Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Character Themes!

Vyktor Orrin

V
One thing I always have in mind while I roleplay is music, especially what theme my character might have if they were in a movie! I was just curious to see if anyone else had found a specific theme for their character, so I will post mine below and I'd love to see what everyone else comes up with! You might also post a little tidbit about how the music fits your character as well!

Vyktor Orrin :
I like this for Vyktor because he see's himself as a sort artist, though with weaponry instead of paint or words. It symbolizes a man who has become utterly fascinated with the thing that almost killed him and left him permanently scarred as well as all the evil he will bring with his diabolical experiments.

Funny, I was just thinking about this yesterday:

If Nimdok's got a theme, this would be it. The industrial percussion like a hammer pounding brings to mind physical labor (in this case, the field work aspect of archaeology), and the angelic choir has that ancient feel, perfect for studying artifacts. It's a track that manages to be fast-paced/action oriented and contemplative at the same time.

Of course, I tend to associate more than one theme per character (people's personalities contain multitudes, and so do well-written characters), so as I continue to write for him there will be more added.

Vyktor Orrin

V
Xzaien Xzaien you somehow managed to capture some of the greatest loves in my life in four themes, I have to go back and watch all of this now!

Val Drutin

V
For Val:

Mercury is a Roman god with wings on his feet, and uh, Val can jump really high. Nah, I'm kidding - I picked this one because it is full of erratic, madcap joy and exuberance. It also shares a genetic history with ye olde ballet music, and Val sprang from my fascination with that.

For Alyosha Drutin :

This one screams "determination and drive to accomplish a goal", without actually screaming. It's surprisingly restrained and minimalist, much like Alyosha himself. The melody is fairly simple, but as it progresses and becomes grand and sweeping, there are hints at something more complex hidden beneath the surface. Even when the organ comes in and the music develops a reverent, church-like quality, it never totally gives up its frantic pace and kinetic energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom