some of my happiest moment with her. When we were married, our daughters being born and our first time being among it." The jedi master had to admit... It was fun talking with Alli as well and she wouldn't mind being stolen away from the temple more often if it meant... Talking with her. "If you wish it, we could have weekly talks here or on Coruscant. I do enjoy talking with you as well."

Alli took the berry and ate it smiling, forgetting how handy the force could be at times. She snickered " I bet you found some other uses, Well my first love was a Sith who cared the world for me but had the habit of vanishing for long periods of time. I stopped waiting, but my wife Circe , was fun, so fun to have around, She was always ready to jump into bed that was for sure. Alas good things aren't meant to last apparently. Though my friend Corynth says I need to trust that they are. " She paused for a moment and then put a smile on " I wish i had little ones, I must say I am envious, do you have pictures?" Alli liked that idea that matsu had. " Hmm I think I could arrange it, but keep in mind that I travel alot so I might not always make it but I will try hard to. and keep you in the loop so you or I don't travel needlessly. I can arrange for a pick up if you desire. One with real food " She laughed wondering who would feed someone food paste.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu looked at Alli and smiled as she opened her robe just enough to slip two pictures out, a copy of the wedding image and one of her with her two daughters." Of course, I always keep them close to my heart and good times should last but it is the way of things. The forces way of bringing balance to the masses Miss Wren and one day you will have one with someone you love." She did though smile and offer more of the berries while looking at the woman. She was quite nice and for one so young it was wonderful what she had accomplished, the jedi master made no face but she did feel warmth in her cheeks. Thankfully her skin never actually showed it, it was why she had gotten her nickname. Even being in the sun for hours she barely tanned. Her smile though was there reaching her eyes which held humor. "For everything else... I would like that very much, eating with you could be more the enjoyable and the travel would be good. The food would be secondary to the company though Miss Wren."

Alli smiled and took more berries from her, they were really good. " Thanks, glad to know I am good company, and they are cute! and your wife was beautiful and you still, I can't believe it you are so lucky to have such cute children" She had to admit they were darling. " I have gone so long with out friends and now I have two, it is strange, I hope you don't mind me calling you a friend already. " She took a berry and dipped it in the toppings. "mmmm so good' She said as she looked at Matsu. " I am glad we could meet and do business together.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu kept a smile on her face at the idea and she didn't mind calling Alli a friend. No she actually enjoyed the idea of having a friend outside the temple. "That is quite alright and I do not have a problem being your friend Miss Wren." The question of who her only other friend was did bring a small frown. She was too young to only have one other friend. "It does not always have to be business between us, I will be your friend and we can do what friends do. Granted I do not have the fully array of what you do but I do know how to have fun. The skyline of Coruscant is quite beautiful when your flying."

" Good, I hope its not always business between us, we would run out of things to talk about. " She smiled and ate more. " Anything you want to do, I am sure we can do whatever you want to. " She smiled " So Was Chora your wife then? " She asked curious about the woman in the picture. " I mean you mentioned things about her so I was just curious. " Alli was enjoying this, a chance to get to know someone, as Alli was fairly open with friends. " Also could I perhaps get your girls something?" Alli wanted to make sure that Matsu knew she liked her.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Yes Chora was my wife and before that my master. As well as my dearest friend, she met me the first day I came to the order. Wanted to get me to open up about where I had come from and what I could do. She was so... charming, I didn't realize it was the pheromones making me feel warm towards her but I didn't mind it. In fact I must confess my enjoyment her that scent, she always had control of it though with me. Most of the time she never needed them, I just naturally was attracted to her but I am taking all of your time miss Wren, I am sure you do not only want to hear about me. Please tell me more about yourself, it isn't often such a beautiful girl comes around to talk or eat. Have you met anyone since then?"

"I was married to Circe, who had her own pheromones but I didn't mind, as you said, I didn't need them but they did seem to intensify things. I met her during a business meeting and fell for her, I had to admit we had a strange relationship, but she broke my heart... and well I can never forgive her for that. " She sighed, trying to dismiss the feelings that welled up " But these days I am with Ventasia, she is beautiful and hopefully I can have you meet her. " She ate some more and had some wine brought to go with the fruit. " So anyone special in your life these days?"
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom