Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Character Shuffle

Victoria Malvern

V
Hello!

I am looking to basically shuffle the deck, and pull some characters out of reserves and what not, and well, I want the help from the community. More opinions or whatever - but yes! I'd like your help!

Below is the roster of characters and a little blurb about them. Of course, I can write what I want but I feel this is a neat way to not only expand who I write with, but also give a glimpse into the roster that is here. I have some stories and backgrounds up, but ngl, most of them are in my head and desperately need to be planted on Chaos.

So, without further ado- here we go!

Aaralyn Rekali - Former Sword of the Jedi, Master of the Force who is pretty much my catch all, be all. She is a great character that is heavily developed but I admit, without her purpose behind being Sword, and a Republic to defend - I find myself really just holding onto her as a power character. She still has some life left in her, especially after returning from death nearly fifteeen years later. She is currently working with the CIS and the Light-side Lotus.

Araceli Thoris - A young, bubbly, highly intelligent girl who is an AWOL soldier. Originally, she had ties to the First Order but that was shifted narratively and then shifted back - although I need to get in touch with the FO to kinda facilitate her background. She is a medical student, possibly a virologist who was on the verge of weaponizing a terrible disease which would target individuals with accelerated Midi-chlorian counts (Basically, Force Users would be targeted.) And after realization of the deadly virus and the toll it would wreak - she went incognito, although, being young she failed to do more and at times sticks out like a sore thumb. Currently the Doc of the Smuggler ship, The Mage.

The Queen - Solara Zirconea, a charismatic, beautiful woman who portrays herself as a kind, generous and loving leader who adored her people and Empire above all else. In reality, however, she is a vain, cruel and power-hungry narcissist who cares only for herself and things that put her to an advantage. She is currently seeking out treasure hunters who will find her relics of lost power in order for her Empire to rise again from the ashes. This character and all it entails is a heavy WIP with their homeworld being tossed up between the Deep Core to Wild Space. She is currently the Empress of the Obsidian Empire (Defunct) and the Queen of the Forsaken.

Callista Elayance - A young Jedi who is currently under the tutelage of the Sword of the Jedi, a girl with a complicated past who just seeks to matter in the grand scheme. She is very brash at times, and completely naive of her surroundings. I will admit, this character needs alot of development and hand-holding?

Victoria Malvern (Pascal) - A young aristocrat whose family was murdered by Adron Malvern Adron Malvern during his dominance over their homeworld of Illyria. She is a neat little character that is much like Callista and is underdeveloped. She is set to become a VP and Chief of Programs within Illyria and hold a small role within the actual Confederacy.

Reserved/Retired Characters:

Mira Rekali - The daughter of Falcon and Aaralyn Rekali, well known Bounty Hunter/Mandalorian who disappeared after the Civil War between Ra and Mia Monroe. She wandered around under the moniker of "The Wolf" and is presumed deceased. Currently Force-Dead and probably located on Tash-Taral, where she frequented. Semi-Developed like Aaralyn, however, I just felt she never took off properly. Spunky, fierce, and determined to outgrow the shadow her mother left upon the Galaxy.

Kessendra Sinclair - Ruthless and witty Assassin who did alot of work for Lords of the Fringe and Omega Protectorate.

Alyesa Organa - Intelligent, beautiful, charming and witty. Troubled by the past decisions she made as Senator for Alderaan, as well as Chief Executive Officer for Incom Corporation. After the destruction of Alderaan and her failure to defend her home from the One Sith - she fled to parts unknown. After her fallout with not only the Republic but also the Techno Union, Alyesa had managed to get each and every piece of Incom Corp equipment produced under her tenure, secured and safe from tyrannical governments and ideology.

J1NX - A underdeveloped character, which was meant to be like the Sombra of Chaos.

Essentially, I don't feel like some of these characters - like Aaralyn, need as much air time as I am giving them.

Let me know your thoughts on all these, or potential stories. I do know some are involved in some stories which I fully intend on developing through - just know in my heart this is needed as purpose is what drives me and I feel I don't have any. I do love the CIS but narratively, for me, I am unsure where I fit.

Thanks for reading!

And that was my mistake. I posted it under the wrong account. :)

I am just looking to kinda clear up my frequent projects and stick to a dedicated two or three characters.

Thanks again for any assistance!

The Queen - Solara Zirconea, a charismatic, beautiful woman who portrays herself as a kind, generous and loving leader who adored her people and Empire above all else. In reality, however, she is a vain, cruel and power-hungry narcissist who cares only for herself and things that put her to an advantage. She is currently seeking out treasure hunters who will find her relics of lost power in order for her Empire to rise again from the ashes. This character and all it entails is a heavy WIP with their homeworld being tossed up between the Deep Core to Wild Space. She is currently the Empress of the Obsidian Empire (Defunct) and the Queen of the Forsaken.

Reserved/Retired Characters:

Mira Rekali - The daughter of Falcon and Aaralyn Rekali, well known Bounty Hunter/Mandalorian who disappeared after the Civil War between Ra and Mia Monroe. She wandered around under the moniker of "The Wolf" and is presumed deceased. Currently Force-Dead and probably located on Tash-Taral, where she frequented. Semi-Developed like Aaralyn, however, I just felt she never took off properly. Spunky, fierce, and determined to outgrow the shadow her mother left upon the Galaxy.

Kessendra Sinclair - Ruthless and witty Assassin who did alot of work for Lords of the Fringe and Omega Protectorate.

I've been wanting to RP with a few of these characters for sure. If you want to DM me on discord, I'd be down to see what we could come up with!

HateMailPersonified#6969

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom